Urshankov

[LSFL] August Summary (Big Announcement)

2 minutes ago, hashpipeboi said:

name:jason1371

comment: wtf is LSLF

Name: LSFL

Comment:

Hello, it appears that you may have missed our earlier posts so I shall give you a basic summary, but the full details can be found here on our website.

LSFL stands for "Los Santos' Friends of Liberty" and was formed as a non-partisan political pressure group exactly a month ago, however, due to the severity of the current political climate in Los Santos it has decided to change it's format and become a Party itself. On a basic level, it is a voice for everybody within society in a way in which the founders of our fine nation intended.

1 minute ago, Urshankov said:

Comment:

Hello, it appears that you may have missed our earlier posts so I shall give you a basic summary, but the full details can be found here on our website.

LSFL stands for "Los Santos' Friends of Liberty" and was formed as a non-partisan political pressure group exactly a month ago, however, due to the severity of the current political climate in Los Santos it has decided to change it's format and become a Party itself. On a basic level, it is a voice for everybody within society in a way in which the founders of our fine nation intended.

name: jason1371

comment: if I vote for you will you legalize medical cannabis

35 minutes ago, hashpipeboi said:

name: jason1371

comment: if I vote for you will you legalize medical cannabis

Comment: Well, we are aware that there has been public outcry for such, but it has been prohibited for sale and possession since 1970, however, it has been 'decriminalised' by State authorities (though, it is still enforced at a Federal level). If enough public support for the issue is made during our tenure, then we shall co-ordinate with the State Government in an attempt to get it put down to a vote on a ballot.

In the event the State refuses to put it to the ballot (and there is still enough public support for the issue) then it will be an issue brought to the Council of Supervisors, for whatever is within the best interest of the majority of the citizens.

Edited by Urshankov

Username: JHTimeTraveler

Comment: I am John Harlend, local super genius scientist and frequent time traveler. What would you be willing to do about the black population in Los Santos? So far they are the 99% of criminals that make up the illegal cesspool scene in the country. 

I would be willing to provide any legal means of helping any campaigns against these criminals.

23 minutes ago, DrJoseEviI said:

Comment: I am John Harlend, local super genius scientist and frequent time traveler. What would you be willing to do about the black population in Los Santos? So far they are the 99% of criminals that make up the illegal cesspool scene in the country. 

I would be willing to provide any legal means of helping any campaigns against these criminals.

Name : JohnHarelandIsANigger

Comment : Fuck you nigger nobody gives a shit about your time machine and your achievements.. go fuck yourself nigger.

42 minutes ago, DrJoseEviI said:

Comment: Hello John,

We understand your concern when it comes to crime, however, this is not due to ethnicity in any way, shape or form. In the time period leading up to elections we intend to meet with local and state law enforcement officials alongside local community leaders to derive the true cause of this criminal outbreak and see what can be done on behalf of the Government to provide a remedy.

1 hour ago, Urshankov said:

Comment: Hello John,

We understand your concern when it comes to crime, however, this is not due to ethnicity in any way, shape or form. In the time period leading up to elections we intend to meet with local and state law enforcement officials alongside local community leaders to derive the true cause of this criminal outbreak and see what can be done on behalf of the Government to provide a remedy.

Comment: Just as I predicted. You are just another pinko with no sense of reality. Crime has nine hundred and ninety-nine trillion percent to do with ethnicity. I am a super genius and time traveler.  I have never heard of a guilty white man put behind bars in entire 2,000 years of life. 

What what is your logic behind race not being connected to crime?

8 hours ago, DrJoseEviI said:

Comment: Just as I predicted. You are just another pinko with no sense of reality. Crime has nine hundred and ninety-nine trillion percent to do with ethnicity. I am a super genius and time traveler.  I have never heard of a guilty white man put behind bars in entire 2,000 years of life. 

What what is your logic behind race not being connected to crime?

Comment: Due to the fact that crime is based on a multitude of factors, whether that may be upbringing, mindset and even just a simple opportunity or incentive to do so.

Of course, some of these might correlate with ethnicity, but that certainly isn't a cause, with that mostly being down to individualistic factors.

5 hours ago, Urshankov said:

Comment: Due to the fact that crime is based on a multitude of factors, whether that may be upbringing, mindset and even just a simple opportunity or incentive to do so.

Of course, some of these might correlate with ethnicity, but that certainly isn't a cause, with that mostly being down to individualistic factors.

Comment: all of those boil down to race and culture. Race is the only main factor for crime. Blacks commit the highest volume due to their low intelligence, inability to hold a job and stay away from drugs or unprotected sex. Blacks fuck like rabbits because they want to overpopulate the country and take over via demographics and corrupting the mindset of normal people (and by also committing crime). What you say makes 0 sense.

god damn nigger loving politica-kykes let me down.