Scooter

District 3 Transparency and Political Action Center Web Page

2 hours ago, Unitts said:

Name: Austin Richardson

Comment: Nice to see the CPQL let you have a job after you lost the last elections 😘

Name: Keira Mosley 

Comment: It’s a legislative position, the CPQL ultimately has no say in whether I have it or not. Shouldn’t you know that?

15 minutes ago, Scooter said:

Comment: It’s a legislative position, the CPQL ultimately has no say in whether I have it or not. Shouldn’t you know that?

Name: Austin Richardson

Comment: Well I clearly know that because I ran for District 4, didn't actually think you'd reply seriously fair play love 👌 😂

Username: Klaus Wunnenberg

Comment: When was I deemed a terrorist? The original PR regarding the fortifications was mentioned in a Operation Homeland update, stating that the (previous leadership) CPQL would be passing legislation to deter street gangs from fortifying their homes, which essentially made it harder for law enforcement to breach the property. Now you’re saying this was actually passed under the intent to suppress a political opponent (myself and my past political party) from keeping ourselves secure from REAL terrorists such as yourself and the various ethnic groups that came and attacked us, spilled blood of our members on our door step and constantly attacked us at the location of our headquarters? You’re not a supporter of the Constitution nor the Bill of Rights, you’ve just openly admitted to the public of the real reason behind the legislation was enacted and falsely accused us (indirectly) again of being a terrorist group. You are no more than a social justice lesbian succubus who pretends to be a patriot who supports the freedom of this great nation yet you are admitting to supporting the oppression of your opponents via legislation. What else has the previous CPQL been involved with,  the assassination on one of our members in which the shot came suspiciously from commissioner hill? 

You are a heathen, terrorist, succubus and populist. You do not deserve your position or the titles you have earned. You are a anti-American and lying whore. 

Good day.

Edited by DrJoseEviI

8 minutes ago, DrJoseEviI said:

Comment: When was I deemed a terrorist? The original PR regarding the fortifications was mentioned in a Operation Homeland update, stating that the (previous leadership) CPQL would be passing legislation to deter street gangs from fortifying their homes, which essentially made it harder for law enforcement to breach the property. Now you’re saying this was actually passed under the intent to suppress a political opponent (myself and my past political party) from keeping ourselves secure from REAL terrorists such as yourself and the various ethnic groups that came and attacked us, spilled blood of our members on our door step and constantly attacked us at the location of our headquarters? You’re not a supporter of the Constitution nor the Bill of Rights, you’ve just openly admitted to the public of the real reason behind the legislation was enacted and falsely accused us (indirectly) again of being a terrorist group. You are no more than social justice lesbian succubus who pretends to be a patriot who supports the freedom of this great nation yet you are admitting to supporting the oppression of your opponents via legislation. What else has the previous CPQL been involved with,  the assassination on one of our members in which the shot came suspiciously from commissioner hill? 

You are a heathen, terrorist, succubus and populist. You do not deserve your position or the titles you have earned. You are a anti-American and lying whore. 

Good day.

Comment: Go home Klaus, you're drunk. I never deemed you a terrorist. You cannot deny the level of skinhead terror going on at the time of the original passage. I always respected your decision to achieve political power through the democratic process. Had I been such a bad Commissioner why did you gift me with a statue and ask for a job?

Just now, Scooter said:

Comment: Go home Klaus, you're drunk. I never deemed you a terrorist. You cannot deny the level of skinhead terror going on at the time of the original passage. I always respected your decision to achieve political power through the democratic process. Had I been such a bad Commissioner why did you gift me with a statue and ask for a job?

Comment: You’re lying through your teeth, there were no skinhead gangs around at the time. Don’t make me quote all the previous press releases and conferences that the CPQL published and that cute power point in which they called us terrorists and hostile in all of the releases. Present evidence to the public of these skinhead terrorist groups around at the time, there has been no reports, no mentions to the public of any “neo-nazis” unless it was the CPQL referring to us followed by the word “terrorist”. Stop lying, I never asked you for a job. I gifted you a statue in hopes I would stop being harassed. 

1 minute ago, DrJoseEviI said:

Comment: You’re lying through your teeth, there were no skinhead gangs around at the time. Don’t make me quote all the previous press releases and conferences that the CPQL published and that cute power point in which they called us terrorists and hostile in all of the releases. Present evidence to the public of these skinhead terrorist groups around at the time, there has been no reports, no mentions to the public of any “neo-nazis” unless it was the CPQL referring to us followed by the word “terrorist”. Stop lying, I never asked you for a job. I gifted you a statue in hopes I would stop being harassed. 

