Jump to content
Restrepo

[GUI] - Emergency Lighting System Customization.

Recommended Posts

Seems to be a solution to a problem that doesn't exist. While it would be neat, there are things that take a much higher priority script-wise to the point that this would basically never get done. (Assuming a scripter prioritized what they were doing appropriately and not just making stuff at random.)

 

So, it's neat, but it's a major fluff feature.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, ThatGuy said:

Seems to be a solution to a problem that doesn't exist. While it would be neat, there are things that take a much higher priority script-wise to the point that this would basically never get done. (Assuming a scripter prioritized what they were doing appropriately and not just making stuff at random.)

 

So, it's neat, but it's a major fluff feature.

I don't believe it's something that is time-consuming to script. The current strobe script is small so it could just be a little side project if a scripter wants to take it on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, ThatGuy said:

Seems to be a solution to a problem that doesn't exist. While it would be neat, there are things that take a much higher priority script-wise to the point that this would basically never get done. (Assuming a scripter prioritized what they were doing appropriately and not just making stuff at random.)

 

So, it's neat, but it's a major fluff feature.

Like @Mogs said and I have mentioned this isn't a priority at all but from what I heard it is pretty simple, so thought I'd put the idea out there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Stewart1 said:

We've had this before, but FPS gone down with a lot on potato PCs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Mogs said:

I don't believe it's something that is time-consuming to script. The current strobe script is small so it could just be a little side project if a scripter wants to take it on.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Mogs said:

I don't believe it's something that is time-consuming to script. The current strobe script is small so it could just be a little side project if a scripter wants to take it on.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/6/2018 at 8:30 PM, yannickboy15 said:

It was probably in the period you weren't around, as we surely had it.

proof

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll give it a shot, BUT, if people complain that their losing FPS on their potato ass computer due to this script, I want it removed.

ALSO ADD IT TO DPS SYSTEM AS WELL.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, GamerX27 said:

I'll give it a shot, BUT, if people complain that their losing FPS on their potato ass computer due to this script, I want it removed.

ALSO ADD IT TO DPS SYSTEM AS WELL.

Thanks for giving it a shot we deeply appreciate it 🙏

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and follow our Guidelines.