Sign in to follow this  
Freebird

LSIA - Flight School Application - [Noah Stevenson]

5eZWQ1W.png

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Los Santos International Airport Flight School

L.S.I.A.F.S
License Application Form

Contact information
Title: [X] Mr.   [   ] Mrs.   [   ] Dr.   [   ] Other
First Name: Noah.

Middle Name (if applicable):

Last Name: Stevenson.
Date of Birth: 01/01/1994.
Phone Number: 475624.
Current Address: Blueberry, Red County.

Background information
Any criminal record: None.

Reference(s): Battalion Chief Kevin Taylor (DPS), Mr. Anthony Cunningham (LSIA).

Licenses
Set an X in the fields of the licenses you are applying for.
[ X ] CFI

Reason for applying (at least 25 words):
The goal behind applying for CFI is to be legally allowed to assume the responsibility of an unlicensed pilot flying. While I act as pilot observing. My intention is to use CFI for the Department of Public Safety members who are recruited and endorsed for the continued internal Fire Pilot Training that begins once a member is certified by LSIA and FAA standards. The purpose is to increase the existing capacity to produce safe pilots according to LSIA and FAA standards/regulations. I argue that this will be a win win as the LSIA will be alleviated some workload of Department of Public Safety members applying for a dozen licenses and typeratings each month.

Any remark(s)?:
This is financed by the government agency Department of Public Safety.

By filing this application, I agree to always abide by the current laws and instructions of aviation, as given by authorities and LSIA. I understand that my license may get revoked if abused. I understand and agree to that LSIA may access my background information from instances such as the police and medical institutions. I confirm that all information in my application are correct, and that providing false or misleading information is punishable by law.

Signature: Nst
Date: 07/08/2018.

((Out of Character (OOC):
Geographical Location (Country, State (if applicable): Swe.
Timezone: GMT+2.
In-game username: Freeb.
Do you have any OOC remarks to make? [    ] Yes    [X] No

Discord name (name#1234): Freeb#4059 ))

5eZWQ1W.png

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Mr. Noah Stevenson (( @Freebird))

The Los Santos International Airport is aware of your Flight School Application. Proceed to follow these steps in obtaining your training and pilots certification(s):

• Proceed to contact the LSIA hotline at #5555 and wait for a Flight Instructor to call back to be enrolled.
  • Transfer the total required sum of money for education fees to the 'LS International Airport' with a bank transfer receipt.
  • Proceed to advance through the required courses and wait for final conclusions from the Flight Instructor.

Fee(s) for necessary license typerating(s) below:

Licenses/Typeratings Price
CFI Certification $3.000

Total:

$3.000

Your assigned instructor(s) are: Instructor  ((  ))

Please provide proof of payment.

Upon applying we will lawfully process a background check on the information given, within the time till you call.

Please do follow these steps, as we are not responsible if money is sent, and the hereby applicants do not pass their examination and assessment.

Thank you for choosing Los Santos International Airport as your service.

Kind Regards,

Sophia Sage

Chief Of Operations

ATC Officer

Los Santos International Airport

Edited by Andrew03

5eZWQ1W.png

Dear Mr. Stevenson (( @Freebird ))

A gentle reminder regarding the payment.

In order to proceed with Flight School, we need to be supplied proof of payment. If your training is no longer required, please let us know.

Kind regards,

Michael Toretto

Head of Flight School / Head Instructor