Sign in to follow this  
Dylanjeter1

[STOLEN] 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk

* While scrolling through the internet, you'd find the following article on various sites *

* There'd be a comment section on the bottom of the article; however, it'd be quite harshly monitored. *
(( Any Troll-Like comments will be deleted. ))

Vehicle Information

VIN: 6586

Plate: RG1 5405

Vehicle Description:

Stolen vehicle is a 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk. Finished in Dodge/Jeep's color known as Redline 2, which is a beautiful red color.

Vehicle was fully stock, other than some window tint and aftermarket tire treads; it still retained its factory Black Satin-Aluminum Wheels which look like Hellcat rims.

This vehicle was in immaculate condition when last seen, therefor; I'll be giving a better reward if it stays in this condition. This vehicle is my daily driver, often times being used for work as a realtor; so I need it back...

Below, I will post a couple pictures of the vehicle... Note that the thieves could've potentially changed the color of it...

As far as I am aware, this is one of either two or three Trackhawk in town; so if you see any Trackhawk, dial 9-1-1

Image(s) of the Vehicle:

pAVxNo4.png

(( NOTE: Vehicle now has Switch rims on it, as those look more like the factory rims! ))

I am offering a reward of $15,000 for any leads that return to the safe return of my vehicle...

I am also offering a reward of $35,000 to whoever returns the vehicle, no questions asked...

Doesn't matter if the said person is the thief, I just want my vehicle back undamaged...

Anonymously drop off the vehicle somewhere that I'll clearly see it at, along with where you want the money; then I'll be sure to drop the cash off...

Contact - Oskar Almqvist, C/S @ 808-654

E-Mail: [email protected]AlmqvistEstates.sa

(( Forum PM me here, or Discord me #El Chapo#8606 ))

Edited by Dylanjeter1

1 hour ago, eoozy said:

Name: Unknown

Comment: You dont know your plates?

Name: private

Comment: I know my plates, look at the article; plates read RG1 5405

4 hours ago, Gazzeh said:

Deserved To get stolen, buy a base jeep riceboy

Name: Private 

Comment: Base Jeeps are ugly, I prefer the Trackhawk because it has better looking style to it.

Name = Johnny Philipps The Mechanic

Comment = Hey mate i hope you find your vehicle, im in another country, i will help you find it as soon as i come back to Los Santos. Kind regards.

Still looking for it.

The reward will be boosted to $40,000 if the vehicle is found within the next 5 Days.

Edited by Dylanjeter1

Still looking for it.

If you're the person that stole it and you're reading this, I am willing to give you more than what it's worth in parts chopping or exporting out of town.

I just want my Jeep back, I love this vehicle; personal favorite... Legit, just leave the vehicle away from wherever you're storing it; along with a note as to of where you want the payment dead-dropped and I'll get it done. I really want my Jeep back.

I mean, 

I'm being really lenient allowing them to anonymously give it back. I won't even try to have them arrested, the cops don't give a shit about stolen vehicles anyway... Legit called 9-1-1 five times when it was stolen, no cops ever showed up. I've done all of the leg work in searching for my car... the LSPD and the State Police haven't been looking for it...

So if the thief decides to return it, I won't be callling the police and giving them any free money from your arrest.

I just want my car back, so whoever has it; give it back and I'll pay you whatever you're gonna be making off of it.

Edited by Dylanjeter1

Vehicle recovered safely, a prize has been given to the gentleman that personally delivered it and the key to my security detail.

* The article would lock itself *

(( Lock & Archive if you can, @Cryotich ))