Alaina

[BLOG] Future of SEMC?

41 minutes ago, Urshankov said:

Name: LSFL (Los Santos' Friends of Liberty)

Comment: If you have evidence of Government corruption and any cover-up, please let us know.

Name: Author

Comment: It's more likely a magical power behind this 😇

Additionally, I can add that the majority of the staff lost their jobs.

Edited by Alaina

Name: Steve Keller

Comment: that is very unfortunate.

Name: EllieChan.
Comment: No! Why! I hope we can still have contact! Where did they magically appear from? It's like "The day the earth stood still." Aliens appearing out of nowhere... PERHAPS THEY ARE LIKE THEM? Quickly, banish them from earth!

Name: Geo

Comment: A corrupt? You have been leading the hospital for a fair time. Even the commissioner gets replaced occasionally and you want to be immortal? Not disregarding about your efforts while leading the hospital but you are taking it personally as it's meant to annoy you. That's how any government goes as. 

Anyways, I wish you all better decisions and life.

10 minutes ago, Dawkins said:

Name: Geo

Comment: A corrupt? You have been leading the hospital for a fair time. Even the commissioner gets replaced occasionally and you want to be immortal? Not disregarding about your efforts while leading the hospital but you are taking it personally as it's meant to annoy you. That's how any government goes as. 

Anyways, I wish you all better decisions and life.

Name: Fanila

Comment; Gowon

Name: Nicholas Howard

Comment: Yes, we offered to purchase Saint Ernest Medical Center, I sent a request to the Council of Supervisors with the reasoning for the budget request, which turned out one of the Council of Supervisors was on the Board of Directors for SEMC. There's been no corruption, I didn't even know you had a Board of Directors, so please stop making false allegations towards the Los Santos County Government (CPQL).

I'd also like to point out in one of our emails you said the money would be distributed between "Three Board of Directors" I presume you was considering yourself as one of them members which in fact isn't the case.

However, by considering the past few months again I come to the conclusion to agree on $900,000.00.

The Board of Directors insists of three members and the money will be distributed to each of them.

Each of them, put their time, their private life and effort on the hospital.

(( @Alaina @Urshankov ))

Edited by DylanW

13 hours ago, Norm said:

Name:Chief Kevin Taylor

Comment:Sad to see It happened, coruppt shit will never end in L.S

Name: MeterMaid

Comment: Might wanna change the name given you're not a chief anymore.

Also, have fun with your whining blog, SEMC. Your staff have been incompetent and unprofessional. Your medical director and surgeon patrol in an SUV for "something," you charge the LSPD 10k for cones laid out of the road for DPS to land a helicopter, and overall fail to run an effective hospital. The board of directors, who, like any board of directors of any business, have seen fit to remove you all because you do not help their image in the slightest and hurt the income of the hospital. Dont come making a blog like you're innocent victims of the evil corporate men in the board of directors: you people did this to yourselves. From having mister Leone as a medical director with a felony record to straight up incompetency, the hospital needs a purge and restaffing. Good riddance.

name: Wilson

comment:

Also clarifying this statement is a outright lie:

The government offered us a price to nationalize the hospital and we are talking about a huge amount here.

Our plans were to use the money for the hospital to develop it further as we did till this day.

Miss Monroe herself states in a email to Commissioner Howard that any purchase of SEMC would be split three ways between her and her cronies. None of it would've been contributed back into the hospital. She and her cronies would've just taken your tax money for a quick illegal payout, then left Mr. Howard and his government to pick up the pieces of a hospital they left in shambles.

Edited by bartman

Name: MD JD

Comment:

"What did YOU do as the head of the SEMC, others didn't?

The hospital received..."new ranks"...

I couldn't even pick my items up from my office. My personal belongings!"

New ranks as in you gave yourself fictitious titles, not representative of a non-profit organization? And then, tucked tail and scampered off to avoid having to deal with anything face-to-face before you could pick up your personal affects? 

Not to mention your claims of being a member of the Board of Directors in order to take home $300,000.

Terrible misrepresentation of the facts and brutal attempts to embezzle funds.

(( @Alaina ))

1 hour ago, DylanW said:

Name: Nicholas Howard

Comment: Yes, we offered to purchase Saint Ernest Medical Center, I sent a request to the Council of Supervisors with the reasoning for the budget request, which turned out one of the Council of Supervisors was on the Board of Directors for SEMC. There's been no corruption, I didn't even know you had a Board of Directors, so please stop making false allegations towards the Los Santos County Government (CPQL).

I'd also like to point out in one of our emails you said the money would be distributed between "Three Board of Directors" I presume you was considering yourself as one of them members which in fact isn't the case.

However, by considering the past few months again I come to the conclusion to agree on $900,000.00.

The Board of Directors insists of three members and the money will be distributed to each of them.

Each of them, put their time, their private life and effort on the hospital.

(( @Alaina @Urshankov ))

As I said before, I didn’t know them either but they heard of it. Funny. And I know you are old Mr. Howard but do you reallyWH need glasses already? Where do I say the government is corrupt? Why do you tale offence here? But good luck in adopting a child with your 100 years. (( @DylanW ))

Also, feel free to tell me or the public if someone does his job wrong. We are all human beings, a doctor can determine a disease wrong. (( We only RP what the patient tell us OOCly, this makes no sense @bartman )).

Moreover, the DPS Captain insisted on buying a second helicopter, not me. Do your research properly. Mr. Wilson who earns as much as a CEO. Even your Board Member earns more who does nothing. 

You can ask my crew how carefully I worked with the hospitals finance, you thief. (( @bartman ))

Edited by Alaina

1 minute ago, Alaina said:

As I said before, I didn’t know them either but they heard of it. Funny. And I know you are old Mr. Howard but do you reallyWH need glasses already? Where do I say the government is corrupt? Why do you tale offence here? But good luck in adopting a child with your 100 years. (( @DylanW ))

Also, feel free to tell me or the public if someone does his job wrong. We are all human beings, a doctor can determine a disease wrong. (( We only RP what the patient tell us OOCly, this makes no sense @bartman )).

Moreover, the DPS Captain insisted on buying a second helicopter, not me. Do your research properly. Mr. Wilson who earns as much as a CEO. Even your Board Member earns more who does nothing. 

You can ask my crew how carefully I worked with the hospitals finance, you thief. (( @bartman ))

name: todd

comment: giphy.gif