Comment: I was followed home by one of your members who brandished his firearm on me and attempted to forcibly enter my house. To say there was no illegal activity going on in your movement is a joke. There was both a local and federal investigation into your use of domestic terrorism and political intimidation, which only ceased because your party dispersed and and you went back to Germany. Perhaps those investigations should be reopened.

12 minutes ago, Scooter said:

Comment: I was followed home by one of your members who brandished his firearm on me and attempted to forcibly enter my house. To say there was no illegal activity going on in your movement is a joke. There was both a local and federal investigation into your use of domestic terrorism and political intimidation, which only ceased because your party dispersed and and you went back to Germany. Perhaps those investigations should be reopened.

Comment: Lies, no member of our party ever stalked you. We never committed any crime. What you’re saying is incredibly insane, you sound like a middle aged housewife on prescription pills. If we ever did anything wrong why were we never persecuted, why were we ever convicted of anything? Because we never did anything wrong, even if this investigation existed, it proves we did nothing wrong because again, none of us were ever summoned to court, tried or convicted of a crime, so that there is irrefutable evidence that myself and members of our party did nothing wrong nor illegal.

(Edit) P.S, you claimed to never say I was a terrorist yet you just admitted we were presumably being investigated for domestic terrorism.

You are insane.

Edited by DrJoseEviI

Name: Mitch

Comment: Do you support President Trump?

3 minutes ago, GamerX27 said:

Comment: Do you support President Trump?

Comment: Yes. As stated in the Who I am and My Beliefs section, I support President Trump and his movement in the United States

1 minute ago, Scooter said:

Comment: Yes. As stated in the Who I am and My Beliefs section, I support President Trump and his movement in the United States

Comment: MAGA!!!

Comment: Do you support Alex Jones?

38 minutes ago, GamerX27 said:

Comment: Do you support Alex Jones?

Comment: While I have some disagreements with Alex Jones, I still I support him and InfoWars in the fight for a free and prosperous Americana. I am also a critic of Twitter, YouTube, Facebook, and Apple for censoring him and de-platforming his company. I currently have an InfoWars Store year supply of emergency food in stock and am an active consumer of Super Female Vitality and InfoWars Bone Broth.

**The following would be attached below the web page as a temporary footnote visible to all**

Attention all business owners in District 3! I will be holding multiple conferences within our district to hear what measures you would like me to take to restore business and financial prosperity to our neighborhoods. If you are interested and have any feedback, please email me at [email protected] ((Forum PM Scooter))

-KM

Dear citizens of District 3,

As Commissioner Howard has blessed us with a wonderful midterm election, I will be running for re-election for our great and proud district! I have recently rejoined the executive office as well as Chief of Staff for Commissioner Howard's regime. Together both of us will be imputing our similar and sometimes differing opinions to draft legislation for the betterment of Los Santos. I am also currently re-working internal government staff to increase activity from employees, numbers, and transparency.

God Bless Los Santos County and God Bless America!

Very Respectfully,

Keira Mosley

Chief of Staff

Council of Supervisors, District 3

1 hour ago, Scooter said:

Dear citizens of District 3,

As Commissioner Howard has blessed us with a wonderful midterm election, I will be running for re-election for our great and proud district! I have recently rejoined the executive office as well as Chief of Staff for Commissioner Howard's regime. Together both of us will be imputing our similar and sometimes differing opinions to draft legislation for the betterment of Los Santos. I am also currently re-working internal government staff to increase activity from employees, numbers, and transparency.

God Bless Los Santos County and God Bless America!

Very Respectfully,

Keira Mosley

Chief of Staff

Council of Supervisors, District 3

Comment: Run Los Santos into a Conservative City, please!!! Matter affect, make San Andreas a Conservative State. 

The following information has been added to the sections:

New Additions to 'Legislation I Have Proposed'

Spoiler

Covington Trucking LLC Winter Contract Resolution: This resolution established the officiality of a contract with District 3's very own Covington Trucking LLC. The legislation prevents the County Commissioner from interfering with the contract without council approval. The legislation establishes an official contract with Covington Trucking LLC to provide winter road safety services to the County. The resolution is currently being voted on in the Council.

