KentuckyFriedNuggetz

Character Name-

Savannah Belicia

Date of Incident-

08/28/2018

Supervising Administrator-

Courtezboi

Narrative-

Was apparently spotted by members of our faction speaking to two members of a allied faction in a moving and fully tinted SUV, alongside this Hispanic who was a potential recruit to our own faction. Which lead to them instantly suggesting I had betrayed our faction thus I must die. Members from that allied faction were Tyrone Wiggins and someone I can't even remember the name of. -> This lead to my ck situation which was them bringing me to a supposive meeting spot which just turned out to be me digging my own grave and getting shot in the head. (To be fair the actual ck was fine it was just the reasoning what lead to it).

Evidence-

https://gyazo.com/03a42aa8008abd6ef9e44ebbba96b1ce
https://gyazo.com/e87ab734458bd83b58595ef965a3c7c2
- Reason being no chance they'd see me in a fully tinted moving car (which is mad pg) PLUS the only other time they'd see me would be the back of my head from afar as they never came near us (nor did I see em) when we were talking at stacks about stupid irrelevant small talk and jokes (literal knock-knock jokes).

Method of Death-

GSWs to head.

Have you attempted to resolve this already with the supervising administrator?-

No

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 2

(I was one of the executing parties) 

By joining an illegal faction you subject yourself to a faction CK clause. There does NOT need to be even a shred of evidence on our part, the suspicion alone is more than enough. If we want to CK you for hanging around with other people, we can. If we want to CK you for tying your shoe the wrong way, we can. 

You can ask other members of our faction what they've faced after "conspiring" (aka talking to) strangers and other factions without the leader's consent. It's not something I necessarily agree with, stripping away member autonomy, but you're not the first one to be punished like this.

Even if we decided to kill you just for the fun of it, the CK clause would still be valid. Think of this like getting fired from your job, except we can't do that because you know too much about our illegal operations. 
For the record, this CK, or the punishment of other members, is not something that I agree with, IC or OOC, but this doesn't exonerate you, after all it is the leader's decision, therefore I think this CK should stand. 

Good luck with your appeal nonetheless.

• Like 2
  • Salty 1

You had enough balls to hangaround with people who were suspicous as much as yourself was. Your actions were also suspicous enough and you already avoided leaders of this faction by hanging around with them. You will probably ask why I didn't question you my answer is very simple; like I mentioned before you hanging around with them was already suspicous so we'd never I'd personally never question you because you were already noted as 'possible snitch' so any further questions regarding this case might let you snitch easily. Your actions led to this, your character knew enough information to get us fucked up. We also saw you using your phone whilist we-were en-route to the place It's not hard to realise you were begging for help to them. Or any questions might end up you telling them we are going to murder you.

Edited by Norm
  • Like 1
  • Salty 1

19 minutes ago, AleXXX said:

There does NOT need to be even a shred of evidence on our part, the suspicion alone is more than enough. If we want to CK you for hanging around with other people, we can.

But the reason you wanted to ck me was suspicion what you could of only got from powergaming as there is literally no way you could of saw me in a car moving at around 40MPH with fully tinted windows.

I am not beating a girl who is a possible snitch who will also run to her 'other' friends and tell everything about it. Especially, my character has no tolerance for any kind of snitching last time it ended up getting all of his friends ck'ed. I mentioned earlier, she knew it was a huge risk for her to hangaround with them she had enough balls to do that now It's being appealed, what can I say. About the reasoning as you seem to find it 'small' just take note small problems can create HUGE problems. 

1 minute ago, Norm said:

I am not beating a girl who is a possible snitch who will also run to her 'other' friends and tell everything about it. Especially, my character has no tolerance for any kind of snitching last time it ended up getting all of his friends ck'ed. I mentioned earlier, she knew it was a huge risk for her to hangaround with them she had enough balls to do that now It's being appealed, what can I say. About the reasoning as you seem to find it 'small' just take note small problems can create HUGE problems. 

Well if it's roleplayed properly, I doubt they would run to anyone if you actually tried. You just take the easy way out and ruin the roleplay out of all honesty.

20 minutes ago, Norm said:

You had enough balls to hangaround with people who were suspicous as much as yourself was.

