Middle Name (if applicable): 

Last Name: Doucet

Date of Birth: Lafayette, Louisiana

Home Address: N/A

Phone Number: 588907

E-Mail Address: [email protected]

Are you a citizen of the United States of America? [ X] YES; [ ] NO

If not, are you legally allowed to work in the United States? [ ] YES; [ ] NO

Have you ever been a witness in a crime or been arrested for a felony? [ ] YES; [X ] NO

If so, please elaborate on the misdemeanors or felonies committed: RESPONSE

SECTION II - Occupation and Education

Which job would you like to apply (Crew Member/Flight Instructor): Crew Member

Do you have any past work experience? [X ] YES; [ ] NO

If so, state them here: Cab Driver, Club Security

Please state all types of licenses that you possess (Driving license, weapon licenses, pilot licenses with their type ratings, etc.) :

Drivers License

Have you attended high school? [X ] YES; [ ] NO

If so, state your high school name: Comeaux High School

Have you attended College/University? [X ] YES; [ ] NO

If so, state their name(s): Tulane University

SECTION III - Motivation

(Minimum 80+ words)

Please tell us a bit about yourself?

I am from Lafayette Louisiana where I went to high school then later going to University in New Orleans. I am a 3rd Generation French-American. I'm looking for the right fit for me after college and the rest of my life. I am a hard worker with a great work ethic and get along with people making it a team environment putting others ahead of myself.

Please explain in your own words why would you like to join the LSIA?

I would like to join the LSIA crew so that I can pursue my Aviation career, I see this as a learning experience for me to increase my understanding in Aviation and I think it's a great opportunity. I believe that with this job it can give me experience to continue and move up or that another employer would indeed appreciate this experience in a team enviornment. 

Me, Jacques Doucet, agree to always abide by the current laws and instructions, as given by authorities and FAA. I understand that my contract may get terminated if found needed by the Administration of the Los Santos International Airport. I understand and agree to that FAA may access my background information from instances such as the police and medical institutions. I confirm that all information in my application is correct and that providing false or misleading information is punishable by law and by signing below I accept the Los Santos International Airport Terms and conditions ((found here)).

(( SECTION IV - OOC SECTION ))

In-game username: VitoScalise

Admin History (temp link from owlgaming.net): 0b2225eedce6cfa343f6a6caadbe5f17.png

Hoursplayed (in account): ~38

5eZWQ1W.png

Dear Mr. Doucet,

As clearly seen, you are interested in joining the Los Santos International Airport. Hence, we would like to inform you that your application has been received and processed already. Due to this, we would like to invite you to attend an INTERVIEW. The venue of this interview will be kept at no other location but at the Los Santos International Airport Main Offices.

In order to have the interview, you need to call our hotline number at (5555) along with stating your full name with the reason of why you called as soon as you have arrived at the destination. Also, you have exactly seventy-two (72) hours to arrange this interview. Apart from this, two documents are needed to have the interview. They include your Original Identification Card from the State of San Andreas and all of your licenses that you have in your possession.

Regards,

Alice Grace,

Chief of Staff.

Edited by Sergeant

5eZWQ1W.png

Dear Mr. Doucet,

As clearly seen, you are interested in joining the Los Santos International Airport. Hence, we would like to inform you that your application has been received and processed already. Due to this, unfortunately, we would like to inform you that you have been DENIED to join the department. These are the reasons:

• Failure to show up in seventy-two (72) hours to schedule his interview.

You can re-apply within the period of 168 hours (one week). We wish you the best of luck in your future.

Regards,

Alice Grace,

Chief of Staff.

Edited by Sergeant