nuudeli

Character Name-

Matvei Dobrolyubov

Date of Incident-

09/06/2018

Supervising Administrator-

FAILCAKEZ

Narrative-

On 1.9.2018. I was kidnapped by several members of Eight Deuce Hoovers, keep in mind that these people kidnapped me unmasked. I was brought to a house in blueberry, where I was tied and searched for items, the kidnappers proceeded to interrogate me, I was trying to act as if I was a harmless Russian immigrant. On the first day, nothing happened other than some questioning, they discovered some bullets in my pockets and 18K in money.

I asked Craazy why I was kidnapped (See evidence 1)

Like I said earlier, they kidnapped me unmasked, right? So near the end of the interrogation I was given the option to accept a PK or wait for a CK app verdict. I refused to accept a PK and I was sceptical that the CK app would be accepted just because they chose to kidnap me unmasked. In conclusion, they kidnapped me without a mask and wanted to PK me because I saw them, but isn't this really just DM with extra steps? They wanted to get information out of me, and they kidnapped me solely because I was seen near Clevon Hamilton's residence.

If this is acceptable, during war, I could kidnap random people unmasked at the Pizza Stack, interrogate them and then kill them until I find a member of the target gang. It's just obvious abuse, not to count the reasoning and clear MG behind the kidnapping. Talking about MG, here's something that I believe was metagamed, Destroyed somehow knew my alias, I don't know how and I asked him OOC:ly but he refused to tell me. (See evidence 2)

TL;DR

MATVEI (Me) seen near CLEVON's house in his vehicle, EIGHT DEUCE kidnaps MATVEI, UNMASKED and interrogates him. EIGHT DEUCE wants to player kill MATVEI because he saw their faces. MATVEI refuses the PK, EIGHT DEUCE makes a CK App, MATVEI is CKed by NASIR JEFFERSON.

Evidence-

Evidence 1. https://pastebin.com/ShSWzrde

Evidence 2. https://pastebin.com/5xBTaSmB

Evidence 3. https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/485028104788508673/486155640914575361/Screenshot_2018-09-03-15-48-29-1.png?width=616&height=490 Sovurai, also known as Beta or IC:ly as LATRELL MYERS and EDWARD OAKLEY admitting to the kidnappers metagaming me.

Method of Death-

Multiple GSW's to torso and head.

Have you attempted to resolve this already with the supervising administrator?-

No

Posted on behalf of @Craazy

This is most likely going to be my only post on this thread, so I'll try to clear everything up in one post. Otherwise, I'm sure @Unitts, the administrator who approved the CK application can go into deeper context regarding it.

You were going to get player-killed or character-killed after the kidnapping because of numerous factors. I'll backtrack a little so I can explain in depth.

We were hunting for Clevon Hamilton, and it appeared you knew his location. You drove by his house when we were investigating the area, but we thought nothing of it and instead we left the area assuming you were actually an innocent citizen and were going to call the police. I want to note that there was a blue Intruder or Primo model sedan near the house.

When we came back to the house minutes later, both you and the blue sedan had disappeared. About 10-15 minutes later, we spotted your black SUV, with you outside of it, alongside the blue sedan parked nearby, in the parking lot of the Pig Pen. This is when we had our reasons to suspect that you were involved, and so we decided to kidnap you.

The next time we saw you was actually when you passed by our neighborhood. We had given up on our investigations but you drove right by and I called it out. That's when we all got in two seperate cars, chased you, and eventually kidnapped you unmasked.

I want to note that Sovurai or Beta's input is irrelevant as he was not aware of the full situation, and he, just like you, probably assumed some metagame was at play since we never really told him anything, either IC or OOC.

You were not a random person who was kidnapped, you were highly suspected of working with those we were hunting.

Yeah, sure, you played stupid but I want to note that the 18,000 dollars in cash, and ammunition we found on you simply made us more cautious and gave us further reasoning to assume your involvement. Ultimately, all these factors led to your demise.

Even if you knew nothing about the situation at hand, the cash, ammunition, and encoded messages you had on you led us to believe you were either law-enforcement, part of the Russian mob, or working with Clevon Hamilton.

The nickname, I believe @Destroyed took out of some of the messages in your phone.

Anyway that's about all of the input I have, @Unitts approved the CK and was also the supervising administrator when we were hunting for Clevon, and therefore @Unitts was also present when we spotted you, and the blue sedan so... I'm sure he'll be able to confirm.

As the situation has defused, I care not about metagaming purposes so all information can be revealed, @Unitts.

I've never owned a blue sedan on Matvei and I can't recall anyone else driving one. Also, I think it is clear as day that the reasoning for the kidnapping was driven by OOC knowledge, you saw me drive past person X's house, and parked in front of a club that most of the people in Little Moscow visit. Then you saw me drive by a VERY busy street in East Los Santos (which is the ward where Matvei lives), that being Carson Street, as it holds one of the bridges that lead to Idlewood, which we all know is frequented by majority of the servers players. 

