Dawkins

Asherat Al-Muslimon

1 minute ago, maramizo said:

arent those two the same thing

No they aren't the same. Quran prohibits terrorism 

The permission given in Quran 22:40-41 to fight in self-defence was not only granted to defend Muslims from persecution, but to defend Christians, Jews and people of all faiths from acts of terror like those committed by Isis today

https://quran.com/22/40-41

Just now, maramizo said:

wow that verse completely changed my opinion about all the other verses

Dude, you live in Egypt where most of the population are Muslims, did you get your head severed off your body? no? I know you were Muslim and you are now christian or whatever I don't care about, please keep the thread clean and if you want to discuss me you can PM me. 

Just now, Dawkins said:

Dude, you live in Egypt where most of the population are Muslims, did you get your head severed off your body? no? I know you were Muslim and you are now christian or whatever I don't care about, please keep the thread clean and if you want to discuss me you can PM me. 

because they don't care about islam lol are you serious rn

no of course, there is a big difference between those who carry out the terror attacks and those who call for real peace and seek their legal right.
Like the Palestinian people, they are Muslims. Do you compare them with those who blow up mosques and rape women only for fun, a state that we do not recognize as muslims  Israel, do you call it a peaceful country? It is a scum that raped the right of the Palestinians and expelled them from their land in accordance with the law of the status of those who do not have to those who do not deserve.

being from egypt i would expect you to have more knowledge about this but this seems like the typical caricature of what a kafir would stereotype an organization like this to be

edit: being a Muslim I proudly proclaim that Islam is not a religion of peace. Sadly liberal Muslim faggots share the notion that Islam is meant to be something passive and submissive like buddhism, when in reality, we are a faith of justice/ honor.

Edited by Poffy

3 minutes ago, Serx said:

Get a mosque, would like to see some jummah roleplay. Best of luck.

say astagfirullah while playing with the sebha

Planning to do, and playing with Sebha is something common so nothing haram ;)

1 minute ago, Dawkins said:

Planning to do, and playing with Sebha is something common so nothing haram ;)

I know but still, I seen most people doing it in mosque ( i used to be religious too) anyhow, waiting for the jummah rp lol on some brotherhood of islam

Pretty interesting faction to go with - Unfortunately the wonderful world of the internet you're going to get people who bash religions and what not.

tenor.gif?itemid=5241019

Looking forward to seeing your guys roleplay!

6 minutes ago, Norm said:

what makes you think Islam is a religion of piss

No worries pal. @DaLuppo is just trying to be funny and loved by others. Frustrations are a miracle. Heh.

Edited by Kotromanich

2 minutes ago, iii said:

It's almost 2019 and people can't educate themselves before bashing other religions with zero knowledge about them. No hard feelings, just a joke like most replies.

Take this far! @Dawkins @Khan @Fuzion and everyone else in this

Thank you for your kind and positive words.

5 minutes ago, iii said:

It's almost 2019 and people can't educate themselves before bashing other religions with zero knowledge about them. No hard feelings, just a joke like most replies.

Take this far! @Dawkins @SKhan @Fuzion and everyone else in this

Will do, thanks.

16 minutes ago, iii said:

Take this far! @Dawkins @SKhan @Fuzion and everyone else in this

Thanks, let's just cut this topic out x