Sign in to follow this  
Urshankov

[LSFL] September Summary (An Investigation into CPQL)

1 hour ago, Scooter said:

Name: Endsieg

Comment: Get off the Clinton payroll you commie son' bitch. "UK immigrants" as if this great slab of land wasn't founded by British immigrants lol. You're probs some gender binary freako getting off to CP in mama's basement

Get a job douche-nugget. I doubt you'll ever make your sperm bank born hash babies proud when their cuckhold fathers too busy scratching his neckbeard to antifa propaganda instead of teaching them to throw a baseball. Go ahead and eat some more soy benderboy

Comment: Insults work when they can be relayed idiot, your UK slangs sound so nerdish and retarded. Tell you what, I'll personally buy you some Fortnite skins if you give your mom her laptop back, then again I'm pretty sure that she doesn't approve of her 12 year old transgender kid talking smack on the internet.

Yeah it was founded by Britain, but look at Britain and look at America today. The country you founded is doing better than you in all aspects. So I suggest you go back to sipping tea and clipping off your queen's 200 year old cunt hairs.

1 hour ago, YRNJola said:

Comment: Insults work when they can be relayed idiot, your UK slangs sound so nerdish and retarded. Tell you what, I'll personally buy you some Fortnite skins if you give your mom her laptop back, then again I'm pretty sure that she doesn't approve of her 12 year old transgender kid talking smack on the internet.

Yeah it was founded by Britain, but look at Britain and look at America today. The country you founded is doing better than you in all aspects. So I suggest you go back to sipping tea and clipping off your queen's 200 year old cunt hairs.

Comment: The US wasn’t founded by Britain you mongoloid it was founded in a war against against Britain. I’ve never even been to the UK in my life but I’m just gonna assume that you libtards are using Britain as scapegoat instead of Russia now.

At the end of the day Big Papa Donald J Trump is the president of the Land of the Free and there’s nothing you and your little  blue raindrops can do about it. I’m hype for one helluva red tsunami in the midterms! God Bless.

On 10/2/2018 at 1:03 AM, Scooter said:

Comment: The US wasn’t founded by Britain you mongoloid it was founded in a war against against Britain. I’ve never even been to the UK in my life but I’m just gonna assume that you libtards are using Britain as scapegoat instead of Russia now.

At the end of the day Big Papa Donald J Trump is the president of the Land of the Free and there’s nothing you and your little  blue raindrops can do about it. I’m hype for one helluva red tsunami in the midterms! God Bless.

HcBefQC.jpg