LaPulga

Character Name-

Benjamin Lincoln

Date of Incident-

08/31/2018

Supervising Administrator-

CourtezBoi

Narrative-

I was riding in the car with two guys when we suddenly crash into another sedan with four people in it. We all get out and I ask them if they're alright or not, however, one of them started acting tough and talking shit, and immediately asks for money. So, I called him retarded and went to talk to the driver of the other vehicle but he turns out to be more retarded. Anyways, they keep demanding money like if it was a big ass accident when it was really a minor car crash. However, one of my friends that was with me in the same car, takes out his bat, then next thing we know is the other 4 dudes taking out their guns and aiming at us. I immediately ask him to drop his bat and he does so. I asked the other dudes to chill out and stuff, but they kept demanding money. Benjamin wasn't really scared IC'ly because Ben IC'ly is used to these kind of stuff, so I tell one of them that his gun isn't gonna scare me and I ask him to put it away, however, they all refuse to do so. We continue to talk for one or two more minutes and I eventually offer to pay him, however, they decide to kill me.

I think it's unfair to CK me because this is so unrealistic imo. You don't just go and kill somebody because he crashed into your car, even though I wasn't the driver. I was only trying to solve the situation but they started acting like shit. It's also unfair considering I was going to pay them but they killed me before doing so.

I understand you might think that I showed no fear, but thing is Benjamin is used to this, and I did show fear because I asked him multiple times to put the gun away and I offered him to pay even though I wasn't wrong, because I wasn't the driver and I didn't go and talk bullshit.

Evidence-

https://pastebin.com/AHr1upP1

Method of Death-

Not sure, got shot in the head probably.

Have you attempted to resolve this already with the supervising administrator?-

No

Edited by LaPulga
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 4
  • Salty 6

(I was the driver)

First of all, we did not want to hit them intentionally, that was just an accident with my shitty FPS, nothing happened to both cars oocly though. 

Well, I do not see why would you kill someone because he slightly crashed into your car. We followed their orders, and threw the bat away. He did not tell Benjamin to run his pockets, or whatever. He told him to pay for the damages of the car, but he never said how much he wanted, which is somewhat unfair. Guess it's kinda unfair to ask someone to pay for the damages, don't say a price, if he did not pay, then you're allowed to CK him. We were willing to pay him money, but he really acted tough, and kept saying shit. 

2018-08-31 19:13:52   [English] Benjamin Lincoln says: Hundred bucks does it?
2018-08-31 19:13:52   [English] Nasir Jefferson says: Fam.
2018-08-31 19:13:54  If you were killed due to DM or anything similar, /report to get an admin to revive you.
2018-08-31 19:13:54  If you accept your death, you may lose some of your items - unless revived.
2018-08-31 19:13:56  District IC: You'd hear a series of loud pistol gunshots echoing throughout the vicinity

Here are some logs that show Benjamin was trying to pay, but they literally killed him instead.

Edited by Necrozy
  • Like 2
  • Sad 2
  • Salty 3

9 hours ago, ToastyBud said:

Posted on behalf of @Craazy who was involved.

You weren't killed simply because your party crashed into us. Clearly, when you guys were driving in the wrong lane and caused the accident, the owner of the car, Nasir_Jefferson, was mad because of the damage done to his front bumper and driver door, and asked you guys to pay up with an aggressive attitude, which is all reasonable considering your party was at fault and crashed into us.

As he was asking you for the money, you asked if we were alright twice while he continued to ask for the cash, you then called him retarded and walked up to me, Marwan_Al_Shelby and asked me if I was good, to which I responded aggressively since you had just called my friend Nasir_Jefferson retarded. I then repeated Nasir_Jefferson's demand, telling you to "pay the fuck up" but you instead told me to calm my tits.