Anyone could've been there. The group kidnapped me purely on seeing me drive around in the city. Why? Because they knew OOC:ly that I was involved.

12 hours ago, Ambidextrous said:

Evidence 3. https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/485028104788508673/486155640914575361/Screenshot_2018-09-03-15-48-29-1.png?width=616&height=490 Sovurai, also known as Beta or IC:ly as LATRELL MYERS and EDWARD OAKLEY admitting to the kidnappers metagaming me.

Pfft, I wish that was helpful, but you played the worst card ever, back then I was a hangaround, I didn't know shit about the whole situation, I wasn't part of the whole "mission" Ambidextrous and Eoozy were the ones that explained the whole situation to me, and from their perspective it did look suspicious, but when I heard the whole story, I knew that they were just mad because Matvei got CK'ed, the reason is valid and me assuming something when I'm not even high ranked member of Eight Deuce Hoovers and not being part of the whole CK situation doesn't change anything. 

Get your facts straight and next time stop crying in my PM's. You were the one saying that you just parked SUV at Clevon's place and that was the only reason you got kidnapped, when the whole story was deeper than that.

That's such a horrible thing to do lmao, I was your friend back then and I just told you my opinion and now you're using it after like 2 months to save your game character. It's just wild how low some people can get.

Edited by Beta

10 minutes ago, Beta said:

Pfft, I wish that was helpful, but you played the worst card ever, back then I was a hangaround, I didn't know shit about the whole situation, I wasn't part of the whole "mission" Ambidextrous and Eoozy were the ones that explained the whole situation to me, and from their perspective it did look suspicious, but when I heard the whole story, I knew that they were just mad because Matvei got CK'ed, the reason is valid and me assuming something when I'm not even high ranked member of Eight Deuce Hoovers and not being part of the whole CK situation doesn't change anything. 

Get your facts straight and next time stop crying in my PM's. You were the one saying that you just parked SUV at Clevon's place and that was the only reason you got kidnapped, when the whole story was deeper than that.

If you'd read my response with thought you'd understand that in all scenarios, I was basically picked for driving around my home district, that being East Los Santos.

Just now, Ambidextrous said:

If you'd read my response with thought you'd understand that in all scenarios, I was basically picked for driving around my home district, that being East Los Santos.

"We were hunting for Clevon Hamilton, and it appeared you knew his location. You drove by his house when we were investigating the area, but we thought nothing of it and instead we left the area assuming you were actually an innocent citizen and were going to call the police. I want to note that there was a blue Intruder or Primo model sedan near the house.

When we came back to the house minutes later, both you and the blue sedan had disappeared. About 10-15 minutes later, we spotted your black SUV, with you outside of it, alongside the blue sedan parked nearby, in the parking lot of the Pig Pen. This is when we had our reasons to suspect that you were involved, and so we decided to kidnap you.

The next time we saw you was actually when you passed by our neighborhood. We had given up on our investigations but you drove right by and I called it out. That's when we all got in two seperate cars, chased you, and eventually kidnapped you unmasked." 

You never told me this. You said they had no reason.

12 minutes ago, Destroyed said:

Not sure why you keep bringing up that you got kidnapped unmasked, that has nothing to do with the reasoning on why you were CKd.

Because one of the reasons apparently for my CK was that I would've known their faces. How is it my problem that they chose to chase me without masks? They could've put on a ski mask in their cars and chased me down. Just feels like they left their masks in their pockets just so they'd have an extra reason to go for a Character Kill. 

Let's look at the situation when I was brought to the house and tied up. Kidnappers were very open, some names were mentioned too. It's obvious that the plan was to fish some information out of me and quickly PK me, to avoid any backlash from the kidnapping. 

How to get information during a war 101, guide by crimstone hoover mafia:

Step 1. Find any reason, literally, any reason to kidnap a person that you OOC:ly know has something to do with a conflict you're involved in.

Step 2. Kidnap the said person unmasked.

Step 3. Interrogate him.

Step 4. Check his phone for that juicy extra intel. 

Step 5. PK because he saw your crews faces.

It's as if a certain trio would've wanted to get rid of me so bad they had to get any little reason to make sure I wouldn't proceed with my plans. 

I'll be handling this appeal.

My verdict will be given once I speak to those involved.

After speaking with those involved, I have come to a conclusion regarding the CK.

The CK reasoning was NOT because you saw their unmasked face, it was following a private CK application. The reason why it may have been a PK is due to the fact that at the time of the kidnapping, the CK application had not been reviewing/processed.

After looking at the evidence myself, I can conclude that Eight Deuces had reasonable suspicion that you were assisting Clevon Hamilton in hiding. You were extremely careless in hiding the fact and thus were caught in the act. All IC evidence draws to this fact, so the CK is perfectly valid.

Sidenote, if you're going to make a CK application, do so immediately instead of waiting a few months. It makes it very difficult to obtain evidence and logs for old character kills.