Luigikuik

[SAAN] Interview with county commissioner Nicholas Howard

Username: CitizenFive

Comment: Oh he has nothing on Mengele, the guy who the polls swung in Urshankovs favor two elections ago, would have completely destroyed Comissioner Hill, which I may add is owned by the citizens of Los Santos, as a public building. And who would have paid for the destruction? The tax payers. Ms. Mosley was going on about corruption and transparency in her blog post on October 10th, saying Mr. Howard was denying citizens the right to vote on two districts that were supposed to be up for grabs but weren't. I'd like to point out that she was Mengeles second-in-command at the time of the plans to destroy Comissioner hill. She was duty bound to put a stop to it, and at the very least let the public know about the potential destruction of publicly owned property. Did she? of course not! She was in on it. I'd much rather support the current Comissioner, Mr. Howard, who to my knowledge has done nothing near as corrupt as what the previous leadership was in the process of carrying out, had they not won against Mr. Urshankov

26 minutes ago, greenops011 said:

Comment: Oh he has nothing on Mengele, the guy who the polls swung in Urshankovs favor two elections ago, would have completely destroyed Comissioner Hill, which I may add is owned by the citizens of Los Santos, as a public building. And who would have paid for the destruction? The tax payers. Ms. Mosley was going on about corruption and transparency in her blog post on October 10th, saying Mr. Howard was denying citizens the right to vote on two districts that were supposed to be up for grabs but weren't. I'd like to point out that she was Mengeles second-in-command at the time of the plans to destroy Comissioner hill. She was duty bound to put a stop to it, and at the very least let the public know about the potential destruction of publicly owned property. Did she? of course not! She was in on it. I'd much rather support the current Comissioner, Mr. Howard, who to my knowledge has done nothing near as corrupt as what the previous leadership was in the process of carrying out, had they not won against Mr. Urshankov

Name: Endsieg

Comment: Ayf5zcL.jpg

Name: Mitch

Comment: What political affiliation is the Commissioner in? 

On 10/18/2018 at 10:37 AM, greenops011 said:

Name: Thomas Mengele

Comment: Shut up faggot.

4 hours ago, Wright said:

Name: Thomas Mengele

Comment: Shut up faggot.

Name: Keira Mosley

Comment: Hit him with that Zyklon B Tommyboy I'll be writing you in on the ballot