CodeDead

Beverly Avenue Gang

Had a great encounter with these guys, I walked past them and they came running at me saying to get out of Beverly Avenue. Keep it up guys!

SARCASM

37 minutes ago, creamy said:

Had a great encounter with these guys, I walked past them and they came running at me saying to get out of Beverly Avenue. Keep it up guys!

SARCASM

Nice one!

44 minutes ago, creamy said:

SARCASM

Everything has a reason, maybe one of the characters you encountered with is a racist? Or maybe he's paranoid about your character trying to sell drugs around the area just because you're black.

Everything has a reasoning, mate.

A lot happened in the past 24 hours, but it's pretty clear to me that despite discussing things with founding members for a long time, everyone involved here had a very very different idea of what we wanted from an Italian-American crime group. Maybe instead of a separate faction, the group will just be an IC group of friends, but I don't want to be the scape goat here for people that consistently won't listen.

I've had the thread up for such little time and a lot of bad stuff already happened, I tried my best to explain what we're trying to accomplish here, no one listened well enough. I've got a lot going on in areas outside of Owl too, so I don't have the free time to make sure people aren't fucking around ICly. I figured the guys involved here would be able to portray things well among themselves, without my handholding. But clearly that's not the case.

I'd like this thread locked and archived.

Edit:

very sorry to the guys that made chars in hopes to see this grow, but i think the concept of the group is best left outside the hemisphere of official factions and kept as a loose group of friends that happen to be thieves.

Edited by Lyov

3 hours ago, Neptune said:

Everything has a reason, maybe one of the characters you encountered with is a racist? Or maybe he's paranoid about your character trying to sell drugs around the area just because you're black.

Everything has a reasoning, mate.

Realistically, even if you're a racist person or paranoid, you don't chase someone. You ain't KKK now are you?

11 minutes ago, creamy said:

Realistically, even if you're a racist person or paranoid, you don't chase someone. You ain't KKK now are you?

Beverly Avenue Gang is the new KKK.

As @Lyov mentioned, he quit this and L&A unless @shadowhelmet or I take over and since I don't want this and Shadow is banned - L&A.

As of myself and the remnants of this and remnants of a few previous factions alongside some very fine people, we'll be starting something new. 

Peace out to all the supporters and all the haters who have followed this group on the short but cool journey it had.
The idea was cool, but a few important people bailed out too soon for this to have a reason to be continued.

3 hours ago, Neptune said:

As @Lyov mentioned, he quit this and L&A unless @shadowhelmet or I take over and since I don't want this and Shadow is banned - L&A.

As of myself and the remnants of this and remnants of a few previous factions alongside some very fine people, we'll be starting something new. 

Peace out to all the supporters and all the haters who have followed this group on the short but cool journey it had.
The idea was cool, but a few important people bailed out too soon for this to have a reason to be continued.

this is epic