Jump to content
Restrepo

(Shooting Cops?) We got em

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, city said:

 

 

hmm w/e have fun with ur yellow xenon lights and golden rims

I already lost that car 2 months ago for inactivity😦 sad moments. Though seriously did you go after all my posts to find that? Damn you're desperate for attention my man. Don't worry I have noticed you now.

Edited by Luxrayy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Diogo said:

Talks about emotions and fear like cops rp them.

lul-png-2.png

You're like a sheep blindly following the others but if you stop for a moment and actually open your eyes you can see that there are officers that RP fear and emotions. I agree with you that some officers don't, but trust me there are many police officers that RP emotions and fears. Many of the officers that didn't RP them ended up CK'ed since if we disregard our life, aka non RPing fear, we'll get CK'ed on the spot.

Edited by Luxrayy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Luxrayy said:

You're like a sheep following the others but if you stop for a moment and actually open your eyes you can see that there are officers that RP fear and emotions. I agree with you that some officers don't, but trust me there are many police officers that RP emotions and fears. Many of the officers that didn't RP them ended up CK'ed since if we disregard our life, aka non RPing fear, we'll get CK'ed on the spot.

Now talks like I havent been in here for years to know some shit. If someone's a sheep following others in here, is you.

And its pretty clear some do and some dont, thats everywhere so stop being a goonie trying to twist shit.

lul-png-2.png&key=1d74f44cef52165f1ebf61

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Diogo said:

Now talks like I havent been in here for years to know some shit. If someone's a sheep following others in here, is you.

And its pretty clear some do and some dont, thats everywhere so stop being a goonie trying to twist shit.

lul-png-2.png&key=1d74f44cef52165f1ebf61

Sorry, I didn't know that you were an experienced veteran sheep. How am I following the others, you're desperately trying to grab on something and repeat it so you don't look stupid.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Luxrayy said:

Sorry, I didn't know that you were an experienced veteran sheep. How am I following the others, you're desperately trying to grab on something and repeat it so you don't look stupid.

Are you @Alfa1561 or @SpaghettiMayne on another account?

Triggerboy over memes, I guess you're one of those that never did anything apart from Owl and defends PD like its the only thing they have or had in their life.

lul-png-2.png&key=1d74f44cef52165f1ebf61

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nah I'm not. I am completely another person, trying to get the sheeps to think for themselves instead of following the flock.

 

Says the 'Owlgaming veteran' that spent his entire life behind a screen just to be able to say 'I have been here for years, I know my shit'. I hope you can sleep well tonight and not overthink about this.

Edited by Luxrayy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Matey said:

7SwQZkp.pngehWk7EF.png

 

who does that? wtf

 

it's just a game, some people taking this too serious

oh fuck I thought that was Pasenda's job @TPG

 

Also I read that whole blur y'all need to work on that chief

Edited by YRNJola

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Luxrayy said:

Nah I'm not. I am completely another person, trying to get the sheeps to think for themselves instead of following the flock.

 

Says the 'Owlgaming veteran' that spent his entire life behind a screen just to be able to say 'I have been here for years, I know my shit'. I hope you can sleep well tonight and not overthink about this.

Why do memes have legs now.. jeez, they talk too. Who are you btw? New walking meme on owl and I didnt know? Damn 😂 #specialpeopleonowlalloveragain

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, YRNJola said:

oh fuck I thought that was Pasenda's job @TPG

 

Also I read that whole blur y'all need to work on that chief

yes don corleone

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This thread was not intended for drama it was a simple video for fun. I don't have a personal vendetta against the MC as I was apart of it at one point. I just had my differences and we parted ways. @Matey also made videos but we did not go and rant on his thread. We simply took what happened IC ---- IC'ly and made a video out of it. This is pretty plain and simple if you feel like myself or others have broken server rules then feel free to report us otherwise lets keep this thread drama free. 

 

Cheers x

Edited by Restrepo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Restrepo said:

This thread was not intended for drama it was a simple video for fun. I have don't have a personal vendetta against the MC as I was apart of it at one point. I just had my differences and we parted ways. @Matey also made videos but we did not go and rant on his thread. We simply took what happened IC ---- IC'ly and made a video out of it. This is pretty plain and simple if you feel like myself or others have broken server rules then feel free to report us otherwise lets keep this thread drama free. 

 

Cheers x

No, drama is funny cus people take it to chest, dont ruin it you bean.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Restrepo said:

This thread was not intended for drama it was a simple video for fun. I don't have a personal vendetta against the MC as I was apart of it at one point. I just had my differences and we parted ways. @Matey also made videos but we did not go and rant on his thread. We simply took what happened IC ---- IC'ly and made a video out of it. This is pretty plain and simple if you feel like myself or others have broken server rules then feel free to report us otherwise lets keep this thread drama free. 

 

Cheers x

Yeah but the fun part is, I didn't break any rules.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and follow our Guidelines.