croozerdog

Departure - Croozerdog

Is it that they do, as they do?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Yes?

Either Owlgaming became boring to me personally and I start noticing the flaws, or there are just a few new flaws. I've had so many unpleasant encounters with the adminteam recently, either personal or just by reading things like ck apps on the forums, that I don't feel like I belong on this server anymore. I guess playing the same game since 2014 gets a bit dull after a while either way.

Another reason, the same reason I quit the adminteam, is my education. I'm quite a lot behind on work I can easily do, if I hadn't spend a lot of time doing personal rp and helping with the rp of my fellow owlmates. I used to play Owlgaming for several hours a day and it actually seems to feel like a problem.

I love Owl, even though I don't agree with admin judgement and rules half of the time. (which is a personal problem) It's a big, long lasting community that provided me with close to 2000 hours of fun. And a lot of driving around in boredom in search for roleplay, which I mostly found withing an hour or two. I have uncountable memories on this server. Like if I think about it, it blows my mind. Also erp.

I might come looking once in a while, but I will not participate in any factions and I will fairly sell my properties so they don't remain unused.

Still looking forward to GTA V roleplay, though and I'll surely be active in that new project.

Thanks @awesomekaj, @Luigikuik, @fartacus, @Serx, @QueenC and the numerous other people of which I only remember the character names for the great times.

Also thanks to @EPICxNUTS for bringing me cars.

Also @QueenC mom gay.

Edit: And @SkylerFox, sorry for locking you in my basement for 2 weeks

I know this is the "Off topic" subforum but the departure one seems to have vanished, or never has never exited. No idea.

Plz no delet.

Edited by croozerdog

Just now, Serx said:

sit the fuck down

No u

Just now, EPICxNUTS said:

see ya you big scrote 

cars when

Just now, Norm said:

no tag for me

good luck mate have a peaceful life

HAHA I tried @normy. The Saints was a blast, don't let it die tho

Was fun while it lasted. 😢

Spoiler

Just because the music fits, even doe it became a meme.

See you again in V! :)