VeX

Properly RPing car crashes

2 minutes ago, DarkGlasses said:

Oh didn’t happen on my screen now rp that.

never said that

2 minutes ago, DarkGlasses said:

@eoozy you never asked me to stare my injuries and you forced me to rush my rp in /b saying the guy that drove past was going to call the cops. Convenient for you guys to state my bike shattered into a post and I should have rped being dead, but not so convenient anymore when you had to pick it up and steal it.  You two just pretend not to see the point I’m making because it’s quite obvious you powergamed and failed to rp accordingly lol. I’ve said my piece, I’m not bothering to file a report because it seems you two tremendously needed a deagle with half a clip and 80 bucks, so there you have it folks. Anyway this ain’t a report thread, I ranted enough. 👋

Eoozy didn't say shit, I was the one who ONCE said please hurry with the lines, I didn't force you, I didn't spam it, I asked once since you really were taking your time. 
You said that the crash was "not so convenient anymore when you had to pick it up and steal it". Hold on, what? I already admitted that me taking the bike was poor rp, and that's on me, and I previously even stated that I'd give it back, of course since it was totaled. 

I'm not even gonna start with this "haha these guys need a deagle and half a clip so bad x--DDD!" shit, grow up.

You keep saying you've ranted enough yet you add another comment everytime someone replies. The admin proved your point wrong, I admitted when I made a mistake, what exactly are you salty about? 

I'm just gonna say that this whole conversation could've been avoided if the people who crashed into Roy realized they crashed too.  But I don't want to derail the discussion.  It's very simple.  When someone crashes, they're supposed to stop.  If you see someone crash, why don't YOU stop as well?  So YOU don't crash?  Now you have the advantage...  Realistically speaking.

Now, instead of embarrassing yourself, wasting your time telling someone to grow up as you sit here and argue on the internet lookin salty, why don't you just get on with your day?  And secondly what is all this crap about "hurry up with the lines?"  People can take all the time they need to type what they gotta type.  Not everyone types fast and not everyone is meant to roleplay fast at your beck and call lol.  People who think like this remind me of the types who feel the need to tell others they're getting reported lol.  In which case, save yourself the time and energy and just report, you don't gotta tell the person you're gonna do it.  In THIS case, why entertain an argument by telling people to grow up?  That's cloutchaser shit, and it's whack.

Both admit you made a mistake, void the roleplay because robbery roleplay is equivalent to dogshit on this server at the moment, and both move on. :)

2 hours ago, Krispy said:

repair costs for expensive vehicles should be extortionate like they are in real life, then people might actually consider role playing a fear of flying through an intersection rather than having their stats safety blanket.

the thing with that is it already costs a fuckton to fix expensive vehicles if you bang them up bad, and if we were to make the prices realistic then something would need to be done to make the vehicles OOC models more durable so the doord etc don't bash in when you clip a wall

And it'd cause a massive flow of F1's requesting for fixes due to "lag" or a "bug". Both of those do happen, though.

I've been in a lot of different situations in the real world and IC as well but I've only been in a handful of car accidents in several scenarios and I've never had a serious life threatening injury happen even in the worst of accidents. More recent than not I slid across a major highway in Florida and had no injuries. Totalled vehicle but not a scratch. Keep in mind this is 75MPH and 6 lanes of traffic(3 incoming 3 ongoing). 

My point is that car accidents are more of a rarity in the real world than they are in game because nobody has GREAT risks involved. Oh you totalled a vehicle? Damn sucks to suck. Better just go buy another one with my fake virtual money.

TLDR, people are stupid. Even if they did RP correctly it wouldn't go how people who are complaining would think. Honestly an easy way to combat this would be to make a regulated scale of possibility and sticky the thread for reference. I don't know why anybody hasn't thought of this yet(?) and why it hasn't been brought up(I've been gone a while but damn).

11 hours ago, Townie said:

Both admit you made a mistake

12 hours ago, Ambidextrous said:

I already admitted that me taking the bike was poor rp, and that's on me, and I previously even stated that I'd give it back, of course since it was totaled. 

reading 100