[Gun Fear] - New Rule

OwlGaming.png

Rule Discussion

Subject:

Gun Fear

I want to...:

New Rule

Elaboration:

During my time on Owl as an illegal roleplayer, I've been in many situations which have had guns involved in them. One time, I had an M4 & a shotgun at a player's head, robbing them. My friend had an M4 on his head whilst I searched him, when as I was going to grab his gun - he RPed taking it out and headshot both me & my friend in the head. This seems quite unfair to me, as the guy literally had two large weapons at his head - but still has the balls to pull a gun? Just because someone's PC is bad OOCly and can't shoot the best shouldn't mean they get CKed when the guy has guns at his head.

Edited by Sacred

simple, hit the bind and if they dont show fear just hit that f1 an say "need supervisor for an ingame ck" and air it out make sure @DaLuppo records it and put a music on that video. 

1 hour ago, Sacred said:
One time, I had an M4 & a shotgun at a player's head, robbing them. My friend had an M4 on his head whilst I searched him, when as I was going to grab his gun - he RPed taking it out and headshot both me & my friend in the head. This seems quite unfair to me, as the guy literally had two large weapons at his head - but still has the balls to pull a gun? Just because someone's PC is bad OOCly and can't shoot the best shouldn't mean they get CKed when the guy has guns at his head.

hey i remember that too

do-you-remember-me.png

On 11/10/2018 at 12:51 AM, Norm said:

if they failiure to rp gun fear they gets cked already

This. People that "do not RP fear" are eligible for a CK depending on the situation, as Unitts specified earlier. I don't see the need for an entire rule to be implemented for this. As another player mentioned, every situation will become a case of "he did not RP gun fear" and that player saying his character grew up in a specific place, thus not being afraid of guns. 

Should just leave it as it is. If you don't RP fear, you can be CK'ed if you try something.

This is more or less an IC issue and we already have repercussions for this. If someone has a gun literally touching your head and you try fighting them and you get killed, you can essentially be ck’d for disregard. Now if you’re quite far from them and you have a opportunity to run for cover or escape because they’re distracted or won’t be able to react quick enough then it’s fair for play. However if someone you’re aiming at in front of you taps their bind and draws their gun within a fraction of a millisecond and headshots you right away then they’ve blatantly powergamed drawing their gun faster then the speed of light, you’d have plenty of time to shoot them before they even raise their gun at you.

Edited by DrJoseEviI