KFN

Character Kill Appeal - Savannah Belicia

3 minutes ago, Kotromanich said:

that clearly means that you were not afraid of your leaders

I don't quite think its that I think its more the fact that I thought that "Oh they are allies the leaders would be cool if I go off and do what I want on my own for a bit".

4 minutes ago, Kotromanich said:

Other than that, we (In characterly) noticed a few blacks from the other hood, now hanging around Idlewood Pizza Stacks. And these new blacks are -NOT- our allies to make it clear. Since we're still a small street gang, we're afraid of everything and everyone. We couldn't be sure if you're hanging there with our allies or enemies. But when you have already chosen to hang around with them, that clearly means that you were not afraid of your leaders, and now you're CK appealing it. Weird, but good luck.

I don't get it, you weren't even there when the agreement happened, how come you know who you've been allied with or not?

And of course Tyrone was there.

2 minutes ago, Norm said:

Right you guys rped together for like... maybe 1 hours total? 

In the open about 15 minutes, overall I was with them for atleast three hours -> and you can learn a lot about someone after speaking with them for 3 hours or so.

5 minutes ago, BlanK said:

I don't get it, you weren't even there when the agreement happened, how come you know who you've been allied with or not?

I don't have to be somewhere to know who are allies of my faction. Decent relations with El Jefe supply me with all the information. For example, after an IC beef between me and you - I found out that you're a friend, and that's the fact I didn't know before.  Or I actually was there.

4 minutes ago, KentuckyFriedNuggetz said:

In the open about 15 minutes, overall I was with them for atleast three hours -> and you can learn a lot about someone after speaking with them for 3 hours or so.

Damn, I thought you need to spend ages with someone to learn a lot about them. But seem like you need only a few hours. Thanks for the fact.

Edited by Kotromanich

So, after seeing her with a friend, you immediately assumed she was snitching, understandable, have a nice day. 

2 minutes ago, Kotromanich said:

Damn, I thought you need to spend ages with someone to learn a lot about them.

First impressions go a long way! :)

2 minutes ago, BlanK said:

And of course Tyrone was there.

I told people about the agreement lol, it was getting annoying ashell. Other leaders told me to make that agreement, It was done after their suggestion. 

2 minutes ago, BlanK said:

So, after seeing her with a friend, you immediately assumed she was snitching, understandable, have a nice day. 

You didn't read my previous comments, right? 

1 minute ago, KentuckyFriedNuggetz said:

First impressions go a long way! :)

Impressions are not the knowledge.

Edited by Kotromanich
  • Like 1

Just now, Kotromanich said:

Impressions are not the knowledge.

Yes, "they are not the knowledge" 

1 minute ago, Kotromanich said:

You didn't read my previous comments, right? 

You've just edited it, so don't give me that, and killing YOUR OWN MEMBERS based on cheer chance, without at least questioning them just shows how much you trust them, great talk.

Just now, BlanK said:

You've just edited it, so don't give me that, and killing YOUR OWN MEMBERS based on cheer chance, without at least questioning them just shows how much you trust them, great talk.

I haven't just edited it. As I said, I'm not the one who saw her. I was just suspicious because as I said there's a lot of new blacks in front of Stacks. I've been seeing them in other hoods before.

How much we trust our members or not, is an IC thing.

Just now, BlanK said:

See that provides my point, If she was trusted she wouldn't be dead by now. Can you quit commenting here please? I understand you are his friend and trying to defend him but this isn't the best place for it.

1 minute ago, Norm said:

Can you quit commenting here please?

But he's like the main person involved from the other faction lol

This is pointless at this point, and @Norm I think that I was involved in the situation just a wild thought.

Just now, KentuckyFriedNuggetz said:

But he's like the main person involved from the other faction lol

I don't think 'we' need 'anyone' from the other faction. He has nothing to do with your CK, your character turned herself in and was judged for it. 

Just now, Norm said:

your character turned herself in

No I didn't

lol can we get a badmin on this pls

• Haha 2

admin pls

Edited by BlanK

8 minutes ago, JayZawack said:

LOOOL I dont even need to DM them anymore theyre doing it to themselves @BlanK

My point. It's sad they're killing their own members over suspicion of snitching, without asking. With all of the knowledge I have with Gang RP, hispanic gangs especially... They wouldn't just up and fucking kill their own member without talking to them first.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Wingatar said:

My point. It's sad they're killing their own members over suspicion of snitching, without asking. With all of the knowledge I have with Gang RP, hispanic gangs especially... They wouldn't just up and fucking kill their own member without talking to them first.

How we chose to conduct our faction is our business, not yours, and it's certainly not an OOC matter. 
OP was well aware of the risks when he joined the faction.
You fuck up, you make the leaders suspicious - you die. Simple as that. It's always been like that in EVERY illegal faction I've been in, hispanic or not.
In a world where you have people shooting each other over stepping on a shoe is it really so hard to believe that if the shotcallers believe you are conspiring against them, you get killed?

And by the way, he had plenty of time to complain IC or try to change our minds. He didn't even resist or try to talk his way out of it, which proves his guilt in my eyes (both IC and OOC).

5 minutes ago, Resident said:

I must say that the reasoning behind it is stupid. There’s so many ways you could’ve gone about this but you chose the easiest and the most dangerous.

Norm you know where to find me if you wanna chat, this isn’t a way you should’ve done things. 

You’ve seen new blacks at Stacks for In Character reasons that took numerous events to lead to this point. Contacting your allied faction could’ve solved the whole issue out, but it just seems you’re too stupid for it. 

Don’t @ me I can be bothered replying here, I’m just here for my input. 

@AleXXX you’re a fucking idiot and you should probably stop talking. 

Very generous of you to show us the way, prophet, but I don't believe anyone asked for your guidance. 

I was in the same car as Tyrone and Savannah, we was just chilling, talking stupid shit and you decide to CK someone over that, smh

• Like 1