ToastyBud

Character Kill Appeal - Javeon Brooks

@Zebulon give your side of events. As I’m the handling admin there will be someone assigned to deal with your case @ToastyBud if no one has been redirected within a sensible period of time I will try to get an admin to resolve this situation for you. 

Kind~Regards, 

Portside

So @ToastyBud, you wrote a whole bunch in your appeal which I am not going to try to address point by point. However here is a brief summary from my Character's POV:

1. Robert Murdoch is a seasoned investigator, specializing in taking down organized crime in Los Santos, and has history working on cases involving cartels, gang-bangers, and typically Armed & Dangerous criminals. Everybody is a potential suspect and threat. His experience and knowledge of how to manipulate, bend, and toe the lines of his authority as a Law Enforcement Officer is his biggest asset.
  2. Once he determined that your character was armed (which was almost guaranteed to be an illegal gun), Javeon became a potential threat, and had Murdoch not moved to disarm him, he would have essentially been disregarding his training, and experience (and therefore his own life).
  3. Javeon fought Murdoch on disarming him, increasing his 'threat level' and leading Murdoch to skip from using physical force, to presenting deadly force in order to take control of the situation.
  4. As soon as Murdoch felt as Javeon, was presenting an elevated threat to his life (in this case, fighting his grip on the pistol tucked in his waistband), he shot him.
  5. After shooting Javeon, and having backup arrived, demands were made to keep his hands visable, as the weapon had not yet been secured.
  6. These demands were clearly, and obviously disregarded, leading Officers on the scene to fatally shoot Javeon in order to neutralize any potential threats. This is where the disregard for life came into play with your character and they were CKd.

The /b conversations and your response here has essentially been arguing over semantics. Your character met all criteria for a 'disregard ck' and there is really not much more to it.

23 hours ago, Zebulon said:

ayeaSo @ToastyBud, you wrote a whole bunch in your appeal which I am not going to try to address point by point. However here is a brief summary from my Character's POV:

1. Robert Murdoch is a seasoned investigator, specializing in taking down organized crime in Los Santos, and has history working on cases involving cartels, gang-bangers, and typically Armed & Dangerous criminals. Everybody is a potential suspect and threat. His experience and knowledge of how to manipulate, bend, and toe the lines of his authority as a Law Enforcement Officer is his biggest asset.
  2. Once he determined that your character was armed (which was almost guaranteed to be an illegal gun), Javeon became a potential threat, and had Murdoch not moved to disarm him, he would have essentially been disregarding his training, and experience (and therefore his own life).
  3. Javeon fought Murdoch on disarming him, increasing his 'threat level' and leading Murdoch to skip from using physical force, to presenting deadly force in order to take control of the situation.
  4. As soon as Murdoch felt as Javeon, was presenting an elevated threat to his life (in this case, fighting his grip on the pistol tucked in his waistband), he shot him.
  5. After shooting Javeon, and having backup arrived, demands were made to keep his hands visable, as the weapon had not yet been secured.
  6. These demands were clearly, and obviously disregarded, leading Officers on the scene to fatally shoot Javeon in order to neutralize any potential threats. This is where the disregard for life came into play with your character and they were CKd.

The /b conversations and your response here has essentially been arguing over semantics. Your character met all criteria for a 'disregard ck' and there is really not much more to it.

So @Zebulon, there are a "dozen"

points of failure of roleplay and powergame which are clear as day and inevitably obvious enough that any admin and/or any player would know the rules and see a streak of punishments. So yeah dude, spare your time and the notoriety of of a "Sent back to application stage to catch up on rules". Cause let's be real who copies and pastes let alone re phrases and types out each individual paragraph and then still fail cause you know that shit look wack and there's no way of not knowing at least two major rules which are MG and powergame, I say major cause you do give examples of three eachmight've used an onli" point by point in a losing argurment and instead accumalate punishment point by point by point by

point by point on their IG account. 

@QueenC @ItsMelodyy @yannickboy15 Anyone care to take this? There’s nothing more to add from my side. I told him why he was being CKed and the logs prove as to why as well.  

This CK appeal already got assigned to an admin, everyone here should just remain civil until the assigned administrator starts his investigation. 

If you are not a part of this CK situation do not comment. 

Sincerely QueenC 

I will be looking into this later. Until then I advise people to only post if you can keep it civil and only related to the CK appeal. 

Alright so I read the appeal. I read the responses from both @Zebulon & @ToastyBud and I'll be straight forward with the both of you. This forum board is make for the appeal of unjust character kills. With valid evidence. 

@ToastyBud - You pulled out a firearm infront of a police officer that's had several run-in's with armed suspect and is aware of what risk he's taking. He pulled out his own weapon and shot you in his own defense. You disregarded your life by pulling out a pistol, knowing who you were facing.

19 hours ago, ToastyBud said:

Cause let's be real who copies and pastes let alone re phrases and types out each individual paragraph and then still fail cause you know that shit look wack and there's no way of not knowing at least two major rules which are MG and powergame

Let me remind you that this is not the way to talk to a fellow player. I don't see any similar attitude from Zebulon and I would've at the least expected a seasoned player that's calling out another seasoned player on "knowing the rules" to follow them himself.

Zebulon is right, the PG and MG accusations are in their place at the UCP in a formal player report, not a CK appeal.

This CK appeal is hereby denied and may be archived. 

Edited by ItsMelodyy