KFN

Character Kill Appeal - Savannah Belicia

2 minutes ago, Resident said:

You’re really as stupid as you seem to be. If you’re not aware I am the leader of your allied faction. And doing this CK, your faction might’ve sacrificed the alliance because of the way they handled business.  They could’ve been in a relationship with one of the members. 

And the way you auspicious about your members hanging with an alliance group makes it quite stupid as well as you just seem to have allied for different reasons. 

You're not, in any way shape or form, involved with the CK. The last thing we need is you acting like Jesus and coming here to save the day with your divine judgement. If you have input, send it to OP or to Norm, I'm sure they would be happy to hear it, but as of now, your opinion here has no weight.

26 minutes ago, eoozy said:

I was in the same car as Tyrone and Savannah, we was just chilling, talking stupid shit and you decide to CK someone over that, smh

I did a lot of RP with you eoozy, and that's why I take your opinion as non relevant. Your biggest faction in your RP history was alive for a week, and in that week people called you trigger happy faction. I don't know if you're frustrated because of it, but please, you don't have to blame Norm's faction and his leading.

Edited by Kotromanich

10 hours ago, Wingatar said:

hispanic gangs especially... They wouldn't just up and fucking kill their own member without talking to them first.

Ya' boi Normy begs to differ.

1 hour ago, Kotromanich said:

I did a lot of RP with you eoozy, and that's why I take your opinion as non relevant. Your biggest faction in your RP history was alive for a week, and in that week people called you trigger happy faction. I don't know if you're frustrated because of it, but please, you don't have to blame Norm's faction and his leading.

Idlewood Scarecrow Crips wasn't trigger happy at all, I mean I don't remember shooting one weapon in it. + It was alive for a bit longer than a week I swear.

Yeah I was a shit tier roleplayer, like what? a year ago, and yeah that faction was cringy, but I dont know why you're using it as a response.

I didnt even blame Normy or his leading, I just thought the kill was stupid in my opinion, you dont need to call me out for my previous, year old stupid things.

2 hours ago, AleXXX said:

You're not, in any way shape or form, involved with the CK. The last thing we need is you acting like Jesus and coming here to save the day with your divine judgement. If you have input, send it to OP or to Norm, I'm sure they would be happy to hear it, but as of now, your opinion here has no weight.

its not just him tho

If an 'ADMIN' tells you to stop commenting here you gotta stop commenting. Take it to freaking PMs if you have issues. 

5 hours ago, eoozy said:

Yeah I was a shit tier roleplayer, like what? a year ago, and yeah that faction was cringy, but I dont know why you're using it as a response.

I didnt even blame Normy or his leading, I just thought the kill was stupid in my opinion, you dont need to call me out for my previous, year old stupid things.

At least you improved over a year, Kotromanich stayed on the same level lul

@KentuckyFriedNuggetz Just make an alt and come RP with the real gangsters

19 minutes ago, JayZawack said:

At least you improved over a year, Kotromanich stayed on the same level lul

@KentuckyFriedNuggetz Just make an alt and come RP with the real gangsters

I didn't know real gangsters get their DMing voided

As Unitts already stated: If you are **NOT** involved in this ICLY and by that I mean the CK itself, then stop commenting on this appeal. 

For everyone who is however a part of this CK, 

keep the discussion civilized and wait for an admin to take this appeal.

Note: As I’m a member of this faction I will not be handling this. 

4 hours ago, QueenC said:

As Unitts already stated: If you are **NOT** involved in this ICLY and by that I mean the CK itself, then stop commenting on this appeal. 

For everyone who is however a part of this CK, 

keep the discussion civilized and wait for an admin to take this appeal.

Note: As I’m a member of this faction I will not be handling this. 

ETA on a admin taking the appeal?

Read through this a few times and I see why they ended your characters life, even if they didn't completely see you they could've still suspected it and therefore CKd your character. I personally don't think this should be appealed. if you have anything else to add feel free to do so. @KentuckyFriedNuggetz

1 minute ago, Cryotich said:

Read through this a few times and I see why they ended your characters life, even if they didn't completely see you they could've still suspected it and therefore CKd your character. I personally don't think this should be appealed. if you have anything else to add feel free to do so. @KentuckyFriedNuggetz

K, does that mean I can ck anyone in my faction for speaking to members of BoTS, because they are my enemies and I'd see that as betrayal :)

11 minutes ago, Cryotich said:

I AM INVOLVED, and yeah talking and chilling out with your allies/friends is totally suspicious right? I would get it if we was their enemies, but we were actually allies ICly, this meaning I can kill someone from my faction if he talks to one of my friends?

9 hours ago, eoozy said:

I AM INVOLVED, and yeah talking and chilling out with your allies/friends is totally suspicious right? I would get it if we was their enemies, but we were actually allies ICly, this meaning I can kill someone from my faction if he talks to one of my friends?

Just realised that your boy Normy got un-ck'd for pretty much the exact same reason -> just it was with ones factions enemies not allies, Isn't that technically worse and if so shouldn't I also get the same treatment of a unck :)

4 hours ago, KentuckyFriedNuggetz said:

Just realised that your boy Normy got un-ck'd for pretty much the exact same reason -> just it was with ones factions enemies not allies, Isn't that technically worse and if so shouldn't I also get the same treatment of a unck :)

Please watch your language I am not his 'BOY', second you were cked for pretty much being a possible snitch who could get us fucked easily. I made my statements already, any admin can feel free to go back to first page and check them out.

PS:My character kill app has nothing to do with yours, please do not comparison.

The handling admin can PM me for further information regarding this Ck.

Edited by Norm