DaLuppo

Car Roleplay Mini Guide

6 minutes ago, DaLuppo said:

Hit you up if you wanna discuss anything I stated here: @DaLuppo#3547

my love ❤️

1 minute ago, EKWorks said:

im dying laughter but in a good way, dont get me wrong, dope post but it just has me cracked up

You should've seen me writing this LOL

This, is, beautiful.

3 hours ago, DaLuppo said:
  • Suspension:

Now this is a very important thing to note, not all of the cars are built to off-road and climb up the hills. Something else a lot of people might not know because I still see some of the players doing it, driving on train tracks, nobody sane would even try to do it considering the serious damage it will bring to your car's suspension, even your 2018 SUV will not handle train tracks if you're going full speed like it's nothing so please, think about it before choosing to do this..

Not only offroading even, you failed to mention all the driving over sidewalks and curbs at stupid high speeds.

1 minute ago, disappoint said:

Not only offroading even, you failed to mention all the driving over sidewalks and curbs at stupid high speeds.

I'm with Disappoint here. If you hit a sidewalk, that's bound to blow the sidewall of your tire out especially by turning into the sidewalk to drive over it. Mechanics only get RP because people want paintjobs or performance mods, I'd love to fix up some broken cars more often.

5 minutes ago, Wingatar said:

I'm with Disappoint here. If you hit a sidewalk, that's bound to blow the sidewall of your tire out especially by turning into the sidewalk to drive over it. Mechanics only get RP because people want paintjobs or performance mods, I'd love to fix up some broken cars more often.

I know right, all we do is respray, and add coil overs xD

10 minutes ago, Wingatar said:

I'd love to fix up some broken cars more often.

Nothing is stopping you from ordering a damaged vehicle from a dealership or importer and repairing it yourself, Rennsport have repaired multiple exotic vehicles with body damage, I've repaired multiple vehicles ranging from imports to exotics and I have a few mates who have rebuilt muscle cars from just the chassis and body panels. 

19 minutes ago, Wingatar said:

I'll get hit by more Rs Haulers for you. 

nice one. Keep going

On 10/13/2018 at 12:27 AM, Skiizion said:

Owlgaming is full of Russian drivers. Facts. Imagine making a "Dashcam" compilation from owlgaming crashes and so on.

Idiots on the road. Owl version. 

Electronic handbrakes work like levee handbrakes. Just hold up the button. Js

1 hour ago, Portside said:

Electronic handbrakes work like levee handbrakes. Just hold up the button. Js

Most electronic handbrakes don't react like the old fashion lever ones, pretty sure its Volkswagens that has a feature where when you touch the button while driving it starts slowing you down gently like you're pressing the foot brake 

Just now, Unitts said:

Most electronic handbrakes don't react like the old fashion lever ones, pretty sure its Volkswagens that has a feature where when you touch the button while driving it starts slowing you down gently like you're pressing the foot brake 

I've tried a VW Passat and when you pull the the button it will engage for less than half a second before spitting out some error on the display and disengaging even though you still holding the button.

2 minutes ago, DaLuppo said:

I've tried a VW Passat and when you pull the the button it will engage for less than half a second before spitting out some error on the display and disengaging even though you still holding the button.

Yeah, either way, good tutorial as from looking through youtube found the video where I learned about the slowing down thing lmao 

6 hours ago, Unitts said:

Holding down the button on my Audi allows me to slippy slide the slippery slide

37 minutes ago, Jordan said:

You do not have an Audi, you have a Skoda and @Unitts has a Vauxhall Corsa. Don’t be like Deuce with his “100 grand AMG”

LOL, I don't own any car I just watch top gear

we (or at least you guys) dont have full control of vehicles in the game because we only have 4 buttons that is supposed to control what would in reality, be very fine movements. People run over curbs by accident, find it hard to stay at a steady speed (CC is very tedious and jerky), cant turn with precision.

16 hours ago, Jordan said:

You do not have an Audi, you have a Skoda and @Unitts has a Vauxhall Corsa. Don’t be like Deuce with his “100 grand AMG”

Not this freak

On 10/12/2018 at 6:40 PM, Wingatar said:

Wrong, I can take a BMW 750li 70 MPH up onto an unpaved rocky mountain and do little 5 foot jumps and be just FINE.