Los Santos County Government Expropriation Resolution of 2018: This resolution establishes the officiality of a recent budget request to expropriate land necessary for the Saint Ernest Medical Center (SEMC) to continue carrying out operations. Expropriated land will provide citizens, mainly those attending the hospital a safe place to park without disturbing hospital operations. The resolution also limits the power of the County Commissioner to interfere with, modify, or otherwise tamper with the expropriation, having to go before the council in order to change it, This resolution is currently being voted on in the council.

New Additions to 'Legislation I Have Voted On'

Spoiler

Request for Funding - District 2 Community Mosque - No: I believed this violated the US Constitution and the Separation of Church and State. It is not the duty of the CPQL to give away $200,000 to erect a religious building.

Funding for Covington Trucking LLC Contract - YesI believed that providing a proper budget and funds for Covington Trucking's services is quite beneficial. They are a local small business out of District 3 and could be a huge asset to not just a boost in our economy, but overall road safety. 

SEMC Budget Funding Initiative - YesI believe that as the County's only hospital, it is important that we as a government ensure that it is able to fully carry out all of its operations. Without SEMC, the County would have no medical personnel and would lack a large amount of our EMS Units.

Ratification of Safe Discharge of Firearms, Law Enforcement Oversight, and Conflict of Interest Ordinances - YesWhile I initially disagreed with the Safe Discharge of Firearms Ordinance, it was modified and eventually passed. All three of these ordinances were ratified in a bundle and I believe are important to continue the CPQL's policy of anti-corruption and responsibility for Emergency Services.

Proposal for Officer Assessment - YesI voted yes on this proposal as I believe it is imperative to hold our police forces to a high standard and ensure that they know how to lawfully and correctly carry out their jobs in the field.

Enjoy.

Very Respectfully,

Keira Mosley

Chief of Staff, CPQL

County Council, District 3

Edited by Scooter

District 3 Announcement

u-g-F59NG20.jpg?w=550&h=550&p=0

Myself and the rest of my colleagues are very saddened to hear of the passing of former President George H.W. Bush. President Bush was the oldest surviving president that was also a veteran of the Second World War. A Naval Aviator in the Pacific, Bush was said to be a brave, daring, and excellent pilot. It is even said that on one occasion, his bomber was hit with excessive flak, causing it to light on fire. Lieutenant Bush still managed to continue on, successfully dropping his payload on target.

George Bush came from a very well known and elite family in the United States, and is even more well known for his son being elected president just 8 years after he left office. The spirit of George lives on through his children Robin, Neil, Dorothy, Marvin, George "Dubya", and most importantly Jeb! President Bush is in a better place now where he may be re-united with his late wife Barbara, who passed earlier this year. Godspeed, Mr. President.

The following information has been added to these sections:

New Additions to 'Legislation I Have Proposed'

Spoiler

Commissioner Hill County Protectorate Resolution: This resolution establishes the officiality of Commissioner Hill as a historical site and states that the ground may not be tampered with. The grounds are open to the public for a maximum of eight hours per day and at the County Commissioner's discretion. The resolution also establishes the County Commissioner's duty to live in and take care of the property and to ensure that it is well maintained, cleaned, and unchanged. This resolution has been passed and ratified by the County Council.

Road Safety Initiative Resolution: This resolution establishes the Road Safety Initiative. A term first coined by Commissioner Mengele, this establishes an official yearly government program in which the Los Santos County Government (CPQL) shall hand out snow tires to citizens that request them through the months of November, December, and January. The resolution also establishes Western Solutions LLC as the official logistical contractor of the CPQL and will also be working with us to deliver these snow tires to citizens. This resolution has been passed and ratified by the County Council.

BOTS/LSIA Preservation Resolution: This resolution establishes that the Bureau of Traffic Services (BOTS) and the Los Santos International Airport (LISA) are public agencies of Los Santos and are henceforth subordinates of the County Commissioner and County Council. In no way shall these agencies be privatized or marketed and must remain under the direct control of the County. The resolution also establishes that it is the duty of the County Commissioner to ensure that both agencies are properly staffed and ran to fit the needs of the public. This resolution has been passed and ratified by the County Council.

Enjoy.

Very Respectfully,

Keira Mosley

Chief of Staff, CPQL

County Council, District 3

52 minutes ago, Norm said:

Name:Khaled

Comment:You are fucking racist for voting Nay on a mosque. You would spend millions on a church, idiot.

Comment: Never in my life spent millions on a church. Think you got the wrong person. I don’t support using someone’s hard-earned taxpayer money to prop up some sort of religious building, its unconstitutional.

Also Islam isn’t a race by the way Mister DJ.