I spazzed out, talking about the incident, raging out while you kept noting that we were "acting tough" and "talking shit", as your friend Shawn_King took off his backpack and pulled out a bat from within. That's when one of us drew a gun, and the rest followed. As of this point, you still hadn't offered to pay up and were continuing to act aggressively despite the numerous guns aimed at you. Nasir_Jefferson ordered you to get on the ground at this point.

You noted that we were robbing the "wrong niggas" and "messing with the wrong people" while Nasir_Jefferson continued to aim his pistol at you and told you to get on the ground. I do not have a video but I recall you then stepping closer to Nasir_Jefferson as you continued to talk, later asking Nasir_Jefferson if he thinks he's tough with a gun. This is when you finally bring up the money, and ask if Nasir_Jefferson wanted the money or not. He agreed, still holding the gun at you before you then asked him to put the gun away, stepping closer as you noted that you weren't scared of the firearm pointed at your head.

Last but not least, you said "if you want me to pay, I'll pay" but right after that, you stated "don't talk shit if you expect me to pay". You were not complying one bit, never got on the ground when Nasir_Jefferson asked you, refused to pay up when asked numerous times, walked around rather close to your assailants,  and continued to disrespect your assailants throughout the entire situation. For this reason you disregarded your character's life, and were killed which ultimately led to your character-kill.

Nasir never ordered me to get on the ground, Nasir never aimed the gun at me except  for once. You all were aiming the gun at Shawn most of them, and you ordered him to get on his stomach and he did. You never addressed me or ordered me to get on my stomach. I never walked towards Nasir when he had his guy out, I just turned around because I was talking to him. And yes, we were driving in the wrong lane but so were you, as far as I know that lane we were driving on is not intended for vehicles (ain't sure). Anyways, why did you guys continue to ask me to pay when I wasn't the one driving the SUV? That's just dumb. You don't just ask one of the passengers to pay and expect him to. I wasn't wrong, because I wasn't driving the SUV. You should've talked to the driver instead. Also, you claim that the front bumper and the door of your vehicle was damaged when it was a 10 km/h hit so how is that possible? Everything in the vehicle was fine besides the front bumper looking completely smashed because of GTA physics and you know that. Yet you take it IC when IC'ly the front bumper would only have minor scratches and or damages. The fact that you decided to get out and ask me to pay up, talk like shit, and act retarded just shows how retarded you all are. Realistically you wouldn't shoot somebody because of a car accident, realistically you wouldn't get out of your car and act like a maniac because your bumper has scratches on it, realistically speaking nobody does that shit you guys did. 

Don't expect to pull out guns on my friends, and expect me not to try, and verbally defend them just because you have guns, and because by doing so I would be disregarding my life. That's totally dumb from you, and that's one of the main reasons why I started talking shit.

If you wanted money, you should've spoke to the driver, not the passenger, instead you go up to me, and keep acting like shit, and expect me to pay up? Excuse me mate, but that's just dumb. You could've either asked nicely, and I would've offered to pay up, or you could've asked the driver, and it would still be up to us since we're not legally forced to pay you AFAIK. 

You ask why I didn't show fear when you pulled out your guns just like everyday wannabes? For two reasons, Benjamin is used to this, and I really didn't expect you to shoot us because of an accident when I wasn't even the driver because that's totally dumb and unrealistic as fuck.

Dear people who keep reacting salty to my appeal or any of my comments, please fuck off.

Edited by LaPulga
  • Salty 3

1 minute ago, YRNJola said:

I know I'm not involved and I'm willing to take a warning to thank the admins whove been handing out these cks. Hopefully people will show some sort of fear when it comes to roleplaying with gangs or anything related. Everybody can't be mr big boss because you drive a mod car and have 500k in your bank. This goes for the cops who think they're invincible because of a bluename tag too. Show some sort of care for your character's life.

Please read what I said and try to understand it, then consider telling me this. Thanks.

• Salty 1

9 hours ago, ToastyBud said:

Posted on behalf of @Craazy who was involved.

