ItzGinaa

Using your ANDROID phone as a controller. (6/10 difficulty level)

1 hour ago, Unitts said:

At least when I send a snapchat it doesn't look like this 

ia714TX.png

Anyhow @ItzGinaa how well does this perform with GTASA? thinking about trying it. I see you mention some tips but even with these is it still enjoyable?

AttÄlu rezultÄti vaicÄjumam âbending iphoneâ

at least my phone doesn't look like this once i put it in the pocket

1 hour ago, Unitts said:

ia714TX.png

I have 40MP camera and it is most likely the best phone camera available at the moment but my Snapchat photos still look like crap because Snapchat is extremely unoptimized for Android and it doesn't actually use the camera when taking photos.

The Snapchat developers are blatant iSheeps and refuse to optimize their app for Android.😬

23 minutes ago, Vader said:

I have 40MP camera and it is most likely the best phone camera available at the moment but my Snapchat photos still look like crap because Snapchat is extremely unoptimized for Android and it doesn't actually use the camera when taking photos.

The Snapchat developers are blatant iSheeps and refuse to optimize their app for Android.😬

sc works fine my end

3 minutes ago, Vader said:

It works, but try comparing a photo from Snapchat and a photo from the actual camera app if you are using Android

k whats your user ill send a pic of my arse

4 hours ago, Vader said:

and it doesn't actually use the camera when taking photos.

oh, that's a nice feature that you can take photos without one, fuck yeah.

35 minutes ago, Lartsa said:

oh, that's a nice feature that you can take photos without one, fuck yeah.

Instead of taking an actual photo with your actual camera, the app just takes a screengrab of your camera view.

Edited by Vader

5 hours ago, Syncer said:

AttÄlu rezultÄti vaicÄjumam âbending iphoneâ

at least my phone doesn't look like this once i put it in the pocket

I been Iphones except for the Iphone X,  I owned I phone 6, 7, and now I got 8, my thighs are fatter than a milf and a so tight pocket, and it never bent. 👲

9 hours ago, Unitts said:

ia714TX.png

Anyhow @ItzGinaa how well does this perform with GTASA? thinking about trying it. I see you mention some tips but even with these is it still enjoyable?

its alright, it's a whole new experience and makes driving easier. Also the reason why snapchat on Android is so bad is because they use a screenshot of your phones camera instead of using the phones camera directly.

9 hours ago, Unitts said:

ia714TX.png

nigga pls my s8 takes fire pics