LSIA - Job Application

SECTION I - Personal Information

First Name: Jack

Middle Name (if applicable): -

Last Name: Murabito

Date of Birth: 10/02/1985

Home Address: "Il mio cazzo di garage", Metropolitan Ave, Los Santos

Phone Number: 335800

E-Mail Address: [email protected] ((Forum PM @Kuroen))

Are you a citizen of the United States of America? [X] YES; [ ] NO

If not, are you legally allowed to work in the United States? [ ] YES; [ ] NO

Have you ever been a witness in a crime or been arrested for a felony? [X] YES; [ ] NO

If so, please elaborate on the misdemeanors or felonies committed: I was convicted three years ago for a Felonious Burglary and the story relating to it is just incredible. I can provide details in person. Mr. Toretto already knows it and he may tell you about it.

SECTION II - Occupation and Education

Which job would you like to apply (Crew Member/Flight Instructor): Flight Instructor

Do you have any past work experience? [X] YES; [ ] NO

If so, state them here: I was an employee for JGC Aviation and I'm currently a pilot within Bluewater Aviation.

Please state all types of licenses that you possess (Driving license, weapon licenses, pilot licenses with their type ratings, etc.) :

- Automotive Driving License

- Motorbike Driving License

- Air Radio Certificate

- Single-Engine Rating (T593+T460)

- Multi-Engine Rating (T511+T553)

- Commercial Pilot License

- Airport Driving Permit

Have you attended high school? [X] YES; [ ] NO

If so, state your high school name: Los Santos High School

Have you attended College/University? [X] YES; [ ] NO

If so, state their name(s): California State University

SECTION III - Motivation

(Minimum 80+ words)

Please tell us a bit about yourself?

I'm Jack Murabito, an aviation enthusiast and a current pilot with thousands of hours behind my back. I worked alongside the prestigious JGC company as a Captain, supplying our clients with their newly ordered airplanes which allowed me to rack up the before-mentioned flight time. I've never had an accident registered on my logbook and when JGC Aviation dissolved, so did my seniority rank in it. Since then I've been trying to find work in Los Santos and San Andreas in general and it wasn't easy until Bluewater Aviation was created. I was accepted into Bluewater Aviation and there I found many LSIA instructors and crew members alike, which basically nurtured a passion in me I wasn't aware of: teaching.

Please explain in your own words why would you like to join the LSIA?

As said above, I realized that I loved teaching, especially on subjects that I'm passionate and are knowledgeable about. LSIA would be my chance to ignite this passion in me while at the same time supporting me economically, as well as making me master the art of flying. My criminal record may put you back but I can prove it to you that I'm more than capable of doing this job and my imprisonment, even if it wasn't "fair", led to me viewing the world through different perspectives, therefore making me a greater person than I am.

Me, Jack Murabito, agree to always abide by the current laws and instructions, as given by authorities and FAA. I understand that my contract may get terminated if found needed by the Administration of the Los Santos International Airport. I understand and agree to that FAA may access my background information from instances such as the police and medical institutions. I confirm that all information in my application is correct and that providing false or misleading information is punishable by law and by signing below I accept the Los Santos International Airport Terms and conditions ((found here)).

(( SECTION IV - OOC SECTION ))

In-game username: GoldFury

Admin History (temp link from owlgaming.net): https://owlgaming.net/mta/history/eyJ1c2VyX2lkIjoxNjgyfQ:1g18Dh:NBXif-DHh-VqwZonaqmvwKjpj-o/

Hoursplayed (in account): 940

Edited by Kuroen

5eZWQ1W.png

Dear Mr. Murabito

As clearly seen, you are interested in joining the Los Santos International Airport. Hence, we would like to inform you that your application has been received and processed already. Due to this, we would like to invite you to attend an INTERVIEW. The venue of this interview will be kept at no other location but at the Los Santos International Airport Main Offices.

In order to have the interview, you need to call our hotline number at (5555) along with stating your full name with the reason of why you called as soon as you have arrived at the destination. Also, you have exactly seventy-two (72) hours to arrange this interview. Apart from this, two documents are needed to have the interview. They include your Original Identification Card from the State of San Andreas and all of your licenses that you have in your possession.

Kind regards,

Michael Toretto

Head of Flight School / Head Instructor

5eZWQ1W.png

Dear Mr. Murabito,

After doing your interview, and after reviewing it by the Bureau of Administration and Human Resources, we would like to inform you that you're ACCEPTED as a Class 4 Certified Flight Instructor with the Los Santos International Airport.

You have exactly forty-eight (48) hours to fill your employee file and to call to receive your badge from the Administration (#5555). If you fail to do this within the given time period, you will eventually be declined without further notice.

(( As an employee, you need to join this this discord server and ask for your rank as an LSIA Employee, and you will need forum permissions to have access to our employee section, to have these permissions, please make a topic here, ask for the permission of a LSIA member and mention any leader so he/she can confirm your request. ))

Kind regards,

Michael Toretto

Head of Flight School / Head Instructor