You weren't killed simply because your party crashed into us. Clearly, when you guys were driving in the wrong lane and caused the accident, the owner of the car, Nasir_Jefferson, was mad because of the damage done to his front bumper and driver door, and asked you guys to pay up with an aggressive attitude, which is all reasonable considering your party was at fault and crashed into us.

As he was asking you for the money, you asked if we were alright twice while he continued to ask for the cash, you then called him retarded and walked up to me, Marwan_Al_Shelby and asked me if I was good, to which I responded aggressively since you had just called my friend Nasir_Jefferson retarded. I then repeated Nasir_Jefferson's demand, telling you to "pay the fuck up" but you instead told me to calm my tits.

I spazzed out, talking about the incident, raging out while you kept noting that we were "acting tough" and "talking shit", as your friend Shawn_King took off his backpack and pulled out a bat from within. That's when one of us drew a gun, and the rest followed. As of this point, you still hadn't offered to pay up and were continuing to act aggressively despite the numerous guns aimed at you. Nasir_Jefferson ordered you to get on the ground at this point.

You noted that we were robbing the "wrong niggas" and "messing with the wrong people" while Nasir_Jefferson continued to aim his pistol at you and told you to get on the ground. I do not have a video but I recall you then stepping closer to Nasir_Jefferson as you continued to talk, later asking Nasir_Jefferson if he thinks he's tough with a gun. This is when you finally bring up the money, and ask if Nasir_Jefferson wanted the money or not. He agreed, still holding the gun at you before you then asked him to put the gun away, stepping closer as you noted that you weren't scared of the firearm pointed at your head.

Last but not least, you said "if you want me to pay, I'll pay" but right after that, you stated "don't talk shit if you expect me to pay". You were not complying one bit, never got on the ground when Nasir_Jefferson asked you, refused to pay up when asked numerous times, walked around rather close to your assailants,  and continued to disrespect your assailants throughout the entire situation. For this reason you disregarded your character's life, and were killed which ultimately led to your character-kill.

10 hours ago, Necrozy said:

He told him to pay for the damages of the car, but he never said how much he wanted

9 minutes ago, YRNJola said:

Show some sort of care for your character's life.

If you think you can CK someone because he slightly damaged your car, then go for it. They never asked him to run his pockets, instead, they asked him to 'pay'.

Refrain from commenting if you're not involved, you can thank the admins somewhere else..

• Like 1
  • Salty 2

1 minute ago, YRNJola said:

I did and nothing's changed.

You were faced with a scene where a group of gang members were extorting you for cash because they were mad about their car being damaged. You could have;

1. Try to drive off, still being in your ride out of fear.

2. Comply and be happy that they didn't just pop you on the spot.

3. Comply and then contact the LSPD about the situation.

Instead you decided to get out of your ride, throw insults/threats and even pull out a weapon. 

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Where does it say that I pulled out a weapon?

I never insulted them, I never threatened them (if you think that "messing with the wrong people" and "robbing the wrong niggaz" are insults and threats then okay), and I never pulled out a weapon. 

1. Why do I have to RP fear just because I know OOC'ly they're apart of an illegal faction and that I have to RP fear because they're a gang?  Wouldn't I be using OOC information for IC purposes that way?

2. "Comply and be happy they didnt just pop you on the spot" Ok? That's so stupid, and again unrealistic.

3. And then get CK'ed for "snitching"

If you have something useful to say, please say it, if you don't then please stop commenting and spamming the topic with unnecessary stuff. 

they sort of looked like wannabes to me :p no offence to anybody.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Salty 3

25 minutes ago, LaPulga said:

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Where does it say that I pulled out a weapon?

I never insulted them, I never threatened them (if you think that "messing with the wrong people" and "robbing the wrong niggaz" are insults and threats then okay), and I never pulled out a weapon. 

1. Why do I have to RP fear just because I know OOC'ly they're apart of an illegal faction and that I have to RP fear because they're a gang?  Wouldn't I be using OOC information for IC purposes that way?

