Vorras

Addition of the original GTA:SA Radio stations to the stations list

Idea's poll.  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Did you like the idea?

This idea is all about adding the default radio stations of GTA:SA to the radio stations' list. There's a wide variety of radio stations to fit any circumstance. This would indeed broaden the roleplay and ease up various situations. For example, you're in the country? Go hit up some K ROSE dude, or some radio Los Santos for our hood friends while strolling around Ganton.

I4QrLkl.jpg

Edited by Vorras

No. It'd be better if they just added IRL radio stations instead of the GTA ones. I dont even see why this is a thing since you've a fuck ton of radio's already. And what you want to do with the ORIGINAL radio stations, can be done with the one's that are already added aswell, there's country music, rap, pop, etc.

3 hours ago, Diogo said:

No. It'd be better if they just added IRL radio stations instead of the GTA ones. I dont even see why this is a thing since you've a fuck ton of radio's already. And what you want to do with the ORIGINAL radio stations, can be done with the one's that are already added aswell, there's country music, rap, pop, etc.

Look, the game's got an identity. I think that it would be nice for them to exist as they would bring you closer with the map and all. 

3 minutes ago, Vorras said:

Look, the game's got an identity. I think that it would be nice for them to exist as they would bring you closer with the map and all. 

But its RP, IRL imitation. If that was the case, we'd be playing freeroam or similiar, by your logic, street gangs would be Groove, Ballas, Los Vagos, Los Aztecas.

1 minute ago, Diogo said:

But its RP, IRL imitation. If that was the case, we'd be playing freeroam or similiar, by your logic, street gangs would be Groove, Ballas, Los Vagos, Los Aztecas.

Don't get this too far mate. What I was saying is that this would spice things up. I do not support the complete adaptation to the main game either. Just stick with the radio stations

1 minute ago, Vorras said:

Don't get this too far mate. What I was saying is that this would spice things up. I do not support the complete adaptation to the main game either. Just stick with the radio stations

Why? We're roleplaying in 2018, not the 90's. We've radio stations for all tastes, including 90's, no point of adding the default game ones.

For people who don't want to use it they don't have to. Doesn't mean it can't be a feature. Just have a command or something to turn off the Owl radio system and re-enable the original (easier than programming the current radio system to include stations that are not found by IP but rather proprietary game files). And if you don't want to hear it then turn Radio volume down to 0% in MTA options - it doesn't impact the Owl radio.

For example, every time I play GTA San Andreas - whether I want to be immersed in roleplay or not, I listen to K-DST. It's an iconic radio station that plays the faster paced country music that I enjoy, without the slow shit that would be crammed into real radio stations' music.

Even better would be for people to be able to build their own playlists and stream them through their car radio to the people around them to be honest. And if you think it'd be abused to play inappropriate audio, well that abuse can be handled in character.

On 11/10/2018 at 8:25 PM, city said:

"breaks immersion"

because everyone listens to thug zone trap radio and 28 year olds with lambo's chill outside a scruffy fast food chain wearing suits

no we listen to MEMPHIS