Lev73

Character Name-

Lev Sokolov

Date of Incident-

11/01/2018

Supervising Administrator-

Unitts

Narrative-

I log on my character and pass by Pig Pen, since my character lives right by the area, and I see a gang of 3 guys (Steven Alfonsi, Vincent DeLuca, Charles Mancuso) surrounding some new character (2 hours at the time, name was Yerzov Kazimir) and are proceeding to beat him to near death. keep in mind that they're doing this right infront of Pig Pen, with an NPC overseeing the situation. I first hop out the car, and tell them as neutrally as I can to just pack it up and go away, they're not listening, so I keep telling them to go away. If I'm not mistaken, this NPC should've called the police the second Yerzov came to him. What reason would someone really have to beat a 2 hour character up to near death? Especially in front of an NPC? This isn't my first run-in with DaLuppo (who is Vincent DeLuca in this situation) as he has randomly shot and killed me before for no reason, but I digress.

[2018-11-01 14:30:08] [Output] : ★ Charles Mancuso scratches at his neck and looks over at Vincent and then at Lev.
[2018-11-01 14:30:19] [Output] : ★ Yerzov Kazimir Standing on his leg as he clings on Viktor
[2018-11-01 14:30:25] [Output] : ★ Charles Mancuso leaps forward to try and grab Lev by his arm forcefully.

For context, Viktor is the NPC guard that is standing outside infront of the Pig Pen.

So after these 3 guys at Pig Pen beat up the new character, one of them make the assertion that I'm gonna pull a gun out, which they're right about. I did it because I was convinced they wanted to kill Yerzov Kazimir or viscerally hurt him, and because I was convinced they had other things in store for me, having witnessed the events unfold.

I shot and killed Steve Alfonsi because I was certain these guys had guns on them themselves and were itching for a fire fight or something. They scramble and hop in their cars instead, driving off initially. The new 2 hour character ran off to hide and I hopped in my car to call a friend, until the guys come back in their cars.

They proceed to chase me across down from Pig Pen, to the East beach highway, to the front and opposite end of the Trinity Lounge, crashing their cars left and right without seat belts on and not RPing their injuries, the car chase finally ends by the LSPD where a friend of mine just happened to be waiting, I never disclosed my location to him or anything.

DaLuppo uses his car, without any rp, to repeatedly ram me and my friend to death. No /ame or /me or anything, just ramming me to death, can't tell if this was a legit means to kill me. One of his affiliates for some reason also drove by the area, hopped off his car, and wrote this gem while I was getting car rammed to death.

[2018-11-01 14:37:43] [Output] : ★ Marco Lombardi quickly jumps onto Lev.

DaLuppo also killed Timur Israilov, by repeatedly ramming him to death.

Steve Alfonsi was not CKed, only PKed despite being in foreign territory and even going as far as to start problems with locals who he apparently has an IC agreement with, this posse is apparently with Morra, who are supposed to be friends of Bratva, but here they are in Little Moscow beating up locals. For some reason my character was CKed for merely having stood his ground and helping out a local within our community against a guy that was clearly looking for a fight. Timur was CKed just for trying to help his friend out as he was getting bumped to death by 3 guys in cars.

Evidence-

I wasn't expecting the situation to get so heated, so I didn't think there would've been a need for screenshots initially. I only have a photo of me getting chased, me being dead right next to the police station, and logs of the entire scenario from my end.

https://pastebin.com/9du1xceW
https://pastebin.com/9du1xceW

Method of Death-

Car ramming repeatedly

Have you attempted to resolve this already with the supervising administrator?-

No

Here's the one and only input you'll be seeing from my part. You knew who we are and still took it upon yourself and opened fire at us for a "local" that you didn't even know, you shot up Steven right in front of me (Vincent) and Charles. The two of us survived and you were chased for a couple minutes before arriving near PD where your friend Timur opened fire at Charles. Right then, I came in and rammed your friend but instead of him RP-ing it, he stood up and kept shooting at me so I had to make sure he was dead script-wise (that was hilarious) right after I finished him, you were running in circles after getting rammed once (Even Unitts asked you to RP it but you delayed a bit) and as you were down on the ground, Charles ended you with a bullet to the head, I don't see how you think it's invalid.

