Norm

What happened to me?

5 hours ago, tutsmeister said:

really intrigued by this story, sad to hear it. i'm quite interested on what grounds did they arrest you? what laws did you break or...?

welcome back.

I was arrested by Cyber Police for qualified fraud. That's why my phones and other equipment was seized. They accused me of cyber crimes which I never committed. 

4 hours ago, MikjeliS said:

I have a feeling that someone was trying to pull a prank on you, or the turkish police are just so corrupted that they decided to raid you. Why raid, and why you? You probably dumped one of the police officers daughters and that one officer was probably in your house/flat when the girl wanted to introduce you to her father. After the introduction, about a year or two, you dumped her and she told her dad, and then he decided to scare the living shit out of you and raid you with his colleagues. AND they decided to re-use some old evidence that they got from pickpocketers and on court accused you of stealing those things, yet again. And that "yet again" is meant as they were stolen twice. So yeah, that's my point of view on all of that had happened.

lol

9 hours ago, ToyYoda said:

Ayo! And I was thinking that the Netherlands was the fascist country! Glad to have you back Norm.

>Says fascist likes it's supposed to be insulting

>Walks outside and gets stabbed by a syrian refugee pot smoking prostitute

>Shame your country isn't fascist

3 hours ago, Scooter said:

>Says fascist likes it's supposed to be insulting

>Walks outside and gets stabbed by a syrian refugee pot smoking prostitute

>Shame your country isn't fascist

> Goes on the forum

> Be al cocky

> Gay