17 hours ago, YRNJola said:

ure a cop with or who had a 500k lambo, nothing about your rp is detailed either so who are you to judge hypocrite 

who r u again. you made a ticket to get situation voided because u came back to crime scene and got arrested lmfao

1 hour ago, imsilver said:

who r u again. you made a ticket to get situation voided because u came back to crime scene and got arrested lmfao

still beats being a robo cop with a 500k lambo and a mansion lmfao, again you can't judge anyone because your roleplay isn't realistic at all

Edited by YRNJola

15 minutes ago, YRNJola said:

still beats being a robo cop with a 500k lambo and a mansion lmfao, again you can't judge anyone because your roleplay isn't realistic at all

Back when LSFD was under Franco’s wing, his character was a fire chief with 14 or so million in the bank, never saw anyone complaining, just people sucking his dick off for a cut.

Stop bashing this lad because most people here who roleplay a legal character and are usually on some sort of EMS  roleplay evetually play long enough to build a decent bank.

Myself included, not gonna be an hypocrite about it lol. LSFD lieutenant and had assets well over 4.5 million, since my character had over 1000 hours invested in it. Obviously I tried my best to legetimate that cash as coming from a few business I owned, but eventually I’m the same as him.

7 minutes ago, ZythuM said:

Back when LSFD was under Franco’s wing, his character was a fire chief with 14 or so million in the bank, never saw anyone complaining, just people sucking his dick off for a cut.

Stop bashing this lad because most people here who roleplay a legal character and are usually on some sort of EMS  roleplay evetually play long enough to build a decent bank.

Myself included, not gonna be an hypocrite about it lol. LSFD lieutenant and had assets well over 4.5 million, since my character had over 1000 hours invested in it. Obviously I tried my best to legetimate that cash as coming from a few business I owned, but eventually I’m the same as him.

Atleast you admit that, but here he is trying to bash other ppls roleplay whe  his isnt realistic at all.

And youre wrong on the Franco thing ppl did give him shit about it.

41 minutes ago, YRNJola said:

dont see your point pal

19 hours ago, Wingatar said:

Didn't get to finish it sadly because I didn't check the forum, But it got accepted. 

Next.

I would apply but I doubt with a ban I would be able to, and since I spoke my opinion on the present VT, I doubt they would want me anyways.

I was in the GAT when I got canned from the server, I returned and worked my way back up to the point that I was in the GAT for two years, before that I was in the VT as a/the leader, then later a bunch of supervisor positions within the team. Nonetheless there's no reason they should pass you over for 'just' speaking out what's on your mind.

Edited by Deuce

>create a thread
>bash a feature of owl
>get 6 pages of comments
>wait till uat comes to lock the thread
>continue on your life

Edited by GeroXy

The vehicle team still needs work. They need more people for one and I even applied but have not heard a response. This is the issue. No one is really active in the VT and it's annoying, especially having to wait 30 years to get something denied because Disappoint fucked up and didn't read something right.

There is no organization in the VT. Someone needs to come in and organize it and change some rules and get rid of a lot of the restrictions because it's too restrictive for a video game. I was trying to get recognition on trying to get a matter fixed, not a bunch of trolls that don't even know what a spark plug is to come here and say other wise.

23 minutes ago, Wingatar said:

The vehicle team still needs work. They need more people for one and I even applied but have not heard a response. This is the issue. No one is really active in the VT and it's annoying, especially having to wait 30 years to get something denied because Disappoint fucked up and didn't read something right.

There is no organization in the VT. Someone needs to come in and organize it and change some rules and get rid of a lot of the restrictions because it's too restrictive for a video game. I was trying to get recognition on trying to get a matter fixed, not a bunch of trolls that don't even know what a spark plug is to come here and say other wise.

Excuse me? Who are you? What do you know about us?

Edited by Foester

27 minutes ago, Wingatar said:

There is no organization in the VT. 

that is a general owl problem.

there is no communication between the teams.

11 minutes ago, guntars said:

Under what evidence have you written this?

it's no secret that once you file a form you get a response in 2-8 weeks.

i made like 5 ft contacts within the last few months.

3 of them got answered half-hearted and the other 2 were never answered.

