GeroXy

[Requiring atleast 2 cops online for robbing people.] - New Rule

I also want you guys to be even-handed while telling your opinion. Especially illegal roleplayers. This may sound unbeneficial for illegal roleplayers but we have to think of legal roleplayers' benefits too. We have to balance it.

1 minute ago, GeroXy said:

I also want you guys to be even-handed while telling your opinion. Especially illegal roleplayers. This may sound unbeneficial for illegal roleplayers but we have to think of legal roleplayers' benefits too. We have to balance it.

it will make things harder than it is for them if they do

Good idea, I mean realistically there would ALWAYS be police officers available but since this is a game that's pretty much impossible (Different timezones, real life stuff to do etc). 

It also promotes more RP for all parties involved anyway if you think about it.  If you rob someone at a certain time because you know there's no officers on (Which again several people do), then you aren't being realistic and you're actually ruining it for yourself. If Officers are on and a robbery call comes in, they  would obviously respond, look into it, investigate whilst the robber can look at how to get away with it, where to hide, and if anything plan it more.

I've had many friends get robbed in early hours of the morning with barely anyone on, and of course if just ends up in a bit of a mess. Think if anything this creates more fun for all parties.   Also too many robberies happen with 'throwaway' alts with 10 hours who wave guns around and then just rob ANYTHING they come across for the 'lols' early mornings to get away with it and ruin it for others.  No criminal would logically rob 5 people in the space of 20 minutes and get away with it (Or would certainly have a hard time getting away with it).  I mean isn't the chase and uncertainty part of the fun anyway?

Edited by Vubstersmurf

1 minute ago, Vubstersmurf said:

It also promotes more RP for all parties involved anyway if you think about it.  If you rob someone at a certain time because you know there's no officers on (Which again several people do), then you aren't being realistic and you're actually ruining it for yourself.

nah you're doing yourself a favor

1 minute ago, noahcool111 said:

I agree but we should make sure to balance this out so no fucking swat troops arrive for simple stuff like this

It's up to the robber. If he decides to take hostage, most likely SWAT will respond.

6 minutes ago, Vubstersmurf said:

It also promotes more RP for all parties involved anyway if you think about it.  If you rob someone at a certain time because you know there's no officers on (Which again several people do), then you aren't being realistic and you're actually ruining it for yourself.

Let's be honest, %70 of playerbase of this server wants to win in every situation. I am pretty sure most robbers would QQ in such situation. I don't even mention who is not here to RP but for the action.

Maybe this suggestion would prevent the variety i am talking about to stop involving themselves in unnecessary drama.

Edited by GeroXy

Just now, GeroXy said:

Let's be honest, %70 of playerbase of this server wants to win in every situation. I am pretty sure most robbers would QQ in such situation.

I don't even mention who is not here to RP but for the action.

Pretty dull though really, no sense of achievement if you rob someone like that. Not to mention it puts the victim at a huge disadvantage. 

Just now, GeroXy said:

Let's be honest, %70 of playerbase of this server wants to win in every situation. I am pretty sure most robbers would QQ in such situation.

I don't even mention who is not here to RP but for the action.

Tbh there is nothing wrong with looking for action, but yeah you should also be here to produce quality RP

2 minutes ago, noahcool111 said:

Tbh there is nothing wrong with looking for action, but yeah you should also be here to produce quality RP

Yeah that's what i mean. There is a variety who is here for only guns and action and not the RP itself. (atleast, there was, i hope there is less more now.)

2 minutes ago, Jord said:

If you’re one of them bellends with these silly generic panic alarm autodial 100% accurate gps tracking genetics then you deserve to be robbed and lose your shit. 

Could you write something makes point?

6 minutes ago, Jord said:

If you’re one of them bellends with these silly generic panic alarm autodial 100% accurate gps tracking genetics then you deserve to be robbed and lose your shit. 

Yeah but that´s because of the shitty economy Owl has, why do you even think people can afford shit like that? because every untalented fool can just grind RS Haul and then buy stuff like that

5 minutes ago, noahcool111 said:

Yeah but that´s because of the shitty economy Owl has, why do you even think people can afford shit like that? because every untalented fool can just grind RS Haul and then buy stuff like that

despite RS Haul, you getting 200$ minimum each hour so lol

I dont know how the situation is with early mornings in Owl, but it makes sense. They wont let you rob cars without a minimum of cops online iirc, so I dont see why this would be different.

Would be a pain in the ass if this happens. If cops are online the victim might have a chance to escape from the robbers and they get arrested, if none are online tough luck dude, you happened to get the hard end of the stick, stay careful next time and try to avoid the robbers.

10 minutes ago, Radhwan said:

Would be a pain in the ass if this happens. If cops are online the victim might have a chance to escape from the robbers and they get arrested, if none are online tough luck dude, you happened to get the hard end of the stick, stay careful next time and try to avoid the robbers.

Doesnt make any realistic sense. ICly cops are always meant to be available but OOC circumstances obviously mean this cant always be represented, hence the cop amount rule for break ins and auto theft. You're asking people to be more wary of criminals based on the OOC knowledge of no player cops being online.

Id agree with this if cops were active in multiple time zones, I just see this being a pain in the ass. Every report someone makes gets hit with a 'not enough pd on' reaponce because admins generally hate to do these type of reports anyway. You see the state illegal rps in rn, its still developing into something real. I just see this as taking two steps back idk.