Matey

Two reasons* on why you should choose OwlV over MTA

h8g5r7o.jpg

RageMP is constantly developing, while MTA will most likely stay at its current level (despite the upcoming server-sided animation mods), the current desync MTA is facing won't give you the full experience you're most likely looking for.

Edit: Here's another reason, MTA uses only 1 CPU core, so if you have 40 FPS at Stacks you'll most likely have over 60 on RageMP. (that's only if they don't overload the script and break it like they did with Owl on MTA, yes it's the vehicle script you all love so much that's causing FPS drops.)

Look at my FPS spikes l m a o, and also the desync, I was the one who killed him,  there was nobody else shooting.

Edited by Matey

-Owl peaks at 100 nowdays, do you realize that most of the community run the game on toasters just like me.

-OwlV is gonna kill the playerbase of MTA, because none with OwlV will go like " I miss MTA"

5 minutes ago, ilux said:

ragemp launcher has a twice worse desync

0.4 update is coming which will fix most desync problems, then again, it's constantly developing.

5 minutes ago, Novanard said:

-Owl peaks at 100 nowdays, do you realize that most of the community run the game on toasters just like me.

-OwlV is gonna kill the playerbase of MTA, because none with OwlV will go like " I miss MTA"

6 minutes ago, Demon1 said:

only if my laptop could handle gta 5

Perfect time to upgrade 🤷

just let OwlV run with its own potential players and MTA with theirs, of course some people from the MTA community can run the game and will likely try it out

there are pretty big servers on rage anyway, some of which contain that 'owl calibre' roleplay, in the end you can't really make this a viable topic for all owl mta players

1 minute ago, Weiga said:

reason number 2 i dont have 60 dollars to buy a game i'd rather go spend them in mcdolands

i liked how you don't have 60 dollars for a game but thousands for a game pc that runs gta 5 perfectly.

10 minutes ago, Novanard said:

Not all of us have a sugar daddy for the perfect time to upgrade, here in Israel a PC that runs GTA V and the modern games costs you a thousand dollars. 

EpI7kMS.jpg

vs

ycQjODN.jpg

PC parts prices are the same everywhere (+ or - a few bucks), it's not about sugar daddies.

Edited by Matey

2 minutes ago, GeroXy said:

i liked how you don't have 60 dollars for a game but thousands for a game pc that runs gta 5 perfectly.

lol i dont
specs: gigabyte h61m motherboard, 2 gbs of ram idk maybe ddr, no graphics card, some old ass 2.9 ghz pentium
p.s. i live in egypt

Edited by Weiga

14 minutes ago, Matey said:

0.4 update is coming which will fix most desync problems, then again, it's constantly developing.

hopefully it will fix it

Just now, Weiga said:

lol i dont
specs: gigabyte h61m motherboard, 2 gbs of ram idk maybe ddr, no graphics card, some old ass 2.9 ghz pentium

nvidia gerforce gt840m or someshit, intel core i7 2.30 ghz. AND 12 MOTHERFUCKING GB RAM

no idea why i got so much rams in my laptop (i have no idea if i used the terms in correct place neither).

12 minutes ago, Novanard said:

Not all of us have a sugar daddy for the perfect time to upgrade, here in Israel a PC that runs GTA V and the modern games costs you a thousand dollars. 

just order from the USA, i mean you get everything else from them already

All comes down to personal preference. I like GTA Online but don't like roleplaying on GTA V. I don't like most MTA servers other then Owl and will most likely continue to RP on MTA, and play GTA Online. 

It all comes down to what the player wants. Majority will indeed try out OwlV. Question is whether they stay there. OwlV will most likely have it's own playerbase, just like MTA.

idk. owl can't even keep LS lively and poppin. how tf they gonna be able to manage with GTA V, when not only are you splitting the community in half, map is 5x larger, just comparing LS alone. 

59 minutes ago, ItsMelodyy said:

All comes down to personal preference. I like GTA Online but don't like roleplaying on GTA V. I don't like most MTA servers other then Owl and will most likely continue to RP on MTA, and play GTA Online. 

It all comes down to what the player wants. Majority will indeed try out OwlV. Question is whether they stay there. OwlV will most likely have it's own playerbase, just like MTA.

^^^The real answer right here ladies and gents.^^^

Besides... To those concerned about MTA Owl dying--a large number of the playerbase can't run GTA 5, nor do they want to.

Personally I'm fine with both, and I'll probably play on both. I've enjoyed Owl and still continue to, and I enjoyed GTA:World or whatever it was that was/is on 5 and probably still would if any of my friends played it.

And to be fair. Giving people "reasons" to choose OwlV over MTA is kinda ridiculous. Not all of us are "bothered" by the desync because not all of us open fire at LSPD officers, criminals. Are involved in fights, do paintball or any sort of combat thing. I believe vast majority (correct me if I'm wrong) is here to roleplay, not have a shooting fest with the cops or with the criminals.

Edited by ItsMelodyy

1 hour ago, Novanard said:

If you run Owl on MTA, you can run it better on OwlV.

And the playerbase on GTA V is, somehow, bigger than MTA's.

1 hour ago, ItsMelodyy said:

Agree 100%.