Collis

Character Name-

Gabriela Alejandre

Date of Incident-

09/11/2018

Supervising Administrator-

Jayjay

Narrative-

Today, 11TH of September i was rping in a bar IG and then group of males from the other set of Mexican gang, came in and shot me and whoever was in the bar. At the moment I confused because seeing that *Normy* That was cked from the bikers came onto his other alt and somehow knew about every single thing, and then to Antonio that got pked the other night and was suppose to rp memory loss, i was confused because how in jesus name would they even know that i started hanging out with a new mexican group and the only reason I was there rping is because I had an IC relationship with one of the members in the newly called mexican gang. I'm actually pissed over this situation because its full of MG and Revenge basically, I was shocked because of how Normy gets on a newly Character knows about Gabriela and somehow knows that she's hanging out with some new mexican gang and how Antonio new about her hanging out with some new people, All Antonio would of known is that Gabriela probably isn't around Seville anymore and that he should of contacted her IC, plus as i said above they was pked last night and still somehow knows who attacked them?????
Someone please tell me how could a guy that got pked nights ago, remember who shot at him?, My character decided to move out of Seville when Shorty died for a reason, I don't see getting cked under faction clause when i was just known as a Local around the neightborhood and i never got into any crimes or any type things to promote me in that gang, Gabriela was always known as the girl that was around, hanging out with that mexican gang as an Local and she wasn't even fit in a Crime minded state towards anyone around the neighborhood so, I don't really get how i got cked over them somehow knowing that i was hanging out with another group, All they would of assumed is that I wasn't around the neighborhood.
So i'd really like my Appeal to be accepted because all of this is BS.

Evidence-

There isn't any because I didn't document every single thing i did through the faction, as i said never did any illegal deals or anything with them, She was known as a Local around that neighborhood or as the girl that was around before.

Method of Death-

Shot in her stomach and in her head.

Have you attempted to resolve this already with the supervising administrator?-

Yes

Edited by Collis
  • Like 4

Just to clarify, I'm a bit confused but the Iron Giants had nothing to do with any of this.

• Haha 1

Okay Collis here we go. First of all, as a member of Almighty Saints 13 (also known as El Corona Aztecs) for a month, you couldn't simply leave one gang and join another one like nothing has happened. You brought all you knew about our set with you to your new organization. Did you really think we will do nothing about it? When you joined us, a month ago, you agreed to a CK clause which our faction has, just like any else.

I can see that you're using lies here. First of all, we weren't going after BlanK or any of his members. We were going after you. We saw your car in front of the bar, we knew you're inside. I can provide logs of it if needed. I did my quality RP of memory loss, that's why I used to roleplay with a guy who PKd me last night. BlanK can prove it.

Once again, you've said twice that I couldn't know who killed me last night. I did -not- know that, and that's why I RPd with Thiago today like nothing happened. And I did not MG finding you. Thiago came to me to set up a deal, I knew that he leads a new set in San Pedro. You knew enough to be judged as a betrayer.

Last thing in this comment Collis, I did this to teach you for future. I actually liked you as an OOC person, you're really fine. But you can not be under a CK clause, be wounded together with me, been offered to deal on the corner by me, and then simply leave with knowing all these information about my character, and expect that nothing will happen. 

Greetings.

EDIT: I actually started liking @BlanK 's new faction. All I can do now is to wish you a good luck in the future activities and happenings. Good luck my man. You did your roleplay tonight like a real leader!

Edited by Kotromanich
  • Like 2

I was ordered to take you out and I didn't know anything about you. This was done under a CK clause I am kinda surprised why'd I get CK'ed aswell. I am not complaining about my CK because It was roleplayed properly and it was a good RP. The plan was to take you out and all the witnesses. I am not the one who planned this neither, I was ordered so I did.

Method of Death-

Shot in her stomach and her right arm.

@Collis

This is a fake information my friend. Your head was blown off, uploading a video :) 

Edited by Norm

7 minutes ago, Kotromanich said:

Okay Collis here we go. First of all, as a member of Almighty Saints 13 (also known as El Corona Aztecs) for a month, you couldn't simply leave one gang and join another one like nothing has happened. You brought all you knew about our set with you to your new organization. Did you really think we will do nothing about it? When you joined us, a month ago, you agreed to a CK clause which our faction has, just like any else.

I can see that you're using lies here. First of all, we weren't going after BlanK or any of his members. We were going after you. We saw your car in front of the bar, we knew you're inside. I can provide logs of it if needed. I did my quality RP of memory loss, that's why I used to roleplay with a guy who PKd me last night. BlanK can prove it.

