Urshankov

[LSFL] October Summary

Name: Namira

comment: Great publication and thank you for the mention! Being able to provide jobs for the community of Los Santos and surrounding areas has always been a goal of mine, something which I aim to continue. Takes guts to even admit wrongdoings and that should be admired. Looking forward to seeing future updates. 

Name: LSFL

Comment: We forgot to add in this months publication we have purposefully not included any details regarding the recent tragedy in the centre of the Market region last night. This is because we wish to respect the identities and livelihood of the victims and their families, and no matter your political orientation we can all agree that it should not be hijacked for political means.

We do intend to make a statement once all of the facts are present, but until then we urge that all citizens remain vigilant whilst Local, State and Federal agencies work towards bringing justice for any lives lost.

Name: Nicholas Howard.

Comment: Thank you for your apology.

I'm more than willing to engage in a conversation with yourself or anyone else who'd like to know more about what the County Government is currently working on. You can reach me on my email at: [email protected] 

Edited by DylanW

4 minutes ago, DylanW said:

Name: Nicholas Howard.

Comment: Thank you for your apology.

I'm more than willing to engage in a conversation with yourself or anyone else who'd like to know more about what the County Government is currently working on. You can reach me on my email at: [email protected] 

Comment: We appreciate your reply and shall make contact with yourself shortly, and as you suggested, we also recommend that anyone with greater concerns goes to yourself or their Councillor.

Name: Thomas Warren.

Comment: I would like to express my admiration for this publication and would like to thank you for all the good words you've said about everyone. It's always my pleasure to work aside with the government of Los Santos to provide better chances, job opportunities and better services for everyone.
I've worked hard to achieve my goals and here I am taking another step.
I also would like to announce that there'll be a publication soon for the people inside my district.

2 hours ago, Urshankov said:

We forgot to add in this months publication we have purposefully not included any details regarding the recent tragedy in the centre of the Market region last night. This is because we wish to respect the identities and livelihood of the victims and their families, and no matter your political orientation we can all agree that it should not be hijacked for political means.

Name: Yuuuu

Comment: We purposefully did not include it, but we do actually include it like this, please like us now.

9 minutes ago, croozerdog said:

Comment: We purposefully did not include it, but we do actually include it like this, please like us now.

Comment: It was for clarification so people did not make claims that we were ignoring the tragedy. As the rest of the comment stated, a separate non partisan statement will be made.  We aren't just a political organisation, we are a think tank and a union of citizens too, which was the original formation of the group - which would be clear if you had read our earlier publications.

3 minutes ago, Urshankov said:

Comment: It was for clarification so people did not make claims that we were ignoring the tragedy. As the rest of the comment stated, a separate non partisan statement will be made.  We aren't just a political organisation, we are a think tank and a union of citizens too, which was the original formation of the group - which would be clear if you had read our earlier publications.

Comment: I didn't even read this publication, juist that tiny part