JameZ

[SAAN] Interview with LSFL Chairman James Bradford

AbWuTKY.png

Interview with LSFL Leader James Bradford

From the SAAN news desk

With so many recent updates on the general status of the government, and several changes being made; including new district supervisors. We have invited James Bradford for an interview to express his opinion on the recent changes, and his future plans for the LSFL. 

Text written in red is asked by our reporters.

Text written in gray is Mr. Bradford's answer to the question.

• What are your thoughts on the current government?

Overall I do believe that this current administration has had multiple goods and bads, and you will be aware of the vast majority of such if you have been staying updated with our monthly publications. As of current, I would say the 'busiest' month was that of July in which the CPQL put through 2 pieces of ordinance whilst undergoing a crisis and scandal with the leadership of both the DPS and PD - and I would say that these were handled appropriately. However, we found it unfortunate that we had to remind of their obligations under the Transparency, Accountability, and Oversight Ordinance, but these issues were rectified within a few days of our complaint being published. Unfortunately, for the past two months, it appears they have failed to do so once again, and it should not be the duty of the everyday citizen to remind their elected officials to do their job. Since then, the CPQL have pushed through two additional pieces of ordinance, but we find it deeply saddening that they are yet to complete the most basic of their official duties.

• What changes would you like to see in the future?

As mentioned before, we would like to see a world in which the Government maintains their base obligations to at-least a decent level, though, this is something that we see being failed regularly at the local, state and federal level across our United States. We would like to see people's individual liberties and rights to be restored as many of which have been surrendered due to the vast government overreach in the everyday lives of the regular citizen. If the Government were able to act in the best interests of their population whilst taking as many precautions as possible to ensure that no freedoms are violated.

• Do you believe that the government is improving or turning to the worse?

As you can probably see from our most recent publications, and our answers to your previous questions, it has been on the steady decline. In the month of September, we were only able to identify one key publication. and that was the introduction of the heavily criticised State Housing Facility in which we had a government whistle-blower make contact with us and state how they had been censored politically when making a public comment which was critical of this scheme. The same person also provided the quotes which we apologised for in our November update, and we no longer intend on associating with the individual who made such claims.

• What are your thoughts about the recent situation with Keira Mosley, and her beliefs about the commissioner before & after acquiring her current position?

As a matter of fact, I find some of the words ironic but it is not atypical of current politicians at this time. They can be seen as contradictory, being critical of Howard in one, and pledging support in another. I shall give a few links of where this has happened, and allow the people to make up their mind on the matter: 

• What are your future plans for the LSFL? Do you plan to run in the next elections?

Yes, as stated within our August Summary, I do intend on running in the next election. Our plans shall be released closer to the time of election. 

Want more SAAN? click here

saan.news

Edited by JameZ

Name: James Bradford (LSFL)

Comment: It was a pleasure to have this interview, thank-you Lucy! As standard, we are open for any further interviews or political discussions/debates that any news source wishes to have. 

Name: Keira Mosley

Comment: Sorry that I put country over party and am willing to work with the new administration to further benefit the people of Los Santos. I'm not some petty partisan as the lying Fake News outlets want you to believe.

Just now, Scooter said:

Comment: Sorry that I put country over party and am willing to work with the new administration to further benefit the people of Los Santos. I'm not some petty partisan as the lying Fake News outlets want you to believe.

Name: Lucy (SSAN)

Comment: Hi there Ms. Mosley, we would like to clarify that the opinions and answers supplied in this article are the sole opinion of Mr. Bradford, and it does not represent our own beliefs. 

Just now, JameZ said:

Name: Lucy (SSAN)

Comment: Hi there Ms. Mosley, we would like to clarify that the opinions and answers supplied in this article are the sole opinion of Mr. Bradford, and it does not represent our own beliefs. 

Comment: I'm quite fine with the beliefs of Mr. Bradford and have long admired his work in the LSFL and keeping the government in check. However it isn't hard to see that it was an opinionated and bias question from the start that was pre-planned, which is why you have linked my previous work, which I am not ashamed of.

Just now, Scooter said:

Comment: I'm quite fine with the beliefs of Mr. Bradford and have long admired his work in the LSFL and keeping the government in check. However it isn't hard to see that it was an opinionated and bias question from the start that was pre-planned, which is why you have linked my previous work, which I am not ashamed of.

Name: Lucy (SAAN)

Comment: It seems like you are slightly confused, this is not a recorded interview as you see but a written one, the quoted previous work was quoted by Mr. Bradford and not by our staff.

Just now, JameZ said:

Comment: It seems like you are slightly confused, this is not a recorded interview as you see but a written one, the quoted previous work was quoted by Mr. Bradford and not by our staff.

Comment: "We have invited James Bradford for an interview to express his opinion on the recent changes, and his future plans for the LSFL."

Clearly twisting the words to make it sound like this was in person. And why didn't you contact the accused? Isn't the media supposed to report both sides of the issues and attempt to contact the opposite side for their view? 

Just now, Scooter said:

Comment: "We have invited James Bradford for an interview to express his opinion on the recent changes, and his future plans for the LSFL."

Clearly twisting the words to make it sound like this was in person. And why didn't you contact the accused? Isn't the media supposed to report both sides of the issues and attempt to contact the opposite side for their view? 

Comment: We're not twisting words, we did invite Mr. Bradford for an interview however since we couldn't arrange a time after a week of trying, we went ahead with the e-mail method. We have additionally planned to interview multiple people in the future, including you if you'd like.