2. "Comply and be happy they didnt just pop you on the spot" Ok? That's so stupid, and again unrealistic.

3. And then get CK'ed for "snitching"

If you have something useful to say, please say it, if you don't then please stop commenting and spamming the topic with unnecessary stuff. 

They have tatts identifying them as Hoover Crips, also their mannerism, they say "cuh" in almost every other sentence. There was enough pointers to them being gang members IC. There was nothing to mg about it. Gangs irl don't have "ooc illegal threads" yet you can still tell that they're a gang.

If you think that telling a full blown gang member or a kid whose tryna come up in a gang "yall robbing the wrong niggas" or messing with the "wrong people" isnt threatening or insulting then I suggest you google those words. The whole scene looked like it was straight off some hood movie from your end. In reality you go around telling gang members that they'd most likely respond by popping you on the spot as you would have identified yourself as a threat.

How is it unrealisitic to comply to what someone's telling you to do with a gun to your face. Again I don't think you fully understand the term 'unrealistic'.

If you decide to live a certain lifestyle that would be the best course to take(snitching) or as I said in my last post... take the L and move on. Or ofcourse retalite after the scene is over.

You didnt do any of that instead you decided to run your mouth even with a gun to your head.

Edited by YRNJola
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, YRNJola said:

They have tatts identifying them as Hoover Crips, also their mannerism, they say "cuh" in almost every other sentence. There was enough pointers to them being gang members IC. There was nothing to mg about it. Gangs irl don't have "ooc illegal threads" yet you can still tell that they're a gang.

If you think that telling a full blown gang member or a kid whose tryna come up in a gang "yall robbing the wrong niggas" or messing with the "wrong people" isnt threatening or insulting then I suggest you google those words. The whole scene looked like it was straight off some hood movie from your end. In reality you go around telling gang members that they'd most likely respond by popping you on the spot as you would have identified yourself as a threat.

How is it unrealisitic to comply to what someone's telling you to do with a gun to your face. Again I don't think you fully understand the term 'unrealistic'.

If you decide to live a certain lifestyle that would be the best course to take(snitching) or as I said in my last post... take the L and move on. Or ofcourse retalite after the scene is over.

You didnt do any of that instead you decided to run your mouth even with a gun to your head.

Excuse me, are you an admin? No? Then refrain from commenting. You're literally saying useless shit. Or maybe you're repeating yourself. Keep these information for yourself.

• Salty 6

Posted on behalf of @Craazy

1 hour ago, LaPulga said:

Nasir never ordered me to get on the ground, Nasir never aimed the gun at me except  for once.

Here is logs of Nasir telling you to get on the ground.

2018-08-31 19:12:03   [English] Nasir Jefferson says: Get on the fucking ground yo.

2018-08-31 19:12:14   [English] Nasir Jefferson says: Get on the fucking ground.

You never addressed me or ordered me to get on my stomach.

Just because he didn't /me refers to Benjamin, or ask you kindly, doesn't mean that he didn't address or order you to get on the ground. 

You don't just ask one of the passengers to pay and expect him to. I wasn't wrong, because I wasn't driving the SUV. You should've talked to the driver instead.

He obviously talked to the driver when he asked to see some bills. But that's when you started asking us if we were alright, and Nasir, being aggravated that his car was damaged, decided to argue with YOU because you were the first to approach.

The fact that you decided to get out and ask me to pay up, talk like shit, and act retarded just shows how retarded you all are.

I'm sorry, but it appears as if you don't know what road rage is. You hit our car. We obviously going to "talk like shit". Not sure where the act retarded part comes from though, I mean... no wonder everyone is reacting salty to your post.

Realistically you wouldn't shoot somebody because of a car accident, realistically you wouldn't get out of your car and act like a maniac because your bumper has scratches on it, realistically speaking nobody does that shit you guys did. 

I can name  you  100s of incidents where a car accident led to a shooting. I do not recall anyone acting like a maniac though.

