Alaina

[BLOG] Future of SEMC?

11 hours ago, Alaina said:

As I said before, I didn’t know them either but they heard of it. Funny. And I know you are old Mr. Howard but do you reallyWH need glasses already? Where do I say the government is corrupt? Why do you tale offence here? But good luck in adopting a child with your 100 years. (( @DylanW ))

Also, feel free to tell me or the public if someone does his job wrong. We are all human beings, a doctor can determine a disease wrong. (( We only RP what the patient tell us OOCly, this makes no sense @bartman )).

Moreover, the DPS Captain insisted on buying a second helicopter, not me. Do your research properly. Mr. Wilson who earns as much as a CEO. Even your Board Member earns more who does nothing. 

You can ask my crew how carefully I worked with the hospitals finance, you thief. (( @bartman ))

Name: MeterMaid

Comment: The DPS captain insisted you buy a second helicopter? Since when did DPS have control over SEMC? Just say no. And mis diagnosing a cop who has concussion, which is NOT A DISEASE, with DEMENTIA, is a clear sign of medical incompetence.

Name: JessicaahC

Comment: Looks like we've gotten to her, she just can't seem to handle the fact that the hospital has been run poorly. Not only that but you hired an absoloute mad (wo)man into the CPS which in itself is hilarious

Name: Nicholas Howard

Comment: I may be old, but at least I'm not trying to embezzle hundreds of thousands from the Government for a quick profit. I proposed to buy Saint Ernest Medical Center because of your Medical Director's incompetence to lead it effectively and thought the Los Santos County Government purchase would've been beneficial. You're just upset because you've been exposed for being corrupt and the Board ruined your quick payday. (( @Alaina ))

Edited by DylanW

8 minutes ago, Alfa1561 said:

Comment: The DPS captain insisted you buy a second helicopter? Since when did DPS have control over SEMC? Just say no. And mis diagnosing a cop who has concussion, which is NOT A DISEASE, with DEMENTIA, is a clear sign of medical incompetence.

Name: Author

Comment: Since when can’t people change their workplaces? He worked for SEMC when we did the purchase. I tried my best to help all divisions within the hospital. 

8 minutes ago, DylanW said:

Comment: I may be old, but at least I'm not trying to embezzle hundreds of thousands from the Government for a quick profit. I proposed to buy Saint Ernest Medical Center because of your Medical Director's incompetence to lead it effectively and thought the Los Santos County Government purchase would've been beneficial. You're just upset because you've been exposed for being corrupt and the Board ruined your quick payday. (( @Alaina ))

Comment: Well, explain me how you would have done that if you and the government actually is incompetent? 

Work on yourself before you criticize others.

1 minute ago, Alaina said:

Comment: Since when can’t people change their workplaces? He worked for SEMC when we did the purchase. I tried my best to help all divisions within the hospital. 

Name: todd

Comment: So you just go out buying things because a division said so, regardless on if it makes sense? Look at where that got the hospital financially.

11 hours ago, Alaina said:

Comment: If you were pressured into making an expensive purchase for the hospital and running out of money just because someone else insisted on it, then you need to question whether you really did carefully manage hospital expenses. Obviously you didnt. The helicopter was a worthless purchase.

4 minutes ago, Alaina said:

Comment: Well, explain me how you would have done that if you and the government actually is incompetent? 

Work on yourself before you criticize others.

Comment: The Los Santos County Government is running perfectly fine along with all the subsidiaries the Government has, I would've hired people into leader positions of SEMC who have leadership qualities and tons of experience.

Edited by DylanW

38 minutes ago, bartman said:

Comment: So you just go out buying things because a division said so, regardless on if it makes sense? Look at where that got the hospital financially.

Comment: Obviously you have no idea. To develop you need to make purchases or do you live under the rock and steal everything from Mother Earth? 

35 minutes ago, patrick said:

name: crip

comment: german mad about her reich falling apart

Name: Cry

Comment: Real nazi mad he doesn't get what he wants and everyone hates him.