@Vubstersmurf can probably confirm

40 minutes ago, Wingatar said:

The vehicle team still needs work.

I agree. It is tough dealing with a player base of 100-150 with only 4 members, considering a huge part of said player base are interested in vehicles.

They need more people for one and I even applied but have not heard a response.

Yes, the team does need more people, unfortunately your application has been denied.

No one is really active in the VT and it's annoying,

It's currently holiday/exams season, sorry!

especially having to wait 30 years

30 years is a major exaggeration, it could have something to do with your timezone and overall time of choice to play this game.

to get something denied because Disappoint fucked up and didn't read something right.

Uhh, elaboration, proof?

There is no organization in the VT. 

I disagree, please state why do you think so.

Someone needs to come in and organize it and change some rules and get rid of a lot of the restrictions because it's too restrictive for a video game.

A videogame in which we pretend real life. Comparing the two "stages" of the VT during my membership and comparing the one before my time;
The team previously was quite loose, people got super high performance vehicles with little to no effort in addition to the parts being completely random.
The team then got stricter and more picky on parts and overall RP quality.

Now the team's again, less strict, in my opinion.

I was trying to get recognition on trying to get a matter fixed, not a bunch of trolls that don't even know what a spark plug is to come here and say other wise.

Not really trying to fix it if all you do write aggressive topics and bash anyone who dares to disagree.

What many of you seem to disagree with me on is that modifying a vehicle is also part of roleplaying. It is a roleplay that rewards you with property that gives you advantages in other means of roleplaying. I personally pay a tad less attention to modifications where I see that the person is actually putting effort into the roleplay part of the game, rather than just doing everything as sloppy and quick to get to the sweet reward in any way possible.

Do you want your vehicle modified for the reason of going fast whenever possible e.g 160mph through the city (which doesn't really seem very realistic), to show it off, to avoid(or create) certain scenarios that actually create quality roleplay, is mainly up to you, however we as an auxiliary staff team must consider all those possibilities and intentions and hence must be more picky on certain things.

Edited by disappoint

12 minutes ago, Foester said:

Excuse me? Who are you? What do you know about us?

Who am I? What do I know about you?

I know that you guys are mostly inactive and mostly lazy when it comes to your job as a Vehicle Team member. It seems more of a friend circle than a team. It's not professional at all and something needs to change about it.

And as my name shows, I'm Wingatar, I'm very truthful and honest and I know enough about the Vehicle Team to be able to point out the obvious facts that it's going down hill to a point of no return. We barely receive updates about the Vehicle team and it's rare that you guys ever do your part in the community by communicating with the people who typically try to work with you guys, such as the mechanics and also the other players with questions.

You guys have became more and more secluded since i joined months ago. I once thought it was difficult to get ahold of a VT member but now it feels almost impossible to catch one online or to even see a vehicle team update. The best things you guys have done in months was the update about making what transmissions in vehicles matter so the people will have to do further research on their desired car for the best result of acceleration.

One update of a new piece to the vehicle system, when we could use other things like, tinkering with the top speed limitation rule of limiting the top speed to 75 percent, why not make it 85 percent or even leave it alone with certain vehicles? Most 80's-90's cars can barely hit 100 MPH anyway and you guys kill it's top speed to the point where it's absolutely useless, and I was told it's because of the size of the map.

Well we can't change the size of the world, but this is a video game where people come to roleplay what THEY want without much limitation, and this is a perfect simulator for life and especially to see how your decisions can change your life entirely. The limitations seem ridiculous almost.

1 minute ago, Wingatar said:

this is a video game where people come to roleplay what THEY want without much limitation, and this is a perfect simulator for life and especially to see how your decisions can change your life entirely. The limitations seem ridiculous almost.

You said it yourself. It's a video game. It's sort of a simulator for life. 

Yes, different decisions can change your life entirely, I agree. However:
It's a 10+ years old video game, that is not designed to be tweaked with. As a result of that, there simply are certain limitations we can not bend. The map size which you brought up, technically could be tweaked, however how the client side of the game is going to react to that is different for all kinds of hardware combinations etc, hence wouldn't result with positive experiences.