I've never seen you before on my character ICly, OOCly though I was in complete disbelief that you were in any way affiliated with Morra, since I didn't think they'd allow members in who do nothing but drive around IPS and pick fights with new players for really dumb reasons. After I'd shot Steve, I got numerous PMs informing me that you were infact Vincent, I wasn't surprised that that's your character, I was surprised that they'd let such a trigger happy child into the faction, but that's beside the point.

ICly I've never interacted with you or anything, so all I'd have known was that 3 really funny talking guys are infront of Pig Pen beating a guy up from the area, for a really dumb reason.

Charles never shot me and killed me, he only shot and killed Timur, as seen here:

[2018-11-01 14:37:35] [Output] : * Charles Mancuso reaches for the Glock 19 in his Safariland ALS holster and withdraws it with haste. *
[2018-11-01 14:37:43] [Output] : ★ Marco Lombardi quickly jumps onto Lev.
[2018-11-01 14:37:45] [Output] : * Charles Mancuso reaches for the Glock 19 in his Safariland ALS holster and withdraws it with haste. *
[2018-11-01 14:37:48] [Output] : If you were killed due to DM or anything similar, /report to get an admin to revive you.
[2018-11-01 14:37:48] [Output] : If you accept your death, you may lose some of your items - unless revived.
[2018-11-01 14:37:53] [Output] : * Vincent DeLuca unlocks the vehicle doors. *
[2018-11-01 14:37:54] [Output] :  Admin Kenneth Stinson has teleported to you.

[2018-11-01 14:37:56] [Output] : ★ Charles Mancuso double taps Timur.

So what ended up happening is you car rammed me to death while Marco Lombardi was "holding me down", which makes no sense since he'd get rammed to death, too.

You didn't rp ramming him because he kept shooting, that makes sense, but you didn't RP ramming me either despite the fact that I didn't have my gun out. You just did it script wise while Marco "held me down" lol.

I was going to roleplay the hit and I stood still, I was just typing, but I never got the opportunity because you kept ramming me. I never refused to roleplay the car ramming, you just kept doing it to where I died and couldn't type IC anymore.

I believe the disregard on your case here is the fact you escalated the situation by pulling and using a firearm for a fist fight (no where near beating the man to death as you claim) and shot someone for it. That is a blatant aggression by yourself and makes you eligible for a CK, where as Steven did not provoke you, nor touch you physically (where as I did) and you shot and killed him.

Why should he get cked? He did nothing.

You escalated to a level of violence that was far exceeding the level needed and suffered the consequences for it. Something so meaningless as a fist fight resulted in you shooting someone unprovoked when the fight had already stopped by the time you arrived and the guy was standing up. The argument you make of the guard calling 911 would only be detrimental to your cause and if we're going down that route then he probably wouldn't have called because he doesn't want to rat out his own guy for shooting and killing someone for such a stupid reason.

Of course, this ultimately lies in the hands of @Unitts. I'm just reporting what I saw ICly as Charles Mancuso.

You and your gang were there long before I showed up, I talked to you as you were beating him, so the guard would've called 911 the moment the guy was curled up by his leg, instead you sort of insinuated that he'd do nothing but stand there and you had fun beating up a new player character for no reason, good work.

You didn't give the opportunity to reply at all, you just instead jumped straight to trying to fight and grab me. The NPC would've called the police as you encroached the new player and beat him up. He'd refuse to call 911 had the situation been just me approaching you and outright gunning you, which wasn't what happened here, it was you guys trying to circle around me and fight me just for free reign on beating a new player up.

instead you sort of insinuated that he'd do nothing but stand there and you had fun beating up a new player character for no reason, 

You've said this numerous times, "had fun beating up a new player character for no reason", yet it seems as if you're saying new characters cannot illegal roleplay and are immune to any sort of roleplay regarding them losing. I doubt a person with such a good reputation in the community as Wright would "beat a new player up for no reason".

He isn't immune but it's a shameful to beat up a guy who just joined the server, trying to get involved somewhere and have fun. Instead he gets beat up by a trio of guys who just want to get the coolest screenshots of the week. I personally never robbed anyone on my character recently, because I understand the server is dying and that it needs people to keep it interesting.

