bets

Suggestion

I suggest to add a command for players that allows seeing how many LSPD officers and medics/FD's are on duty, this would make it easier for Illegal factions to do something that they are needed for. For example, now you have to ask admin how many are on duty, but with this? No more questions like these for admins.

Alright, I always am appreciating the made efforts, thus, the suggesting possess some pros and cons. however, the suggestion is not needed at the moment but hey, some people will use it for things such as perversions no matter what, in addition I'll convey your suggestion to people and we'll debate about it.

In principle I'll assist it. +1

On plus, the admins supposed to help you out without getting themselves drowsiness because of it. Ofc after providing the causes of why you want to cognize about.

1 hour ago, Bullet7 said:

others use it for Metagaming.

What benefit do they gain from "metagaming" how many PD are online? People can already recognize names on the tab and see if there are any PD online so by your logic, the tab list should also be removed to prevent metagaming.

Just now, Theory said:

What benefit do they gain from "metagaming" how many PD are online? People can already recognize names on the tab and see if there are any PD online so by your logic, the tab list should also be removed to prevent metagaming.

if him get a names , someones use it for metagaming. i'm know him.

I believe submitting a simple report asking such question will not be a big problem for the GAT, actually it will not be a big deal for players too. I'm pretty sure GAT would not mind answering your question instead of giving some players the chance to MG,

18 minutes ago, Jordan said:

Oh trust me they do mind answering reports quickly. 

Not all of them. I mean they Roleplay just the rest of us, why should we ruin their fun so they have to dedicate 100 percent of their fun time to admin duties? Give them their time instead of whining about how shit the admins are, the whole admin team here is AMAZING, absolutely amazing, but they like to have fun like the rest of us as well. 

1 minute ago, Wingatar said:

Not all of them. I mean they Roleplay just the rest of us, why should we ruin their fun so they have to dedicate 100 percent of their fun time to admin duties? Give them their time instead of whining about how shit the admins are, the whole admin team here is AMAZING, absolutely amazing, but they like to have fun like the rest of us as well. 

Thank you.

This would be great because it would be helpful to players who would like to pursue into doing property break-ins or vehicles as well. Also for FD, people are able to know if any of them are online if not, then it could be passive roleplayed.

+1

Edited by Simonman80

1 hour ago, Wingatar said:

Admin duties come first. Get out of their asses.

1 hour ago, Jordan said:

Admin duties come first. Get out of their asses.

Really? I highly doubt you've ever been an administrator before. It's pretty stressful. They already dedicate half of their time to solve reports for people all the time, and they basically chose a role that kills the fun for them entirely. You should have a lot more respect for those who are admins. It's not a fun job, but they help us when they can. No need to be so toxic.