38 minutes ago, DylanW said:

Comment: The Los Santos County Government is running perfectly fine along with all the subsidiaries the Government has, I would've hired people into leader positions of SEMC who have leadership qualities and tons of experience.

Comment: That's why your government contacts us and doesn't have the balls to reply back? 

40 minutes ago, Renny said:

Name: ye

Comment: yeah and they charged the poor sod 30 grand for it

Comment: There are others ways to charge someone, we won't charge a person if he isn't able to. 

1 minute ago, Zebulon said:

Name: TDAVIS

Comment: LIVE LOOK AT C.MONROE & CRONIES 

Hide contents

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Wow the Hindenburg is running better than the SEMC, thats so odd!

Comment: Every interaction I've had with Saint Ernest Medical Center I've personally handled so I don't know what you're on about don't reply back, when I've always personally replied when personally reached out to. Your points are invalid and have no-evidence to support the claims you're bringing up. So Miss Monroe, please grow up and act like a professional.

3 minutes ago, Alaina said:

Comment: That's why your government contacts us and doesn't have the balls to reply back? 

8 minutes ago, KentuckyFriedNuggetz said:

Wow the Hindenburg is running better than the SEMC, thats so odd!

Name: TDAVIS

Comment: If you like that, get a load of this snapshot of the SEMC Board of Directors sorting this mess out!

Spoiler

p04vk275.jpg

13 minutes ago, DylanW said:

Comment: Every interaction I've had with Saint Ernest Medical Center I've personally handled so I don't know what you're on about don't reply back, when I've always personally replied when personally reached out to. Your points are invalid and have no-evidence to support the claims you're bringing up. So Miss Monroe, please grow up and act like a professional.

Comment: https://prnt.sc/km40bm https://prnt.sc/km40fr  (Letter to you)
https://prnt.sc/km40st  https://prnt.sc/km413c  https://prnt.sc/km4176 https://prnt.sc/km41c6 (Letter from the government)

Edited by Alaina

12 minutes ago, Alaina said:

Name; me

Comment: get roasted gov

14 minutes ago, Alaina said:

Comment: I didn't reply to the ALS contract because the leadership at the time was incompetent. Also the Letter that Mister Vandeross should've never been sent as SEMC isn't a Government entity. I wish you the best moving on with your career and hopefully you mature before you look for another job. 

Also the Los Santos County Government are already working on a contract to give SEMC the ALS contract. Just wanted to make sure there was an acceptable level headed leader of the company.

Edited by DylanW

2 minutes ago, DylanW said:

Comment: I didn't reply to the ALS contract because the leadership at the time was incompetent. Also the Letter that Mister Vandeross should've never been sent as SEMC isn't a Government entity. I wish you the best moving on with your career and hopefully you mature before you look for another job. 

Also the Los Santos County Government are already working on a contract to give SEMC the ALS contract. Just wanted to make sure there was an acceptable level headed leader of the company.

Name: urmom

Comment: Who gives a fuck bastard?

n7ClGsE.jpg?1

Just now, Alaina said:

Comment: Who gives a fuck bastard?

n7ClGsE.jpg?1

Comment: You clearly aren't smart enough to put together a professional reply so you just starting insulting. Think I've proven to everyone here you're mentally unstable. 

1 hour ago, bartman said:

Comment: FKhX6Gm.jpg?1

3 minutes ago, DylanW said:

Comment: You clearly aren't smart enough to put together a professional reply so you just starting insulting. Think I've proven to everyone here you're mentally unstable. 

Name: MrNiChOlAsHoWaRdFaNbOy

Comment:

7x707rU.jpg?1

Edited by Alaina

Comment: I don't understand why you're so upset with myself and the Government, we proposed the buy SEMC, you wanted $900,000 which I agreed was fair went to the Council of Supervisors requested the funds, but one of our members of Council was apart of SEMC's Board of Directors. Board of Directors then take back control of a failing company.  You shouldn't be mad with me or the Government we just tried to purchase a company, you messed up trying to split the funds between yourself and your false Board of Directors. (( @Alaina ))

Name: passing kid

Comment: grown up fighting like retard kids ! Where is my popcorn...