[Vehicles inside force sold interiors] - Revise

OwlGaming.png

Rule Discussion

Subject:

Vehicles inside force sold interiors

I want to...:

Revise

Elaboration:

My idea is, if someones interior is force sold due to inactivity, and there are vehicles inside said interior, the new owner should be allowed to claim ownership over the vehicles, or as an alternative, be allowed to purchase the vehicles at a reduced price (as if the property had been repossessed, the new property owner would be entitled to possession of all property contained therin)

I dont think the cars should get automatically transferred to you. I think they should make cars not despawn, so you can find abandoned cars which you need to steal etc to make it your car.

3 minutes ago, dawid1000 said:

I dont think the cars should get automatically transferred to you. I think they should make cars not despawn, so you can find abandoned cars which you need to steal etc to make it your car.

And then you get people going around and previewing interiors, only buying the interior because there's a car abandoned inside and then stealing it to make really easy profit. Vehicles are left abandoned inside of garages too often because people don't keep their assets active and it's way too easy to abuse that to make money. 

27 minutes ago, Theory said:

And then you get people going around and previewing interiors, only buying the interior because there's a car abandoned inside and then stealing it to make really easy profit. Vehicles are left abandoned inside of garages too often because people don't keep their assets active and it's way too easy to abuse that to make money. 

How can you sell a car that doesnt belong to u? forging papers is hard to do so wdym by people selling them for easy money?

Let us say it again, NO.

Also this:

10 minutes ago, Unitts said:

Really we should be implementing a bit of code that impounds vehicles in forcesold ints

1 hour ago, ResidentPeach said:

Why must people choose to be a nonce instead of looking through the suggestions to notice the same suggestion has been made around thirty odd times?

3 hours ago, iii said:

This used to be allowed before it got exploited by players which ruined the economy, was removed for a reason. Very unlikely -1

30 minutes ago, Mogs said:

RPly the government wouldn't re-sell a property with vehicles inside. Any vehicles inside a property after being force-sold should be TP'd away by an admin.

I disagree.

Properties that are foreclosed include the contents typically.

22 minutes ago, Unitts said:

Really we should be implementing a bit of code that impounds vehicles in forcesold ints

Would be best.

1 hour ago, dawid1000 said:

How can you sell a car that doesnt belong to u? forging papers is hard to do so wdym by people selling them for easy money?

He meant chopping them

I still think there should be something realistic here rather than just leaving them there. Yeah it's a game and people profit off of this in real life anyhow, so what's the issue?

It's absolutely not logical to sit here and say that it's dumb because people break the economy because they buy houses to get vehicles for themselves..

Well what's sad is, there are people that do this in real life, and if you can't contact the owner in 30 days, the DMV will sign the vehicle over to you.

The Economy is already broken because of illegal RP, guns are at a huge demand for illegal RP'rs and also drugs. That's raking in a lot of money. Also, businesses also rake in 1000 dollars in interest each hour and it's non stop so the business makes a lot of money in the long run on it's own especially for the owner and the workers. 

You will not get a good economy on a video game where people will grind jobs for millions for hours, and if you make things too expensive, you're going to lose players because you have to grind, you can't lower the prices on vehicles or businesses or houses because then the rich will be able to take over half of the city and also it'll be too easy.

There really isn't a way around a bad economy, though the economy on this server is nice, but it's definitely not going to get any worse because you make something realistic. Instead of crushing the cars, at least have the PD impound the cars or BoTs and then they can auction the cars for a cheaper price if the owner doesn't claim it. Or simply give it to the person who bought the interior because hey, it's now there property, and if the "government" would actually seize it, well since we have a half way realistic government, and since it's an "IC issue" then get the government involved with the houses and get rid of the cars, because if I buy a home and the government left a car on MY NEW PROPERTY, that vehicle is bound to become mine if they do not wish to pick it up.

If you want realism, I just stated a lot of good suggestions here and also stated some great points.

8 minutes ago, Wingatar said:

businesses also rake in 1000 dollars in interest each hour and it's non stop so the business makes a lot of money in the long run on it's own especially for the owner and the workers. 

Businesses arnt allowed to use the 1k interest, businesses can only use the money they make from the services/products they offer. 

As for the suggestion, I'm agreeing with @Unitts on this, there should be a script that automatically impounds vehicles that are left in forcesold properties. 

Personally, I'd -1, but if you thought about it when you own a vehicle worth more than 50k and it just goes for someone else, I think probably no one will like it and that includes you.

Am I right?