Don't expect to pull out guns on my friends, and expect me not to try, and verbally defend them just because you have guns, and because by doing so I would be disregarding my life.

Almost all the time in real life, when a knife or gun is pulled out on you and your friends... you'll all stay quiet, comply and let the guy get away. Literally every article either tells you to be an MMA amazing fighter and disarm your assailant, or COMPLY and hope you don't DIE. Which one sounds more realistic to you, because verbally defending your friend and telling the guy who has a gun aimed at you that "I ain't giving you shit until you change that tone", well... they'll just boom shoot you, then take what they want.

If you wanted money, you should've spoke to the driver, not the passenger, instead you go up to me, and keep acting like shit, and expect me to pay up? Excuse me mate, but that's just dumb. You could've either asked nicely, and I would've offered to pay up, or you could've asked the driver, and it would still be up to us since we're not legally forced to pay you AFAIK. 

Once Nasir was asking about a payment, you told him "you seem retarded I'ma talk with someone else".

What's to stop us from thinking "hey that tyrone and shawn guy seem retarded, let's talk to this Benjamin guy instead"

I shit you not. If you never even talked, and said nothing... we wouldn't have even asked you to pay up, and would've asked your driver instead. But instead you approached us, and thus the conversation began with you and escalated with you.

I would've covered everything you said, but I didn't find them to be valid arguments and so I also don't find them worth commenting on. Anyway, best of luck.

Edited by ToastyBud
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, YRNJola said:

You didnt do any of that instead you decided to run your mouth even with a gun too your head.

Oh? They do have tattoos identifying them as Hoover crips? That's why none of them bothered to state it in a /do. How am I supposed to know they're apart of a gang when none of them gave me any clues about it? Moreover they all were wearing jackets, and hoodies. If you think that I must die because I told them they're messing with the wrong people, then you sir don't know what realism is. They could've beaten me up on the spot and stole my shit, along with the car. I totally agree with you that by saying that I would be a possible threat, but KILLING somebody is a very huge thing to do, and not everybody can do it. They could've tried beating me up, and robbing my shit, or PK'ing me. But CK? I don't think it's really fair.

Again, Nasir never pointed the gun at me except for once and it was just moments before I got killed. They were all pointing the gun at Shawn and Tyrone as far as I can remember. They only ordered me to pay, and I was going to do, but they killed me before doing so.

I was about to pay them but instead they killed me. The reason why I said "But don't talk shit and expect me to pay." was because of their attitude from the beginning, and you can see that I did offer to pay them just right after I said that.

Again, please refrain from commenting if you were not involved in the situation or if you have nothing useful to say. Cheers.

• Salty 3

16 minutes ago, ToastyBud said:

Here is logs of Nasir telling you to get on the ground.

2018-08-31 19:12:03   [English] Nasir Jefferson says: Get on the fucking ground yo.

2018-08-31 19:12:14   [English] Nasir Jefferson says: Get on the fucking ground.

Just because he didn't /me refers to Benjamin, or ask you kindly, doesn't mean that he didn't address or order you to get on the ground. 

He obviously talked to the driver when he asked to see some bills. But that's when you started asking us if we were alright, and Nasir, being aggravated that his car was damaged, decided to argue with YOU because you were the first to approach.

I'm sorry, but it appears as if you don't know what road rage is. You hit our car. We obviously going to "talk like shit". Not sure where the act retarded part comes from though, I mean... no wonder everyone is reacting salty to your post.

I can name  you  100s of incidents where a car accident led to a shooting. I do not recall anyone acting like a maniac though.

Almost all the time in real life, when a knife or gun is pulled out on you and your friends... you'll all stay quiet, comply and let the guy get away. Literally every article either tells you to be an MMA amazing fighter and disarm your assailant, or COMPLY and hope you don't DIE. Which one sounds more realistic to you, because verbally defending your friend and telling the guy who has a gun aimed at you that "I ain't giving you shit until you change that tone", well... they'll just boom shoot you, then take what they want.

