Question

Hey there! I literally have no idea how Illegal Roleplay works, neither have I found any useful guides regarding it so I decided to ask some Questions about it.

Questions:

1) How do I create a Gang? Would I need to purchase any Headquarters first? Because my plan is to create a secret organization.

2) How do some people say that they make money without RS Haul? I find RS Haul very boring, (one of the reasons why I left the server for some time) I don't find any other way of making money other than selling drugs, which brings us to my next question.

3) How do these people even get the drugs? Haven't seen them making ads, haven't seen them making deals with others for drugs, or even if they do, where do the dealers get the drugs from? 

Those are all of my Questions going around in my mind, I can't figure it out, would be glad if you could help. I apologize if the Questions are too much or if I have created a topic in the wrong section. Thank you and bless you all.

6 answers to this question

1) Just make one up, usually a faction thread is a good place to start. Check out here: https://forums.owlgaming.net/forum/151-illegal-organizations/

2) Grinding and just putting up with the boredom.

3) IC contacts essentially, just hang around the right areas and eventually something will happen. Some drugs are grown and I believe others are sold (or soon to be sold) by NPCs approved by the FT.

@PhenomenalOne

Edited by Urshankov

1) Not really, just use your imagination. There are street gangs around with no headquarter. That would be unrealistic in real life anyways. 

2) I made millions without RS Hauling. You can join in trades business, buy and sell stuff or do other jobs if you are creative. Money shouldn't be your first priority if you are going to develop an illegal faction though. Focus on faction and character development.

3) Don't expect to see selling drugs adverts around lol, this is not RPG. You should find connections around. You can talk to people where you can find them from (which is very riskful) or niggas in idlewood pizza stack finds you.

For money you can join legal factions and do scripted jobs like Bus driving. Begging on the streets and robbing people for a quick buck also works somewhat. Do odd jobs for factions or wait for that juicy bank interests. Leeching of a friend is what all my ic friends do.

Edited by Luigikuik

16 hours ago, Urshankov said:

1) Just make one up, usually a faction thread is a good place to start. Check out here: https://forums.owlgaming.net/forum/151-illegal-organizations/

2) Grinding and just putting up with the boredom.

3) IC contacts essentially, just hang around the right areas and eventually something will happen. Some drugs are grown and I believe others are sold (or soon to be sold) by NPCs approved by the FT.

@PhenomenalOne

12 hours ago, GeroXy said:

1) Not really, just use your imagination. There are street gangs around with no headquarter. That would be unrealistic in real life anyways. 

2) I made millions without RS Hauling. You can join in trades business, buy and sell stuff or do other jobs if you are creative. Money shouldn't be your first priority if you are going to develop an illegal faction though. Focus on faction and character development.

3) Don't expect to see selling drugs adverts around lol, this is not RPG. You should find connections around. You can talk to people where you can find them from (which is very riskful) or niggas in idlewood pizza stack finds you.

Thank you guys for your answers and support! Appreciate you all very much.

17 hours ago, PhenomenalOne said:

Hey there! I literally have no idea how Illegal Roleplay works, neither have I found any useful guides regarding it so I decided to ask some Questions about it.

Questions:

1) How do I create a Gang? Would I need to purchase any Headquarters first? Because my plan is to create a secret organization.

2) How do some people say that they make money without RS Haul? I find RS Haul very boring, (one of the reasons why I left the server for some time) I don't find any other way of making money other than selling drugs, which brings us to my next question.

3) How do these people even get the drugs? Haven't seen them making ads, haven't seen them making deals with others for drugs, or even if they do, where do the dealers get the drugs from? 

Those are all of my Questions going around in my mind, I can't figure it out, would be glad if you could help. I apologize if the Questions are too much or if I have created a topic in the wrong section. Thank you and bless you all.

1. don't create a gang if you don't know how illegal roleplay works. gangs don't have headquarters lol. this isn't 1970s yakuza.

2. robbing vehicles, robbing other players, selling drugs (to players & through vm), joining a legal faction & obtaining wages.

3. you don't make ads for buying stuff that's illegal, lmao. people get drugs from other players, whom get the drugs from factions, whom get the drugs from the faction team.

If you don´t have any other way to make money than RS Hauling, then maybe you should just stay away for some more