4 hours ago, Lyov said:

He isn't immune but it's a shameful to beat up a guy who just joined the server, trying to get involved somewhere and have fun. Instead he gets beat up by a trio of guys who just want to get the coolest screenshots of the week. I personally never robbed anyone on my character recently, because I understand the server is dying and that it needs people to keep it interesting.

An appeal to emotion is a logical fallacy and has no room in this discussion.

Are you admitting you're mixing in this situation and didn't want him beat up because he had 2 hours? Should we advocate for your punishment for MG? That seems like your motivation to help and save this guy. Is your argument that you're trying to help a new player and wanted him to win so you did something you normally would not and are using this as an excuse to try and invalidate a legitimate CK reason?

You said you shot at us because you felt we were itching for a gun fight but you're the one who pulled the gun out and started firing at us even when we ran off and did not engage you immediately. You're admitting you initiated everything but claim you're not at fault because the player was a new player. You're the one who raised the level of violence across the board and your unfounded and stupid assumptions led to your demise. Either ICly or OOCly driven by these decisions you've proven that you had little reason to pull the gun out and are at fault.

He got punched and fell to the ground and was left alone. You came up, wanted to fight 3 guys (vs just you). We told you to leave, you refused. We told you to fuck off, you refused. I tried to grab your arm to lead you away and you ran off behind a car and pulled a gun out and started shooting at us and killed someone who didn't even touch you or take any aggressive steps towards you. You're at fault every step of the way here.

You raised the level of aggression needlessly and suffered the consequences because you wanted to be a white knight.

A perfect analogy for this situation is the following: you poke a dog with a stick and it snarls at you, then you taunt it and it barks at you, and then you kick it and it bites you and you start crying about it.

Topped with the fact you told the faction leader you didn't even know the guy who was attacked.

Edited by Wright

lol don't kid yourself, he wasn't "punched "then got left alone". It wasn't until I came by that you considered going away, but only after you'd tried to provoke me.

You're free to argue for trying to get me admin-punished for meta gaming in a separate thread if you're that desperate to punish someone for looking out for people :) but this thread is purely about my CK. My reasoning for wanting to help him out was because I'd have seen him around Little Moscow ICly and wanted to get to know him better, this was my IC motive the faction I was in was looking for new guys.

Too bad it isn't possible when 3 really bored long time players want to push their luck and piss people on the server off, I've seen the conduct of this new Morra outside of my situation on alternate characters, I used to give a lot of people crap for loitering at IdleStacks and starting fights, but man you guys take that to a new level lol.

I never "wanted to fight 3 guys", I came to tell 3 guys to take a hike since I was working security for Pig Pen at the time, the only people looking to fight was a Charles Mancuso who tried to grab someone's arm and threatened him, this already gave away the fact that you had hostile intentions. How am I supposed to know that you were merely "gonna grab my arm and drag me away to an alley"? Especially when you have 3 guys surrounding me.

A better analogy to the situation is that a mutt is in foreign territory and it won't go away, so I had to scare it off by shooting his pack mate. It didn't bode well purely because I wasn't fully aware of rules regarding what's allowed and isn't allowed in character killing, for example I didn't think car ramming a guy over and over again script wise is a legit means for a CK.

There's not really much crying going on here, I'm merely presenting my explanation on the situation. The only person here that's crying and using passive aggressive choice of words is you for some reason, you seem to interpret this appeal as some attack on your personal character. All I said in this thread is that I can understand this situation being a player kill for me, but I never understood it being a character kill. Whatever Unitt's decision is on the appeal, I'll accept it. but I made this thread to present my end of the situation in case there was a mix up he didn't understand, I don't care what you personally think of my IC conduct OOCly since you don't matter to me.

Hello,

I will be the handling admin of this CK appeal.

If you aren't a part of this please do not comment, if you are however a part of this keep the comments civil.

Is there anyone who happens to have more evidence, Footage? Screenshots? or even more logs? if so, please send them my way.
You'll get the rest of today to forward said evidence to me.