Again you couldn't of seen me hanging around with them unless you had spies around stacks at the time, which could see through the back of my head from all the way at the other end of the entire area and know it was me :) I was cracking shit jokes with them or unless you have super powered eyes and could see me through the tinted windows of a Range Rover moving at 40MPH

Just now, KentuckyFriedNuggetz said:

Again you couldn't of seen me hanging around with them unless you had spies around stacks at the time, which could see through the back of my head from all the way at the other end of the entire area and know it was me :) I was cracking shit jokes with them or unless you have super powered eyes and could see me through the tinted windows of a Range Rover moving at 40MPH

I told you, I am not the one who saw you I was told about it and I acted on roleplay. You can take these claims to UCP or something If you think this situation was PG'ed MG'ed or whatever you name it. I was told, I acted, that's it.

25 minutes ago, AleXXX said:

For the record, this CK, or the punishment of other members, is not something that I agree with, IC or OOC

Hang on a second Normy said that all 3 of you agreed to do this CK ICLY

So whats this about then?

Just now, Norm said:

I told you, I am not the one who saw you I was told about it and I acted on roleplay. You can take these claims to UCP or something If you think this situation was PG'ed MG'ed or whatever you name it. I was told, I acted, that's it.

I know that, I'm just saying thats the reason for my appeal because theres no way those members who told you would have seen me therefore the reason you acted on to CK me is completely Invalid, therefore meaning I've been killed for literally nothing :)

1 minute ago, KentuckyFriedNuggetz said:

Hang on a second Normy said that all 3 of you agreed to do this CK ICLY

So whats this about then?

I know that, I'm just saying thats the reason for my appeal because theres no way those members who told you would have seen me therefore the reason you acted on to CK me is completely Invalid, therefore meaning I've been killed for literally nothing :)

2018-08-29 00:23:37 [Spanish] Franklin Vicario ((In Car)) says: She is a disgrace.

2018-08-29 00:24:12 [Spanish] Antonio Vargas ((In Car)) says: She knows a lot about us and our auctions.

2018-08-29 00:25:13 [Spanish] Franklin Vicario ((In Car)) says: Then we either beat her to death or one of us kills her.

I hope this answers your question.

• Like 1

snitching to allies ok

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

22 minutes ago, Norm said:

2018-08-29 00:23:37 [Spanish] Franklin Vicario ((In Car)) says: She is a disgrace.

2018-08-29 00:24:12 [Spanish] Antonio Vargas ((In Car)) says: She knows a lot about us and our auctions.

2018-08-29 00:25:13 [Spanish] Franklin Vicario ((In Car)) says: Then we either beat her to death or one of us kills her.

I hope this answers your question.

It does actually, cheers mate 😛

1 minute ago, TPG said:

If they are allies, why do they think it was snitching? Makes no sense, she was apart of the faction so of course she knows about their actions? Relationships are a thing in game as well so?

Mate I've been trying to explain to him all night that theres such thing as making 'personal connections' ectectra which was exactly what I was doing. Not only that them seeing me in their car could of only been via power gaming due to the tinted windows and it moving -> And them seeing me down stacks I would of probably seen them myself as well (at least oocly) due to my angle and how I was practically facing a wall.

even if they did who snitches next to stacks

• Haha 1

Just now, KentuckyFriedNuggetz said:

Mate I've been trying to explain to him all night that theres such thing as making 'personal connections' ectectra which was exactly what I was doing. Not only that them seeing me in their car could of only been via power gaming due to the tinted windows and it moving -> And them seeing me down stacks I would of probably seen them myself as well (at least oocly) due to my angle and how I was practically facing a wall.

PGing can't be proved now anyway so fuck that. The reason is shit #nocap.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, TPG said:

Even though I'm not involved, over the dozens of CK appeals and CK applications I've handled, the reasoning for this is poor.

CK clause means that you do not have to make a CK application, not that you can CK someone for whatever you want.

The current reason: Talking to allies.

If they are allies, why do they think it was snitching? Makes no sense, she was apart of the faction so of course she knows about their actions? Relationships are a thing in game as well so?

There's really nothing anybody can say about this statement, it's how things are and I believe this is just the leaders getting bored and sick with the magnificent power of the CK clause.

Right, I've been waiting for you to comment to be fair. I will make this very clear for you TPG. We had an agreement with the Idlewood which I told him on discord, well I call it a bad luck. She was at wrong place and wrong time which caused her death. You will never know what they spoke what they did, take a note aswell. 

3 minutes ago, Norm said:

We had an agreement with the Idlewood which I told him on discord

One this would mean my character would not know and two you told me after I was ck'd?

