Sign in to follow this  
Urshankov

[LSFL] September Summary (An Investigation into CPQL)

Name: Endsieg

Comment: Completely agree. When Mengele’s administration founded the facility Howard is taking credit for, using private funding rather than tax dollars, they made it a mandate that anyone living in the facility had to find a job and would only be there long enough till they could have a stable enough annual income to move out. Now Howard is just giving away the money we pay in taxes to bums? 

Pathetic.

Howard promised that he was going to fix everything but in reality he’s really done nothing besides shut down his political opponents and deal out insider contracts to his friends. What does Los Santos even benefit from this man’s existence? Smh. The founding fathers would’ve taken up their muskets by now.

10 minutes ago, EKWorks said:

Name: JR

Comment: What is LSFL, first time I hear that name 🤔

Name: LSFL

Comment: Hello JR,

We have been making monthly posts since July with the addition of a membership profile of our leader and 'The Liberty Papers' which exposed the wrongdoings of the CPQL in terms of enterprise. I would suggest you visit our website (here) and check out the links at the bottom of the page if you are truly interested.

Regards,

LSFL

Name: Aus

Comment: How is the LSFL so sure about the housing being funded by taxpayers? As you said yourself there are no press releases so how is this information correct? Please highlight something I'm missing because right now I don't see any proof that the taxpayers are paying for it. With proof, I'd accept that this is the case. 

Personally, I don't see the homeless shelter as a way for Mr. Howard to gain supporters, In the previous month I've noticed more and more homeless people hanging about on the street and Howard opening this facility is a good way to keep our streets cleaner and safer. I did notice Endsieg's comment (( @Scooter )) about the difference of when Mengele ran the project to Howard and I would like to talk a bit about what Endsieg has said In my comment. 

Firstly Endsieg I have to disagree with Howard taking credit, Howard's never took credit for the building and never gave credit to Mengele's administration. Do I fail to see how Howard claimed he built it? Not to mention the final line of that announcement states 'We hope to see the state housing facility begin to strive and be used like it once was.' so its referenced it was there before he was in the position of County Commissioner. In regards to funding, I agree that the facility should be privately funded or if it is going to be funded by taxes there needs to be stricter rules in place for the facility, this is something I'm going to propose to the Government in an Email after this. The rest of Endsieg's comment gave me cancer so not even going to attempt proving him wrong.

Lastly, I class the anonymous emails as hatred being spread by people who wanted other candidates to win, being someone who has been on the Board of Supervisors I can say Howard runs the Government correctly in my opinion, if LSFL would like to hear from me you're free to drop me your email I can answer questions you might have. 

Name: BigBrain

Comment: How can you call a government corrupt when they passed specific anti-corupption, transparency and conflict of interest legislation; a first for Los Santos.

16 minutes ago, Zebulon said:

Name: BigBrain

Comment: How can you call a government corrupt when they passed specific anti-corupption, transparency and conflict of interest legislation; a first for Los Santos.

Comment: We are solely quoting our sources who are members of the current administration themselves. In terms of Legislature, that is primarily down to votes by the Board of Supervisors, not the Commissioner himself, who has been almost non-existent these past few months. Thought, it is interesting how they aren't even in compliance with their own 'Transparency and Government Accountability Ordinance' if you ask me.

30 minutes ago, Unitts said:

Comment: How is the LSFL so sure about the housing being funded by taxpayers? As you said yourself there are no press releases so how is this information correct? Please highlight something I'm missing because right now I don't see any proof that the taxpayers are paying for it. With proof, I'd accept that this is the case. 

Personally, I don't see the homeless shelter as a way for Mr. Howard to gain supporters, In the previous month I've noticed more and more homeless people hanging about on the street and Howard opening this facility is a good way to keep our streets cleaner and safer. I did notice Endsieg's comment (( @Scooter )) about the difference of when Mengele ran the project to Howard and I would like to talk a bit about what Endsieg has said In my comment. 

Firstly Endsieg I have to disagree with Howard taking credit, Howard's never took credit for the building and never gave credit to Mengele's administration. Do I fail to see how Howard claimed he built it? Not to mention the final line of that announcement states 'We hope to see the state housing facility begin to strive and be used like it once was.' so its referenced it was there before he was in the position of County Commissioner. In regards to funding, I agree that the facility should be privately funded or if it is going to be funded by taxes there needs to be stricter rules in place for the facility, this is something I'm going to propose to the Government in an Email after this. The rest of Endsieg's comment gave me cancer so not even going to attempt proving him wrong.

Lastly, I class the anonymous emails as hatred being spread by people who wanted other candidates to win, being someone who has been on the Board of Supervisors I can say Howard runs the Government correctly in my opinion, if LSFL would like to hear from me you're free to drop me your email I can answer questions you might have. 

Comment: Hello Aus,

With regards to the construction in Jefferson, from what we have been told, it has been built by Public Works employees, and if it were for a private corporation, then surely it would be in some violation of the Conflict of Interest Ordinance which they had passed to prevent such happening. Though, I do respect that you yourself are on the Board of Supervisors but this was primarily aimed at Commissioner Howard, as the vast majority of his campaign pledges have been met, or even vaguely discussed:

We can all agree that supporting the least fortunate in society is a positive thing, but nothing has been done to support the rest of society, with their business licencing crackdown already proving a massive failure which to the best of my knowledge resulted in private settlements and the cancellations of fees due the malpractice of Government Employees.

