2 hours ago, Wingatar said:

I'm not crying about anything, I'm trying to get an argument or an understanding to why the Vehicle Team is going down hill with only FOUR MEMBERS.

Start accepting some fucking applications and let the team grow into something better than what it is now.

Well I offered help, I was a VT member for some time before I got blacklisted. I made a few applications and talked on discord with a few leads but they still denied me. I guess VT is managing ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

15 minutes ago, EKWorks said:

Well I offered help, I was a VT member for some time before I got blacklisted. I made a few applications and talked on discord with a few leads but they still denied me. I guess VT is managing ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I don't think they need any tanks spawning any time soon you headcase.

So I've read through the thread and it seems to switch from topic to topic. I feel it would be more beneficial if you write up a contact and submit it to Vehicle Team in regards to concerns about the team.

Edited by Unitts

22 hours ago, Unitts said:

So I've read through the thread and it seems to switch from topic to topic. I feel it would be more beneficial if you write up a contact and submit it to Vehicle Team in regards to concerns about the team.

The topic is about the Vehicle team as a whole. Anything that needs fixed regarding the vehicle team. I've attempted to contact Disappoint about some of the things I thought could be changed, but it's almost as if they're acting arrogant and think it's perfect or getting better, with only 4 members, they're not growing, and definitely not thriving to become better.

I'd be happy to talk about a particular topic if you have one. This thread is all over the place and seems to touch on out dated information. Perhaps a new topic would be better if you want to bring this up again.

On 12/21/2018 at 5:32 PM, EKWorks said:

Honestly the only issue I see is lack of VT staff but it isn't their fault really :v

I know the process of stuff, but I've never actually done any of it in real-life due to my lack of time and extra money.

I applied for VT a month back (I believe) just to be indirectly denied because of "admin history."

Admin history shouldn't have anything to do with you getting into a part of the staff team that legit only reads build applications and judges the logs and reasonings...

I tried to help the team, but apparently they just sont want help 🤷‍♂️

Disappoint hasn't recruited any new members in ages...

They're all being way too strict on whi they let in.

Edited by Dylanjeter1

On 12/21/2018 at 2:14 PM, Chaos said:

I'd be happy to talk about a particular topic if you have one. This thread is all over the place and seems to touch on out dated information. Perhaps a new topic would be better if you want to bring this up again.

Right now the issue is the lack of members, and with the lack of members, it will most likely never grow out of what seems to be the friend circle they hold so it's making it much harder for other people to apply with the mentality that "they're not good enough." 

I also mean't they're unorganized because Disappoint forgot to PM me about my application being denied, but had no issue telling everyone, including me on this topic, that it was denied, rather than personally speaking with me about it.

17 minutes ago, Wingatar said:

I also mean't they're unorganized because Disappoint forgot to PM me about my application being denied, but had no issue telling everyone, including me on this topic, that it was denied, rather than personally speaking with me about it.

I dont think I ever got an "official" message saying my application was denied either...

Just someone saying on a separate platform saying it was denied 🤷‍♂️

Edited by Dylanjeter1

On 12/23/2018 at 2:23 AM, Dylanjeter1 said:

Admin history shouldn't have anything to do with you getting into a part of the staff team that legit only reads build applications and judges the logs and reasonings...

The admin history is looked into during the application process to see if you're at risk of abusing commands or not and if you're trusted enough by looking at how frequent your bans/warnings are and the severity of your previous offences. No team wants to have members that keep getting banned every single week as then they're pretty much useless to the team. The team doesn't "legit" only read build applications so it shows that you're completely unaware of the duties that you'd have as a VT member so let me tell you what your duties are: 

• Taking In-game reports which can range from fixing existing handling settings for vehicles, fixing any errors regarding vehicles and reviewing in-game logs for simple modifications such as tires which you then need to set in game.
  • Going through existing vehlib entries ensuring they're up to new standards/rules. 
  • Creating new vehlib entries when handling dealership spawns. 
  • Assisting admins with multiple situations and scenarios such as car crashes. 
  • Reviewing and voting on modreqs over the forums 

You're given a range of admin commands which can easily be abused, that's why your admin history is looked into. 

On 12/24/2018 at 3:11 PM, DxRK said:

The admin history is looked into during the application process to see if you're at risk of abusing commands or not and if you're trusted enough by looking at how frequent your bans/warnings are and the severity of your previous offences. No team wants to have members that keep getting banned every single week as then they're pretty much useless to the team. The team doesn't "legit" only read build applications so it shows that you're completely unaware of the duties that you'd have as a VT member so let me tell you what your duties are: 

• Taking In-game reports which can range from fixing existing handling settings for vehicles, fixing any errors regarding vehicles and reviewing in-game logs for simple modifications such as tires which you then need to set in game.
  • Going through existing vehlib entries ensuring they're up to new standards/rules. 
  • Creating new vehlib entries when handling dealership spawns. 
  • Assisting admins with multiple situations and scenarios such as car crashes. 
  • Reviewing and voting on modreqs over the forums 

You're given a range of admin commands which can easily be abused, that's why your admin history is looked into. 

I know the duties of the VT, I've ran it on some small server a long time back while banned here.

Hell, I've prolly been in the VT on six or seven servers that have all came and gone back in the old days when Owl was constantly being hacked and leaked by that one group of "hackers" that kept hitting.

Seems like Chaos and the rest if the development team has done a good job upgrading security, as we haven't been hit in years now. 

But yeah, long story short. 

I've never abused the commands the VT had given... Hell, sometimes people with a history are good team members in my opinion... I for one don't plan on getting into anymore trouble in-game or even on the Forums if I can help it. I've learned my lesson from my past, unlike some of the group I used to run around and "roleplay" with back when I was constantly in trouble.

Edited by Dylanjeter1

Long story short, the VT needs to grow so it can actually bloom, and maybe even be more active within the community, as in like better communication and maybe even more little events that revolve around vehicles, similar to the rare car auctions that happen here and there, that shit is neat.