Middle Name (if applicable): RESPONSE

Last Name:Jones
Date of Birth:  January 4th, 1991

Home Address: 1892 S. Washington St.

Phone Number: 475065

E-Mail Address: [email protected]

Are you a citizen of the United States of America? [ X] YES; [ ] NO

If not, are you legally allowed to work in the United States? [ X] YES; [ ] NO

Have you ever been a witness in a crime or been arrested for a felony? [ ] YES; [ X] NO

If so, please elaborate on the misdemeanors or felonies committed: RESPONSE

SECTION II - Occupation and Education

Which job would you like to apply (Crew Member/Flight Instructor/Security Officer): Crew Member

Do you have any past work experience? [ ] YES; [X ] NO

If so, state them here: RESPONSE

Please state all types of licenses that you possess (Driving license, weapon licenses, pilot licenses with their type ratings, etc.) :

Driving license.

Have you attended high school? [X ] YES; [ ] NO

If so, state your high school name: Floed high school.

Have you attended College/University? [X] YES; [ ] NO

If so, state their name(s):  Cambridge University

SECTION III - Motivation

(Minimum 80+ words)

Please tell us a bit about yourself  :

My name is Charlotte I live from my father since I was younger, I was born before my mother die five days. I love Japanese culture I moved to live there 5 years, so I speak Japanese, my age is 26, I own a lover, I live in a small house for pizza stack Los Santos, I own a small vehicle, born in 1991. For a former business, he lost his money in gambling, so I moved to charity, also my father was carrying a flight license.

Please explain in your own words why would you like to join the LSIA
My father had a flight license worth $11, 000, he was carrying a small plane. I don't know what his name is, but I was riding him with him, I was watching all the beautiful devices at the airport, so I wanted to join Los Santos to be on my father's approach, in 1999, I have a very strong view. , for watching the plane from afar, the level of education, allowing me to enter the airport Los Santos, and here I am, I was fighting documentaries about flying, this is my domain.

Do you possess any other certifications that it may help you joining the department?

I was learning in the United Kingdom on the flight Tower Simulator, plane simulator and tried, my dad was driving the plane too much, so I know some things, I have an electronic monitor, never worked at any job, but it will be my experience are welcome me towards this post is my favorite. , Have Japanese language will help me solve some problems with foreign pilots, have 200 hours in the control tower, I hope entering the Academy, for better education.

Me, [Charlotte Jones], agree to always abide by the current laws and instructions, as given by authorities and FAA. I understand that my contract may get terminated if found needed by the Administration of the Los Santos International Airport. I understand and agree to that FAA may access my background information from instances such as the police and medical institutions. I confirm that all information in my application is correct and that providing false or misleading information is punishable by law and by signing below I accept the Los Santos International Airport Terms and conditions ((Charlotte)).

(( SECTION IV - OOC SECTION ))

In-game username:Jack6677

Admin History (temp link from owlgaming.net): https://www.owlgaming.net/mta/history/eyJ1c2VyX2lkIjoxMjkwODN9:1gN16Q:ZI7Af_KxZmjyr5TJ6UCQ9pMh8X0/

Hoursplayed (in account): 11

Edited by CawindCora

Dear Mr. Charlotte Jones, (( @jack6677 ))

Please add more effort to your application on section III. Failure to do that will lead to a DENY for your application. You have got 48 hours to complete that.

3 hours ago, jack6677 said:

SECTION III - Motivation

(Minimum 80+ words)

Regards,

𝕾.𝕬𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖔

HR Manager.

Dear Mr. Charlotte Jones, (( @jack6677   )),

As clearly seen, you are interested in joining Los Santos International Airport as a Crew Member. Due to this, we would like to invite you to attend an INTERVIEW. The interview will take place at LSIA Main Office.

Please call #5555 and speak with a member of Human Resources or Management. You have exactly seventy-two (72) hours to arrange this interview. Apart from this, two documents are needed to have the interview. These include your original ID card from the State of San Andreas and all of the licenses that you have in your possession.

Regards,

𝓢.𝓐𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓵𝓸
HR Manager.

5eZWQ1W.png

Dear Mr. Jones (( @jack6677 )),

As clearly seen, you are interested in joining the Los Santos International Airport. Hence, we would like to inform you that your application has been received and processed already. Due to this, unfortunately, we would like to inform you that you have been DENIED to join the department. These are the reasons:

• Insufficient English skills.
  • Lack of efforts in the conducted interview and in the application letter.

You can re-apply within the period of 168 hours (one week). We wish you the best luck in your future.

Regards,

2G3hwT0.png

Harvey Jefferson,

Trial HR Officer.

Edited by CawindCora