croozerdog

The Hub

ayo, where do i sign up, btw, i'm totally not a cop.

Also where is this located, wanna place some cameras and a helicopter around so i can get all your faces and follow u home to other friends of yours.

Edited by TheNeonGuy

2 minutes ago, TheNeonGuy said:

ayo, where do i sign up, btw, i'm totally not a cop.

Also where is this located, wanna place some cameras and a helicopter around so i can get all your faces and follow u home to other friends of yours.

Not in my club

But, we already have this, legit, if you are not a 2 bit gangster, you've been in a faction meet. What innovation is your faction going to bring? Also, how is your faction going to make money out of this service you provide?

Proof:

Spoiler

TsRHpzR.png

7 minutes ago, TheNeonGuy said:

But, we already have this, legit, if you are not a 2 bit gangster, you've been in a faction meet. What innovation is your faction going to bring? Also, how is your faction going to make money out of this service you provide?

Proof:

Reveal hidden contents

TsRHpzR.png

I saw this before, but it doesn't happen all too much, this place will be open every Saturday near the legal front. The leader already has quite some contacts that help to avoid "snitches".

Main innovation being, something like this happening more often ^^

Edited by croozerdog

5 minutes ago, croozerdog said:

I saw this before, but it doesn't happen all too much, this place will be open every Saturday near the legal front. The leader already has quite some contacts that help to avoid "snitches".

Main innovation being, something like this happening more often ^^

I'm skeptical, i'll give you two weeks or so untill you are shutdown, suprise me and i'll give you the very big very nice good luck. (There's a reason why we don't make these all the time.[and to be honest most times there aren't enough people to make this a enjoyable moment])

2 minutes ago, TheNeonGuy said:

I'm skeptical, i'll give you two weeks or so untill you are shutdown, suprise me and i'll give you the very big very nice good luck. (There's a reason why we don't make these all the time.[and to be honest most times there aren't enough people to make this a enjoyable moment])

Thanks for your criticism, I'm sure you'd be surprised. Pm me if you want details ^^

Just now, JayZawack said:

Lol this place will get shot up so often

no u

12 minutes ago, Kotromanich said:

Already dead? Haha

I'm procrastinating on making the interior huehue. We've already made a small crew. Two of them died while attempting to kill Justin Stars. 

Personal reminder: Make sure @fartacus doesn't get any more grenades