termosas

[Richman Crisis] - Discuss

Exactly. Just like old sneakers, people who bought them in 1990's for 180 should pay the remaining 2000 dollars cause the price has gone up. Completely stupid and clearly isn't thought through. I wanted to get a house in richmond, but looks like i'll never think about that ever again cause i'm scared my property is going to be taken away from me or i am not gonna be able to afford the price they're asking...

p.s. my bmw e36 used to cost 26k , wanna bump up the price so i can go and crush it and get more money than i can rn?

I had the same thing happening with my house in marina. The price went up even though I bought it via an action and had it disabled. 

3 minutes ago, Luigikuik said:

I had the same thing happening with my house in marina. The price went up even though I bought it via an action and had it disabled. 

Check out recent houses in Richman. I owned one of the houses like more than half a year ago, bought it for 450k from the gov., today the price was changed to 950k. When we started making fun of stuff, they dropped it to 750. The house hasn't been occupied for months being sold for 450. And the property I got for 825k recently, they want me to even it out to a million just because "we think it's priced incorrectly".

Edited by termosas

Just now, PlayerX1994 said:

As i'm in MT i'm going to remain neutral on this topic, but a lot of good points were brought up.

You shouldn't be, because you were affected with this aswell. :) We're just stating opinions.

Prices shouldn't change at all, period. A neutral price should be set and bought and not touched/edited at all in my opinion. $450,000 for a house then a month passes by and changes to $950,000? What happens if you don't even have the rest of the $500,000 to pay up? You just get simply booted out of the house you're living at? No thanks.

Nobody will be living in Richman anymore, and no RP will happen in my opinion.

Edited by Simonman80

2 minutes ago, termosas said:

I'm not even going to make a discussion about IC manners because it just turns out to be complete Sci-Fi stuff when it comes to paying for the second time again.

Oh, by the way, what was OwlGaming slogan again? :?

"Biochemical? More like biaschemical"? Idk

also I haven't personally experienced this but I believe I've heard of situations where people buy properties from other players, they actually overpay and then MT has asked them to pay ontop. That's even worse and could be the case with a few richman houses rn.

2 minutes ago, Destroyed said:

I don't own a house in Richmen, nor am I affected by this.

But, if somebody purchases a house for around $500,000, and as months go by the property value goes up or down, most likely going up. They would be able to sell the house for more profit. Now that the prices automatically changed to like $900,000 for a house in Rich-men, I don't agree with forcing the interior owners to pay up the remaining fee, allow them to keep the house, not disabled and let them make the money if they were to /sellproperty, as they can RP the property value raised in Richman and be able to sell it for more than what they paid for, depending if they bought it from the government. (Force-sold)

the GOAT knows.

After having read a few comments, I had to say something. I agree that it's unfair to force homeowners to pay more for a house they already paid for, but on the other hand, we can't just change the house price and create more money for the homeowner if they /sellproperty without paying for the higher price. That said, I do feel there's a better way to handle this.

1 minute ago, PlayerX1994 said:

After having read a few comments, I had to say something. I agree that it's unfair to force homeowners to pay more for a house they already paid for, but on the other hand, we can't just change the house price and create more money for the homeowner if they /sellproperty without paying for the higher price. That said, I do feel there's a better way to handle this.

But not the current one...

Property prices rise in real life too, and owners aren't automatically forced to pay more for that, that's just stupid.

And that's how you encourage people to create 10 floor renovated penthouse interiors in commercial properties.

yes i used to own one for some project but eventually it failed

Edited by GeroXy

3 minutes ago, PlayerX1994 said:

Either keep the prices as it was before the change, or allow the owners to keep their houses with the new prices and they can do whatever they want with the house. 

I personally thought the prices there were already reasonable.

Or, in my eyes make it even. 

If a person purchases a property for lets say 700’000, and MT+Admins change the value from 700’000 and ask the person to pay up the remaining fee of 300’000-if the person doesn’t have the required amount of 300’000 or just doesn’t want to pay-refund him the sum of 1’000’000-the person paid the taxes, he bought the property which appreciated,huh?

As for what @Simonman80 said, I would disagree a bit just because the market isn’t stable. If there is lack of interest in certain properties-the value should go down. If there is some consistant crime going on-it also affects the value of the property. 

MT actually should lower some of houses' prices in Richman, there are houses in Richman which hasn't been sold to anybody since OwlGaming's start.

1 minute ago, GeroXy said:

MT actually should lower some of houses' prices in Richman, there are houses in Richman which hasn't been sold to anybody since OwlGaming's start.

Some are the size of a house in Ganton, cost 400k.. And no garage even though Ganton offers all for 40k