On 11/2/2018 at 10:32 PM, Lyov said:

Narrative-

I log on my character and pass by Pig Pen, since my character lives right by the area, and I see a gang of 3 guys (Steven Alfonsi, Vincent DeLuca, Charles Mancuso) surrounding some new character (2 hours at the time, name was Yerzov Kazimir) and are proceeding to beat him to near death. keep in mind that they're doing this right infront of Pig Pen, with an NPC overseeing the situation. I first hop out the car, and tell them as neutrally as I can to just pack it up and go away, they're not listening, so I keep telling them to go away. If I'm not mistaken, this NPC should've called the police the second Yerzov came to him. What reason would someone really have to beat a 2 hour character up to near death? Especially in front of an NPC?

Let's start here, Pig Pen does have a guard NPC out front, however, when a business or generally interior is locked all NPC staff is off duty and RPed as if they're not at work but home with their family, therefore they do not have to get RPed as they really wouldn't be there.  In this case, Pig Pen, which is the building the NPC is guarding has been locked for quite some time, more specifically hours up to and after this situation occurred.  

What reason would someone really have to beat a 2 hour character up to near death?

Having low hours doesn't mean you can not get beaten up for your actions, so I'm not quite sure what you are trying to argue here.

So after these 3 guys at Pig Pen beat up the new character, one of them make the assertion that I'm gonna pull a gun out, which they're right about. I did it because I was convinced they wanted to kill Yerzov Kazimir or viscerally hurt him, and because I was convinced they had other things in store for me, having witnessed the events unfold.

I shot and killed Steve Alfonsi because I was certain these guys had guns on them themselves and were itching for a fire fight or something. They scramble and hop in their cars instead, driving off initially. The new 2 hour character ran off to hide and I hopped in my car to call a friend, until the guys come back in their cars.

They proceed to chase me across down from Pig Pen, to the East beach highway, to the front and opposite end of the Trinity Lounge, crashing their cars left and right without seat belts on and not RPing their injuries, the car chase finally ends by the LSPD where a friend of mine just happened to be waiting, I never disclosed my location to him or anything.

DaLuppo uses his car, without any rp, to repeatedly ram me and my friend to death. No /ame or /me or anything, just ramming me to death, can't tell if this was a legit means to kill me. One of his affiliates for some reason also drove by the area, hopped off his car, and wrote this gem while I was getting car rammed to death.

You had the chance to drive away and get more people to help this guy, call PD or just flee, instead you decided to take a gun to a fist fight, a fight that wasn't even involving you the first time around. You said it yourself, you went on with this dispite it being 3 vs 1, the odds of you actially getting away with this unharmed were already really slim as you opened fire and injuried Steven. You started the conflict with them by shooting one of theirs and as a result of your own decision of doing this they found you and killed you.

This is false, he did not kill you by ramming you, you got rammed but didn't die then shot by one of the others.
Ramming doesn't require /me nor /do's in the moment just like we don't require someone to RP pulling the trigger or getting into a car or onto a bike.

For some reason my character was CKed for merely having stood his ground and helping out a local within our community against a guy that was clearly looking for a fight. Timur was CKed just for trying to help his friend out as he was getting bumped to death by 3 guys in cars.

Both Characters was CKed due to disregarding their lives, you started by shooting at them, then he came to help you out getting himself into the mess.  IRL if three males like these three are beating someone up you most likely wouldn't shoot at them being alone.
just to clearify
Timur got CKed for disregarding his life due to him getting himself involved in this, possiblely hurting them or killing him as he were trying to help you.
You got CKed for disregarding your life, interferring in others business, brining a gun to a fist fight you were not even involved in and shooting one of their men.

Steve Alfonsi was not CKed,

He was only PKed due to the fact that he didn't do any harm to you yet you shot him, CKing him would've been beyond unfair and below our CK standards.

to sum things up, brining a gun to a fist fight you were not even involved in nor knew the victim is never a vise idea, especially not if you are on your own versus multiple people. The place of the fight doesn't really matter, yes it was on another factions property but the fact here is that as menitoned before you were acting on your own disregarding your characters life as you pulled the trigger and fired the weapon at them hitting one of their men.  The reason here to CK is legitimate and with that said I have to deny the CK appeal.

@Lyov