Necrozy

Character Kill Appeal - Bradley Whelan

So I'm reading the logs you provided I don't see how this values a CK, you did everything you were told from what I'm reading, mainly this part:

1. [2018-08-11 21:26:57] [Output] :  [English] Jaclie Thomas says: Reveal your waistband.
  2. [2018-08-11 21:27:17] [Output] :  [English] Jaclie Thomas says: Now.
  3. [2018-08-11 21:27:22] [Output] :  [English] Jaclie Thomas says: One cop arrives, you're dead.
  4. [2018-08-11 21:27:45] [Output] : ★ Bradley Whelan places his right hand on the bottom part of the shirt, as he speaks.
  5. [2018-08-11 21:27:52] [Output] : ★ You'd be able to see his hands shaking.      ((Bradley Whelan))
  6. [2018-08-11 21:28:08] [Output] : ★ Jaclie Thomas lifts his hand, hitting Bradley on his nose.
  7. [2018-08-11 21:28:11] [Output] : ★ able?      ((Jaclie Thomas))
  8. [2018-08-11 21:28:12] [Output] :  [English] Bradley Whelan says: Just.
  9. [2018-08-11 21:28:25] [Output] : ★ How are you using the gun?      ((Bradley Whelan))
  10. [2018-08-11 21:28:33] [Output] : ★ Jaclie Thomas Hits  bradley using the gun's but
  11. [2018-08-11 21:28:36] [Output] : Jaclie Thomas: (( bradley's nose* ))
  12. [2018-08-11 21:28:38] [Output] : Jaclie Thomas: (( ^ ))
  13. [2018-08-11 21:28:40] [Output] : ★ able?      ((Jaclie Thomas))
  14. [2018-08-11 21:28:59] [Output] : ★ yeah, takes a step backwards, as he speaks.      ((Bradley Whelan))
  15. [2018-08-11 21:29:03] [Output] :  [English] Bradley Whelan says: Just..
  16. [2018-08-11 21:29:07] [Output] : ★ Your nose would be going to the side.      ((Jaclie Thomas))
  17. [2018-08-11 21:29:09] [Output] :  [English] Jaclie Thomas says: Now.
  18. [2018-08-11 21:29:10] [Output] :  [English] Bradley Whelan says: J-just chilll..
  19. [2018-08-11 21:29:15] [Output] :  [English] Jaclie Thomas says: Now.
  20. [2018-08-11 21:29:19] [Output] :  [English] Mahmoud Bourega says: Wassup.
  21. [2018-08-11 21:29:31] [Output] :  [English] Bradley Whelan says: I-I'm really..
  22. [2018-08-11 21:29:39] [Output] :  [English] Bradley Whelan says: Sorry..
  23. [2018-08-11 21:29:49] [Output] :  [English] Bradley Whelan says: I gave you my money.
  24. [2018-08-11 21:29:52] [Output] :  [English] Bradley Whelan says: Everything.
  25. [2018-08-11 21:30:15] [Output] : ★ Jaclie Thomas points the gun at his head, blasting it.
  26. [2018-08-11 21:30:16] [Output] : * Bradley Whelan's head was blown off. *

So @Necrozy tried to show his waistline, you get hit in the nose and then your head gets blown off?  @Salsa are you able to provide some more information as to why this was a character kill? Because in my opinion, he did what the robber said but gets his head blown off and CK'ed? 

Edited by Unitts

He never once revealed his waist. As you can see, Bradley stalled, writing one line for a whole 30 seconds, and only placed his hand on his waist. Gets hit in the face, told to do it again, still, doesn't do it. Instead of revealing his waist, he just kept pleading, not complying with the robber at all.

Edited by Salsa

18 minutes ago, Salsa said:

He never once revealed his waist. As you can see, Bradley stalled, writing one line for a whole 30 seconds, and only placed his hand on his waist. Gets hit in the face, told to do it again, still, doesn't do it. Instead of revealing his waist, he just kept pleading, not complying with the robber at all.