5 minutes ago, Wingatar said:

And as my name shows, I'm Wingatar, I'm very truthful and honest and I know enough about the Vehicle Team to be able to point out the obvious facts that it's going down hill to a point of no return. We barely receive updates about the Vehicle team and it's rare that you guys ever do your part in the community by communicating with the people who typically try to work with you guys, such as the mechanics and also the other players with questions.

https://forums.owlgaming.net/forms/22-vehicle-team-member-application-ooc/

Apply and help fix it perhaps? You've practically got a response to one of the questions already.

3 minutes ago, disappoint said:

I agree. It is tough dealing with a player base of 100-150 with only 4 members, considering a huge part of said player base are interested in vehicles.

Yes, the team does need more people, unfortunately your application has been denied.

It's currently holiday/exams season, sorry!

30 years is a major exaggeration, it could have something to do with your timezone and overall time of choice to play this game.

Uhh, elaboration, proof?

I disagree, please state why do you think so.

A videogame in which we pretend real life. Comparing the two "stages" of the VT during my membership and comparing the one before my time;
The team previously was quite loose, people got super high performance vehicles with little to no effort in addition to the parts being completely random.
The team then got stricter and more picky on parts and overall RP quality.

Now the team's again, less strict, in my opinion.

Not really trying to fix it if all you do write aggressive topics and bash anyone who dares to disagree.

What many of you seem to disagree with me on is that modifying a vehicle is also part of roleplaying. It is a roleplay that rewards you with property that gives you advantages in other means of roleplaying.

Do you want your vehicle modified for the reason of going fast whenever possible e.g 160mph through the city (which doesn't really seem very realistic), to show it off, to avoid(or create) certain scenarios that actually create quality roleplay, is mainly up to you, however we as an auxiliary staff team must consider all those possibilities and intentions and hence must be more picky on certain things.

If you want elaboration and proof, I would give you proof but I dont want to show the messages I got from one of my IC customers through discord because I don't want to bring him into it, but you skimmed over his topic and denied it saying he needed axles, when axles were there, then saying the driveshaft doesn't fit and the housing doesn't.. But later Cryo even said you were wrong and it was all there and fine.

Yeah it's understandable to be stressed or whatever but when leading a piece of the community that matters quite a lot to some of us, you should really look into something before making a verdict, even if it means reading it 3 or 4 times to be extra sure, or taking notes.

Also you can't expect to get more people if you deny someone's application and never give them word of it. I had no fucking clue what was going on for the passed TWO months. So how do you expect me to better myself in order to become apart of the team?

2 minutes ago, Theory said:

https://forums.owlgaming.net/forms/22-vehicle-team-member-application-ooc/

Apply and help fix it perhaps? You've practically got a response to one of the questions already.

I have applied but they denied me and I haven't heard word of it until I brought it up here.

3 minutes ago, Wingatar said:

If you want elaboration and proof, I would give you proof but I dont want to show the messages I got from one of my IC customers through discord because I don't want to bring him into it, but you skimmed over his topic and denied it saying he needed axles, when axles were there, then saying the driveshaft doesn't fit and the housing doesn't.. But later Cryo even said you were wrong and it was all there and fine.

Yeah it's understandable to be stressed or whatever but when leading a piece of the community that matters quite a lot to some of us, you should really look into something before making a verdict, even if it means reading it 3 or 4 times to be extra sure, or taking notes.

Also you can't expect to get more people if you deny someone's application and never give them word of it. I had no fucking clue what was going on for the passed TWO months. So how do you expect me to better myself in order to become apart of the team?

I have applied but they denied me and I haven't heard word of it until I brought it up here.

That is exactly why there isn't only 1 member voting on the requests. We're all human, we make mistakes. we also have different areas and levels of knowledge.

That was not the final verdict on said request.

You're a person with a mind of your own, you could've just asked about the state of your application, I would've gladly answered you.

20 minutes ago, Wingatar said:

One update of a new piece to the vehicle system, when we could use other things like, tinkering with the top speed limitation rule of limiting the top speed to 75 percent, why not make it 85 percent or even leave it alone with certain vehicles? Most 80's-90's cars can barely hit 100 MPH anyway and you guys kill it's top speed to the point where it's absolutely useless, and I was told it's because of the size of the map.