Once Nasir was asking about a payment, you told him "you seem retarded I'ma talk with someone else".

What's to stop us from thinking "hey that tyrone and shawn guy seem retarded, let's talk to this Benjamin guy instead"

I shit you not. If you never even talked, and said nothing... we wouldn't have even asked you to pay up, and would've asked your driver instead. But instead you approached us, and thus the conversation began with you and escalated with you.

I would've covered everything you said, but I didn't find them to be valid arguments and so I also don't find them worth commenting on. Anyway, best of luck.

Again, Nasir was looking at Shawn script-wisely and I had my back turned at Nasir because I was asking Shawn to drop the bat on the ground, and when I turned and looked at Nasir, he continued to talk to me, and never ordered me to get on the ground. How could I possibly know that he was talking to me if he was facing Shawn and when I wasn't even facing him.

He should've done a /me  would be addressing Benjamin so I could know that he was indeed talking to me.

He never talked to the driver, we all stepped out of the vehicle and I asked if they were alright or not, they never said whether they were alright or not, they instead looked at me and asked for compensation, and I have no idea why.

Road rage over a very very minor accident? I am sorry, but it appears that you do not know what road rage is. Road rage is common in Canada, however it's not so common in America, so just because it's common in your country (Canada) doesn't mean it happens very often in the US. However, that indeed was road rage, but road rage doesn't result in people taking out their guns and murdering others. You could've ran us over, or beat us, but you didn't.

"I can name  you  100s of incidents where a car accident led to a shooting. I do not recall anyone acting like a maniac though." Be my guest. 

"Almost all the time in real life, when a knife or gun is pulled out on you and your friends... " And I did not act like hero neither did I refuse to comply. He never told me how much he wanted, and when I offered to pay him 100 bucks he killed me.

"I ain't giving you shit until you change that tone" I never said that.  

1. 2018-08-31 19:13:46   [English] Benjamin Lincoln says: But don't talk shit and expect me to pay.
  3. 2018-08-31 19:13:51   [English] Tyrone Oronjello says: Aye.
  5. 2018-08-31 19:13:52   [English] Marwan Al Shelby says: Bruh.
  7. 2018-08-31 19:13:52   [English] Benjamin Lincoln says: Hundred bucks does it?
  9. 2018-08-31 19:13:52   [English] Nasir Jefferson says: Fam.

I was referring to your attitude from the very beginning, and you can see that I indeed was going to pay, and 100 bucks was all I had on me. 

"Once Nasir was asking about a payment, you told him "you seem retarded I'ma talk with someone else". Because you don't just get out of your car and immediately demand the passenger to pay you. 

You guys did not kill me because I was talking shit, if you wanted to kill me for talking shit you would've done it earlier because I stopped talking shit when you pulled out your guns. You CK'ed me because I didn't want to pay, even though I was about to.

"I mean... no wonder everyone is reacting salty to your post." I mean.. no wonder you're banned on the forum and most of the server hates you.

• Salty 2

I know I'm not really involved here,

But by all the logs and statements from both sides, it does indeed sound as-if you showed disregard for your character's life; resulting in your death.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Dylanjeter1 said:

I know I'm not really involved here,

But by all the logs and statements from both sides, it does indeed sound as-if you showed disregard for your character's life; resulting in your death.

