LSIA - Job Application

SECTION I - Personal Information

First Name: Harvey.

Middle Name (if applicable): N/A

Last Name: Jefferson.

Date of Birth: April 25th, 1990.

Home Address: #8 - Glendale Street.

Phone Number: #389-872.

E-Mail Address: [email protected] ((Forum PM @Ahamdy.))

Are you a citizen of the United States of America? [X] YES; [ ] NO

If not, are you legally allowed to work in the United States? [ ] YES; [ ] NO

Have you ever been a witness in a crime or been arrested for a felony? [ ] YES; [X] NO

If so, please elaborate on the misdemeanors or felonies committed: N/A

SECTION II - Occupation and Education

Which job would you like to apply (Crew Member/Flight Instructor): Crew Member.

Do you have any past work experience? [X] YES; [ ] NO

If so, state them here: I work as a courier in a company Dinoco Ltd, RS Haul Delivery Driver, Stars Corporation bartender & Strada roll staff.

Please state all types of licenses that you possess (Driving license, weapon licenses, pilot licenses with their type ratings, etc.) :

Drivers License, Motorcycle License.

Have you attended high school? [X] YES; [ ] NO

If so, state your high school name: Los Santos High School.

Have you attended College/University? [X] YES; [ ] NO

If so, state their name(s): University of Commerce, Los Santos University.

SECTION III - Motivation

(Minimum 80+ words)

Please tell us a bit about yourself?

Well, I am Harvey Jefferson when I was eight, I moved to Los Santos and settled in and looked forward to achieving some of my dreams and I joined a primary school. To University and then joined as a driver in RS Haul So I joined several other companies and worked there happily, but I still have a goal to join the Los Santos airport and work with pride and love for this work And also gained experience from previous jobs and work in Los Santos for a period of up to 20 years... I tried several times to join and I'm trying again now I hope to get a job in LSIA.

Please explain in your own words why would you like to join the LSIA?

I was very happy and the service we received at the airport was very impressive the first time I traveled by plane so much so that I was excited to work here and I thought about how to work and join and I think it was a very good and good job .. Inside Los Santos Airport, I have all the requirements for this job and position, I like this work, which means I will do all my efforts in a serious way and my previous experiences also make me ready for this position.

Me, Harvey Jefferson, agree to always abide by the current laws and instructions, as given by authorities and FAA. I understand that my contract may get terminated if found needed by the Administration of the Los Santos International Airport. I understand and agree to that FAA may access my background information from instances such as the police and medical institutions. I confirm that all information in my application is correct and that providing false or misleading information is punishable by law and by signing below I accept the Los Santos International Airport Terms and conditions ((found here)).

(( SECTION IV - OOC SECTION ))

In-game username: Ahamdy

Admin History (temp link from owlgaming.net): https://bit.ly/2pduMIZ

Hoursplayed (in account): 190

5eZWQ1W.png

Dear Mr. Jefferson,

As clearly seen, you are interested in joining the Los Santos International Airport. Hence, we would like to inform you that your application has been received and processed already. Due to this, we would like to invite you to attend an INTERVIEW. The venue of this interview will be kept at no other location but at the Los Santos International Airport Main Offices.

In order to have the interview, you need to call our hotline number at (5555) along with stating your full name with the reason of why you called as soon as you have arrived at the destination. Also, you have exactly seventy-two (72) hours to arrange this interview. Apart from this, two documents are needed to have the interview. They include your Original Identification Card from the State of San Andreas and all of your licenses that you have in your possession.

Regards,

Alice Grace,

Chief of Staff.