Wright

LST | Two Officers murdered in Idlewood

Name: LSPDOfficial

Comment: I find it interesting how this newspaper makes claims of pictures from a funeral procession that has yet to happen. Both the funeral of Acting Chief Smith as well as Officer Alvensleben will be announced once ready and set up for the public. Either of them has not happened yet, so how this newspaper claims to have images from something that didn't happen yet, baffles me.

The LSPD will make a public release regarding both the death of the officers as well as the announced funeral within the coming days, as was planned. We wish to honor both of them for their service and for their duty done, but we wish to do it right and planned properly.

14 minutes ago, DrJoseEviI said:

Username: JHTimeTraveler
Comment: Greetings and Salutations, I am John Harlend. I am a expert on time travel and a time traveler myself, from what I understand these photos were taken in the future and sent in the past by someone who had access to copies of the photos. I presume the device used was a Blinovitch Limitation Effect limiter or a Vortex Manipulator

~John

Name: Dustin Clarke

Comment: You're a FAKE Uncle John! I'm the time traveler. 

Just now, DylanW said:

Comment: You're a FAKE Uncle John! I'm the time traveler. 

Comment: Dustin, I left you with a fancy fucking house and a new life, don't tempt me to come and take that away you lying cunt

Just now, DrJoseEviI said:

Comment: Dustin, I left you with a fancy fucking house and a new life, don't tempt me to come and take that away you lying cunt

Comment: You've not left me with anything you old cunt! You're just using me for my benebits!

58 minutes ago, Zebulon said:

Name: NiggerSlayer

Comment: Gas the Niggers, Race War Now!

name: real14rmtrenches
comment: tfw niggers has more firearms

Name: N

Comment: His name was Stefan Von Alvensleben not Alvensleiben. If you're going to report at least get the fallen Officer's name right, he deserves better. 

Edited by Vubstersmurf

3 minutes ago, Vubstersmurf said:

Name: N

Comment: His name was Stefan Von Alvensleben not Alvensleiben. If you're going to report at least get the fallen Officer's name right, he deserves better. 

Name: O

Comment: All any cop deserves is the same pain as both of these ones did, skr