DaLuppo

Car Roleplay Mini Guide

Thing is, people tend to forget that theire playing a game designed to go as fast as possible, gta isnt exactly designed to be driving simulator,so most of it is yes RPable, but would most really want to?

I like this 

12 hours ago, JasonValkyrie said:

Thing is, people tend to forget that theire playing a game designed to go as fast as possible, gta isnt exactly designed to be driving simulator,so most of it is yes RPable, but would most really want to?

You're forgetting that this is a roleplay server man. Even if you lag into someone and you both crash from the lag, you're supposed to RP it. Why wouldn't you RP your tire busting while running from the cops and you hit a sidewalk at like 100+ mph?

Oh yeah, 99 percent of the people are play to win.

I play to lose, I try to lose, the reason why is because sometimes, the situation at hand, you can still win while trying to lose, it makes the roleplay more fun and also it takes a lot more thinking in situations when you're not aiming for winning, you're just kinda aiming in between to either just get away or give up. But hey a lot of people come here just to farm money and become robocops but that's ok I guess.

Cool

On 10/15/2018 at 2:17 PM, Unitts said:

Most electronic handbrakes don't react like the old fashion lever ones, pretty sure its Volkswagens that has a feature where when you touch the button while driving it starts slowing you down gently like you're pressing the foot brake 

Renault's have a thing where you push the button and it just starts crying on the screen hAnDbRaKe ApPlIeD pLs DiSenGaGe and slows you down like that VW.

This is my mini guide for all of you who got no idea about how to be realistic when driving a car in OwlGaming, this is completely for education purposes. If you're not interested, leave any hate or toxicity out of this thread.

So to start off with a small introduction, take a moment to think about your character before creating it, nobody is perfect and most importantly, nobody is a skilled driver out the blue, there are people that struggle with cars, it's more common than you think and I doubt it there's anyone that might be interested to RP which is quite sad. So yeah, let's start.

• Don't be a ricer and find some roleplay outside tuning your car and being a fully legal, personality lacking mechanic character without flaws.

/me wakes up.

/me pats his mom on the back as he walks upstairs from his room into the kitchen, snatching a set of keys from the counter.

/me walks outside, eyeing the matte black '98 Civic DX parked underneath the carport.

/me tugs open the driver's side door--yanking the hood release.

/me walks around front, lifting the hood.

/me connects the positive battery terminal, then the negative.

/me drops the hood onto the latch with a loud metallic twang.

[English] Dominic O'Connor says: Bro I'm so stoked for the car meet.

/me hops into the driver's seat of the Civic, pulling the door shut.

/me twists the key to "START", holding it for about fifteen seconds while the starter motor has an existential crisis.

/do the D16Y7 fires up after quite a few full rotations of the crankshaft, holding a low and choppy idle.

CONT...

I swear, there's some motherfuckers on this server that do shit like that 24/7, and it boggles my mind how they haven't all killed themselves by now because of how unbelievably wack their pastime is...