1 minute ago, Norm said:

Right, I've been waiting for you to comment to be fair. I will make this very clear for you TPG. We had an agreement with the Idlewood which I told him on discord, well I call it a bad luck. She was at wrong place and wrong time which caused her death. You will never know what they spoke what they did, take a note aswell. 

Wait what? You didn't respond to anything that he said, "being at the wrong place at the wrong time" is no excuse to completely obliterate the character development of somebody, even with a CK Clause. Having a CK Clause on somebody does not make you god which you yourself decide if the guy stays alive or dies even with insufficient reasoning, if so then I would make a faction with a CK Clause add around 7 members and CK them all, which is pure bullshit you know. If they were "allies" why do you have suspicioun? Doesn't make sense I'm sorry.

I'm involved since I'm with the allied fac.

Greetings. First, I'd like to invite people to take any comment written by BlanK as non relevant, since he did a pure metagaming last night, after a discord chat between him and KentuckyFriedNuggetz. In a CK situation, there was a few of us. "SMURF" is the one who took Savannah's phone.

Now look at this:

2018-08-29 00:18:51 [English] Tyrone Wiggins says: Smurf.

2018-08-29 00:18:53 [English] Franklin Vicario says: That's me.

2018-08-29 00:18:55 [English] Franklin Vicario says: What's up?

2018-08-29 00:18:59 [English] Tyrone Wiggins says: Yo.

2018-08-29 00:19:00 [English] Tyrone Wiggins says: Uh.

2018-08-29 00:19:05 [English] Tyrone Wiggins says: Where's Vanna?

2018-08-29 00:19:19 [English] Franklin Vicario says: Why ask me?

2018-08-29 00:19:25 [English] Tyrone Wiggins says: Yeah, ehmm.

2018-08-29 00:19:30 [English] Tyrone Wiggins says: Juss' I dunno.

2018-08-29 00:19:47 [English] Tyrone Wiggins says: We was talking on the phone, she was all normal.

2018-08-29 00:19:53 [English] Tyrone Wiggins says: A minute later, phone's off.

2018-08-29 00:20:02 [English] Jason Valencia says: Haven't seen Vannah in a while, homie.

2018-08-29 00:20:05 [English] Tyrone Wiggins says: Then after it's on she all out of her character.

2018-08-29 00:20:12 [English] Tyrone Wiggins says: Can I check your pockets real quick?

2018-08-29 00:20:16 [English] Franklin Vicario says: I mean uhh.

2018-08-29 00:20:16 [English] Franklin Vicario says: Sure.

2018-08-29 00:20:18 [English] Tyrone Wiggins says: Maybe you have a spare phone or two.

2018-08-29 00:20:24 [English] Franklin Vicario says: I only got mine, but go ahead.

2018-08-29 00:20:27 [English] Emmanuel Florencio says: What?

2018-08-29 00:20:32 [English] Tyrone Wiggins says: Actually.

2018-08-29 00:22:25 [English] Franklin Vicario says: So whatchu want?

2018-08-29 00:22:29 [English] Antonio Vargas says: Is there anything else we can help with?

2018-08-29 00:22:43 [English] Tyrone Wiggins says: Juss' want to see 'em phones.

2018-08-29 00:22:51 [English] Franklin Vicario says: As I said.

Other than that, we (In characterly) noticed a few blacks from the other hood, now hanging around Idlewood Pizza Stacks. And these new blacks are -NOT- our allies to make it clear. Since we're still a small street gang, we're afraid of everything and everyone. We couldn't be sure if you're hanging there with our allies or enemies. But when you have already chosen to hang around with them, that clearly means that you were not afraid of your leaders, and now you're CK appealing it. Weird, but good luck.

Radwhan, CK clause says: UPON JOINING; MEMBERS WILL AGREE THAT ANY LEADER OF THE FACTION HAS THE ABILITY TO CK A MEMBER DUE TO ANY IN-CHARACTER REASON.

Radwhan, As I said, we couldn't know if she's there with allies or with new blacks that appeared at Stacks.

Edited by Kotromanich
  • Like 1

Bro u just dont take someones phone and be like "hey go to corona and give smurf 10k, i'll pay u back promise"

savannah wasn't as retarded as that Tryone knew that for a fact

Just now, BlanK said:

Bro u just dont take someones phone and be like "hey go to corona and give smurf 10k, i'll pay u back promise"

savannah wasn't as retarded as that Tryone knew that for a fact

Right you guys rped together for like... maybe 1 hours total? 

• Salty 1