I totally agree. It does SOUND as if I disregarded, however, I didn't. I was going to pay, and I did offer to pay, however, they killed me. If they've demanded a specific amount from the beginning then maybe all of this would've been easily avoided. However, in the end, they killed me because I did not pay, not because I acted tough and or talked shit even though I had intentions to pay them. And that's why I'm appealing it because they decided to kill me just because I didn't pay, and in my eyes I find this to be a very poor and stupid reason. 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

1. 2018-08-31 19:11:02   [English] Benjamin Lincoln says: I wasn't driving.
  3. 2018-08-31 19:11:04   [English] Benjamin Lincoln says: You blind?
  5. 2018-08-31 19:11:05   [English] Tyrone Oronjello says: Nigga, he ain't drivin' shiiit.
  7. 2018-08-31 19:11:07   [English] Nasir Jefferson says: You compensate for my damages.
  9. 2018-08-31 19:11:08   [English] Marwan Al Shelby says: I don't give a fuck.
  11. 2018-08-31 19:11:10   [English] Nasir Jefferson says: You guys go.
  13. 2018-08-31 19:11:15   [English] Benjamin Lincoln says: I'm checkin' on you and you start talkin' shit?
  15. 2018-08-31 19:11:15   [English] Nasir Jefferson says: You don't compensate for my damages.
  17. 2018-08-31 19:11:15   [English] Tyrone Oronjello says: Ehh?
  19. 2018-08-31 19:11:20   [English] Marwan Al Shelby says: So who was driving, either way y'all gonna pay up.
  21. 2018-08-31 19:11:25   [English] Nasir Jefferson says: You guys, go six feet under, or to a hospital.

Here you can see that Nasir asked Tyrone (the driver) along with Shawn to leave, asked me to compensate for his damages when I really didn't do anything wrong besides talking. I don't see why you would go the passenger and demand money from him when all he did was talk. 

You say I disregarded, but if I really did you would've killed me when I really did disregard, but instead you killed me because I didn't want to pay, how is that disregarding? Take into consideration that I was about to pay...

Edited by LaPulga
  • Salty 1

https://imgur.com/a/XzraeRi this shows that Nasir was indeed ordering Shawn to get on his stomach, not me, and that I was indeed not looking at Nasir.

Edited by LaPulga

https://gyazo.com/7c3d60ed1db31b58809fb6c979a90eb8

Here's an SS that shows no one was focusing on us (Me and/or Benjamin) They were ALL aiming at Shawn, but Shawn did follow their orders, and threw the bat away. However, they insisted on taking the money from Benjamin, while he shouldn't pay them.

In my opinion, Benjamin did try to solve the situation in a friendly manner, he kept asking whether you were all right or not. But you kept saying shit over 5-10KMH hit. 

https://gyazo.com/9e7f28150d1716c5018c0ad9c7d61a9d

Here's an SS that shows what happened to both cars after the hit.

"he shouldn't pay them." fam you got 4 guns POINTING at your face ready to blast what the fuck?

3 minutes ago, DaLuppo said:

"he shouldn't pay them." fam you got 4 guns POINTING at your face ready to blast what the fuck?

He was not the driver, and you were not robbing us, were you? 

"However, he told him to PAY for the damages of the car, but he never said how much he wanted"

Edited by Necrozy

2 minutes ago, Necrozy said:

He was not the driver, and you were not robbing us, were you? 

"However, he told him to PAY for the damages of the car, but he never said how much he wanted"

Ouf. Y'all can't tell you were gonna run them pockets? 😂

1 minute ago, DaLuppo said:

Ouf. Y'all can't tell you were gonna run them pockets? 😂

What?

Just post the video and stop spamming the topic with random stuff. Let's keep this neat and clean and not full of random bullshit. 

11 minutes ago, DaLuppo said:

Bro, don't even bother, I'm not gonna argue anything, posting a video.

Videos and screenshots won't change anything, I just thought I would post that pic to prove that Nasir was indeed not telling me to get on the ground. Are you Nasir by the way?

or PK'ing me. But CK? I don't think it's really fair.

Technically, trying to PK you or CK you is still the same thing in-character. It's still attempted murder.

They were all pointing the gun at Shawn and Tyrone as far as I can remember.

Here's a screenshot of me, aiming my gun directly at you and Tyrone.

26a6cf0714ba3e37cf27bf2783b2ceba.png

Either way tho, it doesn't matter if the weapon was pointed at you or not. A weapon was still drawn, and just because it's not aimed at you, doesn't mean it's not going to used to shoot at you.

