Lemley25

[Items] - Colt .45 replacement

I just checked the mod it takes around 4mb so no way its getting added and i believe mods in the first place shouldnt be added cause the server is pretty heavy already to run... and if this would get accepted someone would soon request gun mod for ak-47 or such.

Edited by Poikakukko123

Just now, Poikakukko123 said:

I just checked the mod it takes around 4mb so no way its getting added and i believe mods in the first place shouldnt be added cause the server is pretty heavy already to run... and if this would get accepted someone would soon request gun mod for ak-47 or such.

It does not have to be this exact mod, I'm looking for other guns suggestions anyways, maybe a bit lower on file size but this is really to just correct how the Colt .45 is being held.

4 minutes ago, Lemley25 said:

It does not have to be this exact mod, I'm looking for other guns suggestions anyways, maybe a bit lower on file size but this is really to just correct how the Colt .45 is being held.

I believe the texture mod itself is not whic chooses how it holds the gun maybe instead off mod someone could try to change it scriptwise?? So forget the mod just suggest tryin to make somewhat script suggestion.

Edited by Poikakukko123

1 minute ago, Poikakukko123 said:

You probably haven't held many guns in-game, we don't need mods to other weapons. The main problem as suggestion says is how player is script-wise holding the weapon. We could let it be Colt .45 as long as the stance is changed.

Just now, Poikakukko123 said:

I believe the texture itself is not whic chooses how it holds the gun maybe instead off mod someone could try to change it scriptwise?? 

That would be even better, no mod needed, no worries, but I've asked in the past and I was told that cannot be changed. Not sure what the reason behind it was but was told it's impossible to change it.

4 minutes ago, Lemley25 said:

That would be even better, no mod needed, no worries, but I've asked in the past and I was told that cannot be changed. Not sure what the reason behind it was but was told it's impossible to change it.

Scriptwisely it could be hard to script since its gta:sa physics, i mean not everthing is scriptable but maybe a custon anim?? or something 

Something like this but not sure can it be implemented to MTA  i doubt but custom anim or such might be possible

Edited by Poikakukko123

2 minutes ago, Poikakukko123 said:

Scriptwisely it could be hard to script since its gta:sa physics, i mean not everthing is scriptable but maybe a custon anim?? or something 

Well, if we could get a scripter in here to explain if they could do it that would be great but like I said, I was told in the past by someone who scripts for GTA SA that it was impossible to change so that is what I'm going off of.

Yea all the aim scripts i found they are basically connected to CLEO and as far i know they aint possible implent to MTA and never was by security reasons, So i would believe it has to be somewhat custom anim + ASI scripts, but they also would cause security leaks to the server so they were never supported in MTA and they needed alot work to even get opened as they were just DLL.

So only chance is somewhat a custom anim cause i have not seen a custom aim script for MTA atleast not founded.. so i bet it cant be scripted either.

https://forum.mtasa.com/topic/86880-aiming-anim/

So as the thread states its pretty limited what you can do but its possible to edit the anim somehow.. but that is also limited in ways.

Here are mainly the anims whic are offered already

https://wiki.multitheftauto.com/wiki/Animations#airport

Edited by Poikakukko123

Just do what DayZ does, use the object ID for the colt and script it over the silenced pistol with the regular colt sound so you still have both the regular silenced and the customized colt45, just both utilizing the silenced pistol animation.

This mod doesn’t replace animations, just the weapon itself.

no

No one cares about how you are carrying the gun and what gun are you carrying. If it's a Glock RP'ly then it's a Glock, just RP how you want to carry it. If you want a cool gun mod your own game not ours mate

Edited by Sergeant