Once again, you've said twice that I couldn't know who killed me last night. I did -not- know that, and that's why I RPd with Thiago today like nothing happened. And I did not MG finding you. Thiago came to me to set up a deal, I knew that he leads a new set in San Pedro. You knew enough to be judged as a betrayer.

Last thing in this comment Collis, I did this to teach you for future. I actually liked you as an OOC person, you're really fine. But you can not be under a CK clause, be wounded together with me, been offered to deal on the corner by me, and then simply leave with knowing all these information about my character, and expect that nothing will happen. 

Greetings.

Well i'll start off by saying that I never joined the somewhat newly created gang, As i was there hanging out with *Thin, the person that invited me to come to that bar and hang out with him...I was never known to any of you of joining that gang. So I don't know where your getting your information from and you could say what you want, You guys wouldn't of even knew if i joined the faction or not. All i'm saying is that i never joined that Faction and it isn't just like that you get up one day and do something like that, I went there to hang out with Thin and ended up having an IC relationship so get your facts  straight.

9 minutes ago, Norm said:

I was ordered to take you out and I didn't know anything about you. This was done under a CK clause I am kinda surprised why'd I get CK'ed aswell. I am not complaining about my CK because It was roleplayed properly and it was a good RP. The plan was to take you out and all the witnesses. I am not the one who planned this neither, I was ordered so I did.

Method of Death-

Shot in her stomach and her right arm.

@Collis

This is a fake information my friend. Your head was blown off, uploading a video :) 

Upload it if you want.

Edited by Collis

4 minutes ago, Collis said:

Well i'll start off by saying that I never joined the somewhat newly created gang, As i was there hanging out with *Thin, the person that invited me to come to that bar and hang out with him...I was never know to any of you of joining that gang. So I don't know where your getting your information from and you could say what you want, You guys wouldn't of even knew if i joined the faction or not. All i'm saying is that i never joined that Faction and it isn't just like that you get up one day and do something like that, I went there to hang out with Thin and ended up having an IC relationship so get your facts  straight.

I've done a deal with Thin today.

I can provide logs of me, trying to find you last few days ICly, talking to locals, thinking about it. Then I saw your car. You know what happened next.

Norm was all hype about joining a faction once again, and he was a local. He wanted to prove himself, so I gave him a task to murder you after I saw your car. He know nothing about you.

Once again, you almost died together with my character, we were shot together, been treated together. With these facts, you could know enough about my character.

Dear Collis, I know the fact that you like your character, and you're trying to develop it. I am just giving you a lesson to act smarter next time and use some common sense. Always think about consequences of every move you decide to take.

Edited by Kotromanich
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Kotromanich said:

I've done a deal with Thin today.

I can provide logs of me, trying to find you last few days ICly, talking to locals, thinking about it. Then I saw your car. You know what happened next.

Norm was all hype about joining a faction once again, and he was a local. He wanted to prove himself, so I gave him a task to murder you after I saw your car. He know nothing about you.

Once again, you almost died together with my character, we were shot together, been treated together. With these facts, you could know enough about my character.

Dear Collis, I know the fact that you like your character, and you're trying to develop it. I am just giving you a lesson to act smarter next time and use some common sense. Always think about consequences of every move you decide to take.

👌

Shit my right click didn't work.

Edited by Norm
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

10 hours ago, Norm said:

Shit my right click didn't work.

Quite nice shooting without the radical, props. I think that hanging in a bar in another gangs turf is enough reason for a CK. I love @Collis, but them you guys caught Gab red handed

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

We do not accept people to comment on a CK appeal they aren’t a part of. 

If you are a part of the CK, you can simply put your side of the story and keep the comments civil. Provide evidence would be great too. 

But do not argue nor fight.

If you are not involved in this particular CK, stop commenting on the topic. 

As my faction were the CKing party here I will not be handing this. 

Hi there, I'll be the handling admin on this appeal.

On 9/12/2018 at 1:13 AM, Kotromanich said:

I can provide logs of me, trying to find you last few days ICly, talking to locals, thinking about it.

I want as much evidence of how you found her and how you'd know she had joined the other faction just by seeing her car parked outside their bar.

• Sad 1

After getting sufficient information from @Kotromanich the final verdict will be that this CK Appeal is denied. As Gabriela was pretty much involved with the gang which applied the CK clause to her. @Collis

• Like 1