I've spoken about this issue multiple times on multiple suggestions and threads back when I was a VT leader, getting my comments regarding it supported by higher admins and Chaos himself. You're completely right in saying its because of the size of the map, because it is. The game is from 2004 which means it's obviously not going to have the most detailed map such as the likes of GTA V or any other modern open world games, yes the map is still considered quite huge but you have to take into account that there's a huge difference between driving in GTA SA singleplayer, and on Owl. Owl has it's own custom vehicle script which allows the VT to set the handling of the vehicle, usually aiming for the closest handling to its real life counter-part. The 75% rule is put into place so that people cant go across the map within a single minute or two, even now it doesn't even take 5 minutes to get across Los Santos itself in a car with 75% top speed. I've owned multiple cars IC'ly ranging from the 60s to the 70s and have never had any handling issues with them. This isnt a rule that is going to be changed anytime soon due to how many vehicles are already in the server and the amount of time that that rule has been set in stone. 

To respond to your suggestion of just leaving it unchanged for certain vehicles, it wouldn't be possible and it wouldn't make sense to do so as it would just cause imbalance between vehicles. I'm pretty sure I dont have to explain how it would do so as it's pretty much straight forward. 

Edited by DxRK

15 minutes ago, Wingatar said:

First of all, we are all human beings and we have to take care of our lives. You know that we have 4 members including our leader and we are dealing with at least 100 players, there are spawns and we have to do many more things like that inertia revise. You can't just bitch here about our inactivity, we are trying to do our best. I am still on LoA, it's going to end at 23/12/2018 but here I am, trying to log in as much as I can and trying to take care of public requests, modification requests etc.

Instead of humiliating every single VT member here, go ahead and try to apply once again. If you are not going to do that, don't talk shit to us. Grow up.

Edited by Foester

Considering we're mainly roleplaying in a city and the country roads, by visual inspection and hence assuming the initial intention of Rockstar Games, I honestly think that 75% of real life top speed is more than enough and honestly, if we're here roleplaying, you should get near your vehicle's top speed 99% less times than anyone does currently.

The first thing that comes to my mind when I think about OwlGaming is cars with custom properties, modifying the properties of cars is the most interesting yet useless aspect of this server it only brings joy to rich characters and car enthusiasts/mechanics/fags/ricers and nothing essential to roleplay, remove it and you'll be left with 15 players that's just the hard truth. The community needs to stop putting so much focus on car rp because it leaves new players with the impression that everything revolves around cars "Drop Club RP".

1 hour ago, disappoint said:

That is exactly why there isn't only 1 member voting on the requests. We're all human, we make mistakes. we also have different areas and levels of knowledge.

That was not the final verdict on said request.

You're a person with a mind of your own, you could've just asked about the state of your application, I would've gladly answered you.

I didn't ask you because I don't like bothering the leaders, of teams, for the simple fact that you may get denied from doing just that, so I had patience and waited. PM me the details so I know why and what I can work on.

1 hour ago, JohnM said:

Put it on a UAT contact instead of ranting about it and not helping the situation @Wingatar

I have and haven't heard from it either, so I wanted to bring it to the community to see everyone's thoughts.

Instead all I'm getting is people complaining about me "complaining." and a seldom few people that's not seeing the issue. It's not about getting accepted requests, it's more about the restrictions. I feel like they're too hard on the restrictions regarding the vehicles, not just requests.

4 minutes ago, Wingatar said:

I didn't ask you because I don't like bothering the leaders, of teams, for the simple fact that you may get denied from doing just that, so I had patience and waited. PM me the details so I know why and what I can work on.

I have and haven't heard from it either, so I wanted to bring it to the community to see everyone's thoughts.

Instead all I'm getting is people complaining about me "complaining." and a seldom few people that's not seeing the issue. It's not about getting accepted requests, it's more about the restrictions. I feel like they're too hard on the restrictions regarding the vehicles, not just requests.

I find it hard that this is really an issue that effects you that much. You posted this topic 3 months ago and haven't even touched it or the issue in that same amount of time. I also find it hard to believe that your contact was, as you imply, ignored.