Sign in to follow this  
Scooter

[General] - Immigration Status Script

Should this be added?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Should this be added?

• Yes #MAGA
    • No? Explain why

Agree but should set up an ICE detainment center/island to where there can be multiple chances to escape the island before the deportation plane arrives. That's when u get CKed. Get what im saying?

1 hour ago, Scooter said:

Illegal Immigrant - This would spawn you with no form of ID and you wouldn't be in the system, however you are at risk of deportation aka a CK

I like everything but this, not to offend but people likes to MG little things over OOC conclusions. But yeah, it's a cool addition.

11 minutes ago, GamerX27 said:

Agree but should set up an ICE detainment center/island to where there can be multiple chances to escape the island before the deportation plane arrives. That's when u get CKed. Get what im saying?

Not at all how it works. Previously characters who got admin approval to RP as illegals and were CK'd had the ability to write a ticket and RP sneaking back into the country. The same could go for those deported with the new script

11 minutes ago, Serx said:

I like everything but this, not to offend but people likes to MG little things over OOC conclusions. But yeah, it's a cool addition.

Elaborate a little more? I'm a bit confused as to what you're getting at maybe an example or something

Just now, Scooter said:

Not at all how it works. Previously characters who got admin approval to RP as illegals and were CK'd had the ability to write a ticket and RP sneaking back into the country. The same could go for those deported with the new script

Mkay 👍

Just now, Scooter said:

Elaborate a little more? I'm a bit confused as to what you're getting at maybe an example or something

Someone from PD sees an individual, knows OOCly that individual RPing as an illegal immigrant so PD guy just pulls up, asks for ID and such then follows the legal procedure. That's what I mean, overall the idea is good as I stated above.

3 minutes ago, iii said:

A question, when a legal immigrant commits a crime, do they get deported too or whats the law on that

Yes they do get deported

Edited by noahcool111

9 minutes ago, Serx said:

Someone from PD sees an individual, knows OOCly that individual RPing as an illegal immigrant so PD guy just pulls up, asks for ID and such then follows the legal procedure. That's what I mean, overall the idea is good as I stated above.

Then that officer should be banned for MG, not to mention there's no reason to ID them in the first place. An officer can't just walk up to a random person and demand ID, if the officer does so forcefully that's illegal anyways.

5 minutes ago, iii said:

A question, when a legal immigrant commits a crime, do they get deported too or whats the law on that

Typically felonies can get you deported if you are here on visa, however for the sake of the game maybe PD could introduce a policy that after so many felonies the immigrant is deported. Typically these deportations are temporary though for a few years and the person could obviously come back legally. SADC could even just be RP'd as temporary deportation for legal immigrants who have committed felonies and once they're released they're back in the US

Edited by Scooter

Oh boy, time to RP smuggling people into Los Santos! 🤤

Edited by TheNeonGuy

5 minutes ago, Yannick said:

Everything around the script has to be set up/drafted before we make this. Not hard at all it's just that it has to be worked out with every other person that will be involved in this.

Just requires editing the MDC system and the script surrounding character creation and character data, then a few more items with images in the item system, I guess.

1 hour ago, Fernando16 said:

Just requires editing the MDC system and the script surrounding character creation and character data, then a few more items with images in the item system, I guess.

What about processing illegals, their charges, court stuff and such.

Like the script is easy if I put my head into it, but it needs more stuff to make it actually have a use.

> is lspd cop

> wants to arrest niggas
> sees someone with foreign surname

> megaphone: pull the car over, this is lspd!

> check ID 

> immigrant!! CK!

14 minutes ago, Beta said:

> is lspd cop

> wants to arrest niggas
> sees someone with foreign surname

> megaphone: pull the car over, this is lspd!

> check ID 

> immigrant!! CK!

Then you take it to the UCP with proof and get that person removed from PD. :)