Restrepo

[GUI] - Emergency Lighting System Customization.

Seems to be a solution to a problem that doesn't exist. While it would be neat, there are things that take a much higher priority script-wise to the point that this would basically never get done. (Assuming a scripter prioritized what they were doing appropriately and not just making stuff at random.)

So, it's neat, but it's a major fluff feature.

15 minutes ago, ThatGuy said:

Seems to be a solution to a problem that doesn't exist. While it would be neat, there are things that take a much higher priority script-wise to the point that this would basically never get done. (Assuming a scripter prioritized what they were doing appropriately and not just making stuff at random.)

I don't believe it's something that is time-consuming to script. The current strobe script is small so it could just be a little side project if a scripter wants to take it on.

22 minutes ago, ThatGuy said:

Like @Mogs said and I have mentioned this isn't a priority at all but from what I heard it is pretty simple, so thought I'd put the idea out there.

2 hours ago, Stewart1 said:

We've had this before, but FPS gone down with a lot on potato PCs.

8 hours ago, Mogs said:

I don't believe it's something that is time-consuming to script. The current strobe script is small so it could just be a little side project if a scripter wants to take it on.

20 hours ago, Mogs said:

On 10/6/2018 at 8:30 PM, yannickboy15 said:

It was probably in the period you weren't around, as we surely had it.

proof

I'll give it a shot, BUT, if people complain that their losing FPS on their potato ass computer due to this script, I want it removed.

ALSO ADD IT TO DPS SYSTEM AS WELL.

1 hour ago, GamerX27 said:

I'll give it a shot, BUT, if people complain that their losing FPS on their potato ass computer due to this script, I want it removed.

ALSO ADD IT TO DPS SYSTEM AS WELL.

Thanks for giving it a shot we deeply appreciate it 🙏