Sign in to follow this  
Jordan

[Vehicles] - Remove /sell restrictions to DMV area.

Yes or No?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or No?

OwlGaming.png

Script Suggestion

What would be the name of the script(s)?-

Remove /sell restrictions to DMV area.

What kind of script(s) are you suggesting?-
Vehicles

What is the suggestion?-
Simply remove the area limitation to the DMV when selling vehicles. Still have the transfer paper. In the real world we can sell a car anywhere, why is it restricted here?

What are the advantages?-
Loads

What are the disadvantages?-

None

Do you have any resources to support our scripters in making said suggestion?-
Nope

How would you go about implementing this idea?-
Yannick or Unitts know how to script

Edited by Jordan

The DMV paper should still be required and used, but i think this would be great.

12 minutes ago, Jordan said:

What is the suggestion?-
Simply remove the area limitation to the DMV when selling vehicles. Still have the transfer paper. In the real world we can sell a car anywhere, why is it restricted here?

7 minutes ago, TheNeonGuy said:

The DMV paper should still be required and used, but i think this would be great.

DownsSyndrome.gif

No, if we're strictly comparing this to IRL then you'd have to visit the DMV to deliver the paperwork to make the transaction complete. Leave the system as it is. No point in changing it when it's working fine.

yeah sure
in sweden you just have to sign the documents and send them to the dmv and youre pretty much done. im going to take a complete guess and say that it is probably the same in most countries so yeah
it would also help out dealerships so that they dont have to report for access to /sell everytime they want to sell a vehicle, i know from personal experience that it can be a pain in the ass if you have to wait anywhere from 10 seconds to 10 minutes to get access to /sell just to sell a cheap motorbike or something 

13 hours ago, ItsMelodyy said:

No, if we're strictly comparing this to IRL then you'd have to visit the DMV to deliver the paperwork to make the transaction complete. Leave the system as it is. No point in changing it when it's working fine.

You’re only against the suggestion so nobody steals your 2019 pickup truck after a test drive because of the safe zone rule ya nonce

1 minute ago, Jordan said:

You’re only against the suggestion so nobody steals your 2019 pickup truck after a test drive because of the safe zone rule ya nonce

First of all if you can't keep your stuff civilized don't post at all. We don't require the opinion of someone that feels the need to use insults to get their point across. 

In addition, I couldn't give a rats ass if my vehicle was stolen because I don't allow test drives in the first place. 

I posted that reply for the reasons I specified in the response. Nothing more, nothing less. What you think of that is your business. 

16 hours ago, ItsMelodyy said:

Simply this. Even if you signed the paper, you still gotta get it back to the DMV.

Just drive properly and don't speed up while going to the DMV and you won't be ticketed while selling your cars.