Yeah, as I wrote above, if he saw my waistline and my gun, what would he do? Not to mention that he was only aiming for my gun, nothing else. For example, I threw him the money, he didn't even care, but he kept telling me to show my waistline. And what about his RP? It's even below the server standard. The best RP he did was taking out his gun, he didn't even mention the gun's name.

About the 30 seconds, I didn't know what to write, that wasn't stalling at all.. A robber tells me you have '3' seconds, if you didn't respond you're dead. 

I also don't know how was he aiming on another target, but killing me. Here's a SS.

https://gyazo.com/0925973f00380e8db9bc15eacb4ae4bc

He was also aiming at ME, but shooting at MAHMOUD. Here's a SS.

https://gyazo.com/50d541eb94346ca3da8a5b0cb4512345

In this SS, as you can see, Mahmoud was driving a Motorcycle in front of the bus station, Jaclie was aiming at ME, but shooting at him.

Still, he told you to do something, you didn't. Multiple, multiple times. Maybe he was making sure you were unarmed before grabbing the money? If he saw you had a gun, well, you wouldn't have been CKed, he probably would have just taken it.

Well, he could basically handcuff me, and kidnap me. I don't see why not. It would be easier though, I wouldn't resist. He can simply ask me to lay on my stomach, and to place my both hands behind my back, that's it.

I also don't see why was that pushed to a CK. I was told if you run at a gun point, it wouldn't be a CK.

But if you were stalling ICly, it would be a CK? Kinda unfair, yeah?

Also, the RP he did about the gun "/me points the gun at his head" literally before killing me. If it was not pointed at my head, then I'd be able to have a chance at least to take out my gun, yeah?

And what is "/me does some karate moves" is that supposed to be a normal RP? I doubt his character was not RP'd on the Karate moves, but reading a book would be useless. 

He kept pissing me off, and he kept telling me to come out for a fist fight. Yeah, I came out, but I didn't fight. He also didn't RP in /do whether I'd see the tire flattened or not. Of course IRL I'd be able to see it flattened, if so, I would have helped him, right?

7 hours ago, aca said:

You literally had a gun rack in the vehicle

Yeah, I shouldn't add it in the /ed. Just as what the guy did. "My tire is flattened, help" "See? It's flattened".

He didn't do a /do whether I'd see it flattened or not. 

I don't even know who gave him a gun. /me does some karate moves is a bit weird, same goes for his RP.

Sounds like I can do /me kicks his balls, and that's it.

/ed is for visible objects such as exhaust and spoilers, gun rack is visible too.

40 minutes ago, Necrozy said:

Yeah, I shouldn't add it in the /ed. Just as what the guy did. "My tire is flattened, help" "See? It's flattened".

He didn't do a /do whether I'd see it flattened or not. 

I don't even know who gave him a gun. /me does some karate moves is a bit weird, same goes for his RP.

Sounds like I can do /me kicks his balls, and that's it.

You cannot force actions on players after theyre done, Why would you call him a nigger and decide to get out of your car? that’s a death sentence for white people.

You showed enough disregard and stalling the robber, I’d drop my shit at the time he asks me to, I don't wait for a cruiser to come so I can start obeying, You are responsible on your actions and you decided to stall+piss him off, Good luck Bradley 

After reading through the appeal and the logs I've come to a conclusion, I'm going to be reversing this character kill due to the reasoning expressed doesn't value a character kill and the weapon used would have never been accessible, I'll explain what I mean by this below:

As I stated in my original reply you can see Bradley attempts to grab onto his shirt but as he grabbed his shirt he was hit with the end of the gun. He could have been displaying his waistline but he wasn't given the chance so you can't really say that he was stalling in that scenario. Just to add to the stalling part, after reading Bradley's logs I can see that he was roleplaying fear, the robber responded badly to Bradley's fear which caused a delay in time. 

After further log inspection of the weapons used by the robber, there is no way they legitimately got these weapons and the robber is going to be punished for powergaming as them weapons that the robber took were RPly in an evidence locker. 

With that said this CK appeal is accepted and the events that took place because of this CK will be voided due to the weapon used would have never been able to be taken. 

Edited by Unitts