38 minutes ago, LaPulga said:

I did not act like hero neither did I refuse to comply. He never told me how much he wanted, and when I offered to pay him 100 bucks he killed me.

You were taking your time, acting up. Doesn't matter if you acted like a hero or not, you were just taking too long, and giving a lot of attitude. When a gun is aimed at you, and you're not even flinching and you're talking shit? That's definitely disregarding your life.

Nasir didn't just shoot you because you didn't pay up. You disrespected him personally by calling him retarded in front of higher ranking members. This would clearly aggravate him and would be cause for retaliation because now he has to prove himself. I'm not exactly sure if that was the motivation for the shooting, but the reasoning still remains; You didn't get on the ground as told, you didn't roleplay any fear, you kept talking with a bad attitude, and you practically said you wouldn't pay up.

2018-08-31 19:13:46   [English] Benjamin Lincoln says: But don't talk shit and expect me to pay.

That right there, is telling us you're not going to pay up because obviously, us being the one who's car was damaged, will obviously continue to talk shit. Telling us not to talk shit and expect you to pay is basically telling us "i'm not paying"... I mean why would we even listen to you, and stop talking shit so you could pay us? We could easily shoot and take the cash anyway.

50 minutes ago, LaPulga said:

He should've done a /me  would be addressing Benjamin so I could know that he was indeed talking to me.

1 hour ago, ToastyBud said:

51 minutes ago, LaPulga said:

He never talked to the driver, we all stepped out of the vehicle

Why go talk to the driver when some random guy from the car stepped out, and came to talk to you?

55 minutes ago, LaPulga said:

Road rage over a very very minor accident? I am sorry, but it appears that you do not know what road rage is. Road rage is common in Canada, however it's not so common in America, so just because it's common in your country (Canada) doesn't mean it happens very often in the US. However, that indeed was road rage, but road rage doesn't result in people taking out their guns and murdering others.

I'm not sure if it's just 4 AM, or if you're actually contradicting yourself.

So first you're like "road rage over minor incident? you don't know what road rage is. however, that indeed was road rage".

No matter how little the accident, people tend to get mad at you for cutting them off. People tend to get mad at you for merging in the lane without signalling. People get mad for way smaller things. First of all, Canada has a population of like 36 million and barely any guns. The United States has a population of like 325 million. That's like 9x the amount of people, and way more than 9x the amount of guns. So what kind of sense does it make that road rage is common in Canada, but isn't common in the US. 

Road rage is common in every country. Road rage doesn't always result in people taking out their guns and murdering others, but it still happens.

34 minutes ago, LaPulga said:

However, in the end, they killed me because I did not pay, not because I acted tough and or talked shit even though I had intentions to pay them.

Pretty inaccurate. In the end, you were killed because you acted tough, AND talked shit AND stalled AND literally said "don't talk shit and expect me to pay". You weren't killed for one of these reasons, you were killed for all of them, including what I said above about Nasir wanting to prove himself. With your disregard of life in the matter, this kill meta-morphed into a character-kill. 

37 minutes ago, LaPulga said:

Here you can see that Nasir asked Tyrone (the driver) along with Shawn to leave, asked me to compensate for his damages when I really didn't do anything wrong besides talking. I don't see why you would go the passenger and demand money from him when all he did was talk. 

So how do you know he told you to stay specifically? What if he actually asked Tyrone to stay, and you and Shawn to leave? There was no /me refers to Benjamin, so why'd you assume it was you?

Yeah it sounds stupid when it's being said, doesn't it? Well look up in the arguments, it's literally the same thing you said when I let you know that Nasir told you to get on the ground. I'll even get a quote.

50 minutes ago, LaPulga said:

Anyway, again, I missed some of your points because as I read through, didn't really think they were valid points and thus, not worth arguing.

I rest my case.