We shall also write you an email highlighting a few additional concerns at some point this week, but sir, it is impossible to rally support behind somebody who has been ghosting the city, betraying some of those who voted for him. If the Commissioner is serious about his post, then he should be able to speak for himself.

Regards,

LSFL

Name: BigTow

Comment: "Running the government properly."

If you call shittily planned homeless shelters, unreliable government contracted towing services, huge waiting times for any kind of municipal license and a nearly nonexistant public works department "Running properly" then I guess so. But the fact of the matter is the sanitation services provided by the government are irregular and inadequate, the code enforcement officers are overzealous and cannot comprehend basic mathematics, the licensing department takes eons to actually respond to license requests and when public works actually do something, it's build some unknown construction with no formal notice. The current government is in shambles. They're not reliable for anything.

Also how can someone question whether the homeless shelter is being run on tax money? I haven't seen any fundraisers or donation drives for it, and unless CPQL has some sort of secret money spawn somewhere, I believe all their money comes from taxes in one way or another. That's how governments are funded.

Edited by Alfa1561

2 hours ago, Unitts said:

Comment: Lastly, I class the anonymous emails as hatred

Name: Engsieg

Comment:

SzxBYEL.jpg?1

I'd like to remind you of some of Howard's promises:

1. A new criminal rehabilitation system - Never Happened

2. Community Outreach programs and routine Q&A's at County Hall - Never Happened

3. Routine transparency and press releases - LOL

4. Higher tax credits - Never Happened

5. Howard said he wanted to get rid of the CPQL, yet the government still waves the CPQL banners and doesn't seem to have changed at all - XD

6. Charity Events at Commissioner Hill - Never Happened

7. Reversal and amendments to CPQL legislation - Once again, Never Happened

The list goes on. Don't believe me? Just look at his list of promises

2 hours ago, Scooter said:

Name: Engsieg

Comment:

SzxBYEL.jpg?1

I'd like to remind you of some of Howard's promises:

1. A new criminal rehabilitation system - Never Happened

2. Community Outreach programs and routine Q&A's at County Hall - Never Happened

3. Routine transparency and press releases - LOL

4. Higher tax credits - Never Happened

5. Howard said he wanted to get rid of the CPQL, yet the government still waves the CPQL banners and doesn't seem to have changed at all - XD

6. Charity Events at Commissioner Hill - Never Happened

7. Reversal and amendments to CPQL legislation - Once again, Never Happened

The list goes on. Don't believe me? Just look at his list of promises

Name: Hm

Comment: Would you do better? No. So shut the fuck up and go play build your own city on facebook.

33 minutes ago, YRNJola said:

Comment: Would you do better? No. So shut the fuck up and go play build your own city on facebook.

Comment: That’s such a fucking invalid argument. “Yeah we shouldn’t improve our lives because like shit we couldn’t do better”

Go back to your soup kitchen you marxist whore

1 minute ago, Scooter said:

Comment: That’s such a fucking invalid argument. “Yeah we shouldn’t improve our lives because like shit we couldn’t do better”

Go back to your soup kitchen you marxist whore

Comment: What you said made literally 0 sense, how is complaining with literally no sort of advice or solutions "trying to improve your life"  and what is that some sort of UK comeback? We're in the US of A.

18 minutes ago, YRNJola said:

Comment: What you said made literally 0 sense, how is complaining with literally no sort of advice or solutions "trying to improve your life"  and what is that some sort of UK comeback? We're in the US of A.

Comment: No shit we’re in the greatest country that God has bestowed upon this earth. Did you just now realize that you fucking idiot?

1 minute ago, Scooter said:

Comment: No shit we’re in the greatest country that God has bestowed upon this earth. Did you just now realize that you fucking idiot?

Comment: lmfao, go to bed you have school tomorrow.

19 hours ago, YRNJola said:

Comment: Literally neck yourself. Nobody gives a fuck if you want to suck on Commissioner Howard's dick, but you're literally a cuck if you think people should just not complain because they wouldn't do a better job. It wouldn't be hard to do a better job than Howard

8 minutes ago, Alfa1561 said:

Comment: Literally neck yourself. Nobody gives a fuck if you want to suck on Commissioner Howard's dick, but you're literally a cuck if you think people should just not complain because they wouldn't do a better job. It wouldn't be hard to do a better job than Howard

Comment: Lmfao, a whole bunch of UK immigrants in these comments. You wouldn't do a better job because you suck ass plain and simple. Howard has me and my people's votes, keep on complaining because that's all you can do until he retires. Stay in the shadow where you belong lol. 

Edited by YRNJola

4 hours ago, YRNJola said:

Comment: Lmfao, a whole bunch of UK immigrants in these comments. You wouldn't do a better job because you suck ass plain and simple. Howard has me and my people's votes, keep on complaining because that's all you can do until he retires. Stay in the shadow where you belong lol. 

Comment: Get off the Clinton payroll you commie son' bitch. "UK immigrants" as if this great slab of land wasn't founded by British immigrants lol. You're probs some gender binary freako getting off to CP in mama's basement

Get a job douche-nugget. I doubt you'll ever make your sperm bank born hash babies proud when their cuckhold fathers too busy scratching his neckbeard to antifa propaganda instead of teaching them to throw a baseball. Go ahead and eat some more soy benderboy

9 minutes ago, Scooter said:

Get a job douche-nugget. I doubt you'll ever make your sperm bank born hash babies proud when their cuckhold fathers too busy scratching his neckbeard to antifa propaganda instead of teaching them to throw a baseball. Go ahead and eat some more soy benderboy

Name: C.

Comment: Legend 🤣