Thomasmith

[District 1] Supervisor Letter

sorAckr.png&key=fef1f72053424041890890ac

3rd of November 2018
 County Hall

CPQL - Council of Supervisors

District 1 Supervisor

Greetings District 1 Residents,

Many of you know me as the Director of the Bureau of Traffic Services. I've worked in many places and was assigned in many good leading positions within the CPQL.

I was interested in joining the council on behalf of this district to take care of it along with the people who reside in it. I am here to make sure everything runs smoothly within my district and the City in general.
I'll be working very closely with council members for a better future for this county.

I would like to hear from businessmen inside District 1, who're willing to start new helpful and effective business inside it. If your business requires the help of the government, you're more than welcomed to send me a detailed mail including the plans you're seeking to implement.

Anyone who resides inside District 1 is more than welcomed to mail me and bring any complaints or suggestions at anytime. Good suggestions will be discussed with other council members.

Should there be any have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to contact me. I'll gladly answer them.

Sincerely,

(( A heavily moderated comment section would be open ))